Hello to everyone :)

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Shary_K

New member
Mar 24, 2020
2
3
3
Hello!! my name in Shary and I’m writing you from Italy! I frequented a church since I was born, and God was always with me! In 2008 I accepted Him as my Savior and my Lord.
It’s a pleasure for me to share my faith with all of you!
God bless you!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deuteronomy
Hello!! my name in Shary and I’m writing you from Italy! I frequented a church since I was born, and God was always with me! In 2008 I accepted Him as my Savior and my Lord.
It’s a pleasure for me to share my faith with all of you!
God bless you!
Sharing faith is what happens here. I am glad that you accepted Him as your Saviour and Lord. Glad to have you as part of our community. Welcome to CC.
 
frame-91455_640 - Copy.jpg Friendly.png
"And, much faith sharing is greatly needed. And, to act upon God's
love and wisdom in ones own life, and to share from the heart."
'Praise God'
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade and Shary_K
Welcome Shary. We are glad you have joined us. Italy seems to be getting more than its share of the virus. So you BE CAREFUL. We look forward to chatting with you. :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade and Shary_K
Welcome Shary. We are glad you have joined us. Italy seems to be getting more than its share of the virus. So you BE CAREFUL. We look forward to chatting with you. :)

Yes, unfortunally the situation here is difficult. Everyone of us must stay at home and we can going outside only for grocery shopping. I can’t go working.
But I know that our God is bigger than this situation! Everything is in His hands!
I want to ask to all of you to pray for Italy and also for all your countries! I pray that the voices of the childs of God will become stronger than everything else! 😊😊😊
God bless you!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade and Michael29
Hello!! my name in Shary and I’m writing you from Italy! I frequented a church since I was born, and God was always with me! In 2008 I accepted Him as my Savior and my Lord.
It’s a pleasure for me to share my faith with all of you!
God bless you!

Hello, and welcome, Shary!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade and Shary_K
Hello Shary, welcome to Christian Chat. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.


320110_10e2a1f7a84c759008fd505dcca0b105.gif


fd7445a8082591feec2da4bf0c2396de.gif