Hello!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

blessedmegs

New member
Oct 13, 2018
8
12
3
I'm not really brand new because I've been in the chat room for about a month but I am quite new to the forums! So hello, I'm Meghan, I'm 18 and I've been a Christian for about four years, but I really got serious about it about a month ago. I'm from Dundee, Scotland and I attend church there too :) I hope to get to know a lot of new people on these forums!
 
I'm not really brand new because I've been in the chat room for about a month but I am quite new to the forums! So hello, I'm Meghan, I'm 18 and I've been a Christian for about four years, but I really got serious about it about a month ago. I'm from Dundee, Scotland and I attend church there too :) I hope to get to know a lot of new people on these forums!

Hello and welcome to Christian Chat! I hope you like it here :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mel85
welcometocc9p.png
 
Hello Meghan...Welcome to CC!....though, it's been about 2 months :) It's lovely for you to participate here in the forums. Hope you come to contribute around here....
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mel85
I'm not really brand new because I've been in the chat room for about a month but I am quite new to the forums! So hello, I'm Meghan, I'm 18 and I've been a Christian for about four years, but I really got serious about it about a month ago. I'm from Dundee, Scotland and I attend church there too :) I hope to get to know a lot of new people on these forums!
Glad to have you finally join the forums and enjoy fellowship with us regular forum peeps. Lot of peeps here from the UK so you should feel right at home. If you contribute to the forums and read the posts you will have know trouble getting to know those that are worth knowing and knowing well. Welcome to CC.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mel85
I'm not really brand new because I've been in the chat room for about a month but I am quite new to the forums! So hello, I'm Meghan, I'm 18 and I've been a Christian for about four years, but I really got serious about it about a month ago. I'm from Dundee, Scotland and I attend church there too :) I hope to get to know a lot of new people on these forums!

Hello Meghan and welcome to the forums. There's a quite a few of us in the 'UK crew' and I'm sure you'll hear from all of us at some point :ROFL:


Tom
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mel85
Meghan Jesus loves you sweetheart so much...God will led you and keep you as you submit to His will...glad your here...love in Christ Sherril...:)43551133_1115132721976202_1751742573912784896_n.jpg
 
Welcome to this forum, Meghan! Nice to meet you. Thanks for sharing a lil about yourself. This is a great place, and I hope you’ll enjoy your stay here. Blessings!
 
It can get pretty rough in here be prepared....

 
Hello, welcome to CC. Glad to have you here :)

Hope to see you around the forums.

Blessings ❤️0AF09A54-0D01-4CF2-A041-F74BFCEF7E92.jpeg
 
  • Like
Reactions: RodB65
I'm not really brand new because I've been in the chat room for about a month but I am quite new to the forums! So hello, I'm Meghan, I'm 18 and I've been a Christian for about four years, but I really got serious about it about a month ago. I'm from Dundee, Scotland and I attend church there too :) I hope to get to know a lot of new people on these forums!

Welcome aboard the forum Megan :)

Hope you get good things from your time here..