Hello to everyone.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

ChristianTonyB

Hi.

My name is Tony and I live in a lovely, laid back, bayside village in South East Queensland, Australia.

I'm not into conspiracy theories or end time dates, but am into discussions about the Christian Way, and about spiritual growth and maturity.

Shalom.

Tony B

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
There are a lot of peeps here from Australia so you should feel right at home. Glad to have you onboard with us. Welcome to CC.

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hi.

My name is Tony and I live in a lovely, laid back, bayside village in South East Queensland, Australia.

I'm not into conspiracy theories or end time dates, but am into discussions about the Christian Way, and about spiritual growth and maturity.

Shalom.

Tony B
Hello Tony, we are delighted to have another Aussie join us here at Christian Chat. Southeastern Queensland...you must live near the Coast Coast area. Your beaches there are really beautiful. Why was the area south of Brisbane called Gold Coast (I never found any). lol.

We're glad to have you with us and look forward to chatting with you. Welcome! :)

C

ChristianTonyB

There are a lot of peeps here from Australia so you should feel right at home. Glad to have you onboard with us. Welcome to CC.
Thank you T. Thanks for being here, too. 😊

C

ChristianTonyB

Hello Tony, we are delighted to have another Aussie join us here at Christian Chat. Southeastern Queensland...you must live near the Coast Coast area. Your beaches there are really beautiful. Why was the area south of Brisbane called Gold Coast (I never found any). lol.

We're glad to have you with us and look forward to chatting with you. Welcome! :)
Thank you Isny. Not sure why the Gold Coast was called as such, perhaps because of the Golden sun and sand. Some suggest it was given that nickname because of the high cost of real estate in the area. It was originally called the South Coast I believe (ie south of Bris Vegas). 😏 Where I live is in an area called the Cooloola Coast. The Sunshine Coast is to the south, then Brisbane south of that, and the Fraser Coast to the north. The naming is a lot about marketing me thinks 🙂

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Welcome to CC, Tony!

Jan 8, 2016
Hi Tony. I'm from the other side of the Great South Land.... down in southern WA. And I ride :cool: Great to have you onboard.

C

ChristianTonyB

Hi Tony. I'm from the other side of the Great South Land.... down in southern WA. And I ride :cool: Great to have you onboard.
Thanks heaps. I love that area of Oz, ridden down that way myself. Stay upright and keep between the edges 😎

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Nice to meet you and hope you enjoy the many topics up for discussion. AU sounds very interesting and the AU people here are too. God bless you and your time here!

C

ChristianTonyB

Nice to meet you and hope you enjoy the many topics up for discussion. AU sounds very interesting and the AU people here are too. God bless you and your time here!
Thank you for your kind welcome 😊

April18

Oct 28, 2021
Hi tony! welcome! mb we can talk sometime

C

ChristianTonyB

Hi tony! welcome! mb we can talk sometime
Thank you April. It's nice to meet you. Maybe we could chat sometime, although me being ancient (74 yo), you might find my general discussion boring 🙄😊

April18

Oct 28, 2021
how do u do a conersation here?

C

ChristianTonyB

how do u do a conersation here?
Hi April18,

All one has to do is click on the members avatar/picture, and select ’Start Conversation’ on the pop up menu that appears.

Many here are wary of starting up a conversation with any other member until they’ve got to know them a bit through monitoring their posts to see if they share a common interest and easy going demeanour, and will feel safe about a private chat. Scammers can use these forum sites to trap the unwary, and not everyone that claims to be Christian is truly Christian, so it’s best to be careful.

Is there a particular interest you have or topic you wish to chat about? Are you mainly after a social chat, which of course is fine as well?

Shalom,

Tony

Evmur

Feb 28, 2021
London
christianchat.com
Hi.

Shalom.

Tony B
Oh we like growf and maturity :) some of us like conspiracies and end time discussions too ;)

Welcome.