Hello

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
Hello! Kitkit 😊 Welcome to CC!

God bless you ❤

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
Hello @Kitkit, welcome to CChat! I'm glad that you found us and decided to join in the discussions with us :)

God bless you!

~Deut

1 Thessalonians 5
23 May the God of peace Himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body
be preserved complete, without blame at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

24 Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass.

Kitkit

Jun 10, 2021
Hello @Kitkit, welcome to CChat! I'm glad that you found us and decided to join in the discussions with us :)

God bless you!

~Deut

1 Thessalonians 5
23 May the God of peace Himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body
be preserved complete, without blame at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
24 Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass.
Thank you so much

de-emerald

May 8, 2021
Welcome to cc kitkit :)

May the lord bless you and keep you for ever and ever.

Seeker47

Aug 7, 2018
Welcome KitKat, glad to see you here. Just curious, I always review new members profile. Is your favorite bible verse Matt. 7:7? That has always been one of mine, especially when I was a new Christian.

Anyway, welcome!

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Welcome to CC, Kitkit! Grab a coffee and jump right in! Just beware of the non-dairy creamer in the fridge; it's been there a long time. ;)

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Nice to meet you and so glad to have you joining the fellowship here at CC:) Hope to see you at the Forums, God bless you and your family!

Kitkit

Jun 10, 2021
Why would y
Welcome KitKat, glad to see you here. Just curious, I always review new members profile. Is your favorite bible verse Matt. 7:7? That has always been one of mine, especially when I was a new Christian.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Starting, our Sunday is starting here. 6:16, first cup of coffee, looking forward to worship, the Lord has instructed me where He wants me to go, so I will be getting "shined up" and go there.
I like to pray in the spirit all the way there, by the time I get there I am "oozing" Holy Spirit.
And you?