Hello, new here

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

suzzyQ

Hello. I'm Sue. I'm 37, live in the greater Chicago area.
Recently separated from my husband of 15 years and life long bff (we meet in kindergarten!)
Just looking to take my mind off things for a while.

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
Welcome to CC! We are glad you’re here. :)

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Welcome to CC, sister SuzzyQ. The nice thing about Jesus is knowing He Loves us and will never walk out on us.
God bless.

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
Recently separated from my husband of 15 years and life long bff (we meet in kindergarten!)
Hello, Sue, and welcome!

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Welcome Sue, so glad you could join us. Hey, I am sorry to read your situation. Ouch!!! I will lift you and your hubby of many years in prayer. Hugs.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome to CC and nice to meet you. We must all pray over our situations, get prayer partners we can confide in and then put our trust in God. I pray the Comforter will bring answers and peace to you, in Jesus' Name, Amen.

G

Godsgirl83

Hello Sue. Welcome to CC!

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"Hello 'suzzyQ'............Welcome to CC. Hope and pray you find friends and encouragement within the
pages of CC. Life happening has good and not so good events that often try us. We learn to trust
in God and move forward with His love and wisdom as our guiding 'light'. "........:)......... Friendly.png
'Praise God'

REFLECTION - Copy (4).jpg

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hello Sue, we are glad that you have joined us at Christian Chat and hope you find many friends here.

There are many very caring people here and indeed it is our purpose to help one another with our daily walk with Jesus. A warm welcome to you. :)

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
Hello and welcome to CC, Sue. I hope you find this space encouraging. I’m praying for God’s comfort, strength and wisdom upon you and your husband. Hang in there, sister…. Hugs :).

Oct 12, 2012
Hey suzzyq, this is a good place to take ur mind off of things! Glad you made it welcome!! 🤠

Brandon123

May 15, 2019
Hey Sue! Hope people are reaching out for you...I’m here ... I married very young and it ended in divorce.. it was really difficult but knowing your not alone is big ... “he is near to the broken-hearted and saves those with a crushed spirit....

Brandon123

May 15, 2019
Hey Sue! Hope people are reaching out for you...I’m here ... I married very young and it ended in divorce.. it was really difficult but knowing your not alone is big ... “he is near to the broken-hearted and saves those with a crushed spirit....
I’m near Naperville...so I guess I would be sort of a neighbor??

S

suzzyQ

Hello everyone. Thank you all for the kind welcome and kind words. I'm sorry if I'm a little slow to reply. Still trying to figure this site out.

NotmebutHim

May 17, 2015
Oh SuzzyQ
Oh SuzzyQ
Oh SuzzyQ, remember God loves you
SuzzyQ

Welcome to CC!!