Hello!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

mycatismyboss

New member
Aug 6, 2021
1
1
0
Midwest
Pleased to be here.
Hope to get to know you all and share present-day life with like-minded folks. :)
my name... well I go by Alan.
I will soon be 57 years young.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lyn_les
Proud to have another Hoosier join us here at CC. (Just as long as you aren't a PU fan;);))
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade
Pleased to be here.
Hope to get to know you all and share present-day life with like-minded folks. :)
my name... well I go by Alan.
I will soon be 57 years young.
Well Hello Allen and welcome to Christian chat 😀!

May God Bless you and your time here.

Oh, and here is something that could help.
, its a coupon to save some money for obedience classes for you and your cat😁.

See you about the threads😀!

😄
 
Hello Alan, we are glad that you have joined the fellowship at Christian Chat and hope you find many friends here. We look forward to seeing you in the forums/threads. Hope you and your family are doing well. :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade
welcometocc9p.png



ROMANS5-8s.png


John316s.png



philippians1_6.png



Christmas2020s.png



Philippians2-5-11s.png


Welcome! :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade
Pleased to be here.
Hope to get to know you all and share present-day life with like-minded folks. :)
my name... well I go by Alan.
I will soon be 57 years young.
Pleased to have you onboard with us Alan. I like your screen name too. Cats are a popular animal here on this site. I am sure that you will find plenty of like-minded folks to get to know and share present day life with. Looking forward to your posts. Welcome to CC.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade
Nice to meet you and so glad the Lord led you here to CC:) Have a browse around and by joining in the Forums you will meet lots of good people! God bless you Alan! Very cute title name btw:)