Hello there

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

lmd0137

Jan 7, 2020
Hello,

I'm new here and just wanted to introduce myself. I am 31 and I have been a Christian for almost 9 years. I am a single mom and full-times student. I am just looking for some fellowship and discussion with others who share my beliefs. I look forward to meeting some new people.

Blessings

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
Hello @lmd0137, welcome to CChat :) I'm glad you found us, and thank you for telling us a little bit about yourself!

God bless you!

~Deut

1 Thessalonians 5
23 May the God of peace Himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body
be preserved complete, without blame at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

24 Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass.

NotmebutHim

May 17, 2015
I called it!

I was gonna mention the ladies' forum on the "Single Parents?" thread (yes I know that female members have to have been here a little while before they can access that). Because statistically speaking, mothers are more likely to be SP's than fathers.

:cool::p:D

3angelsmsg

Mar 1, 2018
Hi sis. 👋Welcome to Christian Chat, I am very happy that you joined us. And I hope you will grow even more in your understanding of the Lord and enjoy the fellowship with us. 💦

C

CozHElivesIcanface2morrow

Hi! Good morning😊 Welcome to CC sister 😊

God bless you ❤

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome to CC, you found the right place at the right time. Looking forward to seeing you at the forums, God bless you and your family!

WingsOfLight

Dec 10, 2019
Hello,

I'm new here and just wanted to introduce myself. I am 31 and I have been a Christian for almost 9 years. I am a single mom and full-times student. I am just looking for some fellowship and discussion with others who share my beliefs. I look forward to meeting some new people.

Blessings
Welcome! You will find this to be a great place for fellowship, friendship, discussions, and Faith.

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Hello,

Blessings
Hello and Welcome to C.Chat 🤠!
Sounds like you truly have your hands full. What is your major field of study, if you don't mind me asking you?
I pray that God Himself Blesses you with Peace beyond all understand. Love for you, your child(s) and everyone you know and come across daily. I pray he give you his Strengh , for the days it is just a little or a lot harder to get through. Wisdom on how to best juggle everything and to handle things with the Joy's of your life you are raising. And Comfort in knowing he is now and forever with you, through it all.
Mercy, Joy, Peace and Protection be with you and your family and I look forward to chatting with you on the Threads sometime Miss.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Hello,

Blessings
Welcome to CC, beloved sister Lmd. So glad you came:)

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Hello,

Blessings
We all were new once so just relax and be yourself. There are plenty of single parents here so please know that you're not alone in this. There should be ample opportunities for fellowship and discussion with which to share your beliefs. Looking forward to your posts and blessings to you as well. Glad to have you as part of our community. Welcome to CC.

von1

Apr 22, 2010
Hello and Welcome to Christian Chat God Bless