Hello

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
welcometocc9p.png



John316s.png



philippians1_6.png


s-l1000.jpg


:)
 
I've just been looking for some online Christian community. Most of the ones I'd found in google searches seemed either inactive or a little too crowded for my liking or the community seemed hard for me to relate to.

So, anyway, I finally found this forum in the searches, so I've joined here.

Hello and welcome to CC Forums, brother N. I am so glad that the Lord has brought you here to this place. You will not only find moments of encouragement, but also opportunities to encourage others. Not all here are friendly, but they need to be show the love of Jesus also. Bless you and Godspeed, my brother.
 
I've just been looking for some online Christian community. Most of the ones I'd found in google searches seemed either inactive or a little too crowded for my liking or the community seemed hard for me to relate to.

So, anyway, I finally found this forum in the searches, so I've joined here.

Welcome aboard CC NNTC :):LOL:

I am looking forward to getting to know the thoughts you have on God and His will..
 
I've just been looking for some online Christian community. Most of the ones I'd found in google searches seemed either inactive or a little too crowded for my liking or the community seemed hard for me to relate to.

So, anyway, I finally found this forum in the searches, so I've joined here.
Hey there No Name To Change. Just wanted to say I hope you find what you seek here. May God bless you richy though your life and your time here and welcome to C.C.!
 
Hello @No_Name_to_Change, welcome to CChat! I'm glad that you found us (and decided to join in the discussions too) :)

God bless you!

~Deut

1 Thessalonians 5​
23 May the God of peace Himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body ​
be preserved complete, without blame at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.​
24 Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass.​
.
 
I've just been looking for some online Christian community. Most of the ones I'd found in google searches seemed either inactive or a little too crowded for my liking or the community seemed hard for me to relate to.

So, anyway, I finally found this forum in the searches, so I've joined here.
You will find that this online Christian community is very active, there are many regular frequent contributors, some of whom have been here for years, myself included. We are all family here and glad to have you onboard with us. Looking forward to your posts. Welcome to CC.