I just joined. I hope to find some friends here.
I think you will. poetry fans for starters.I just joined. I hope to find some friends here.
Well, thaw out by the fire and enjoy making some new friends...I just joined. I hope to find some friends here.
Fireplace and a hot chocolate is just something that could thaw me. Thanks for the tip, although I might have to change my name, thenWell, thaw out by the fire and enjoy making some new friends...
Welcome to C.Chat![]()
<<<slides over of cup of hot chocolate, offers her a blanket as she sits in front of the fireplace and helps her brainstorm new names....Fireplace and a hot chocolate is just something that could thaw me. Thanks for the tip, although I might have to change my name, then
I just joined. I hope to find some friends here.
I will, but I am too tight with money to pay for sending PM's......Welcome aboard CC icequeen..
And we hope you will be found to be a friend to us also..
Welcome to CC! Glad you are hereI just joined. I hope to find some friends here.