Well Hello Allen and welcome to Christian chatPleased to be here.
Hope to get to know you all and share present-day life with like-minded folks.
my name... well I go by Alan.
I will soon be 57 years young.
Pleased to have you onboard with us Alan. I like your screen name too. Cats are a popular animal here on this site. I am sure that you will find plenty of like-minded folks to get to know and share present day life with. Looking forward to your posts. Welcome to CC.Pleased to be here.
Hope to get to know you all and share present-day life with like-minded folks.
my name... well I go by Alan.
I will soon be 57 years young.
Pleased to be here.
Hope to get to know you all and share present-day life with like-minded folks.
my name... well I go by Alan.
I will soon be 57 years young.