Hello everyone new here my name is Rick and I'm from the UK. I became a Christian when i was younger but have strayed from my faith in Jesus. I have lived most of my life doing things my own way. Hoping to regain my faith
Nobody is perfect and a lot of people struggle including myself and have done things their own way. Hopefully, this site may prove to be a blessing for you in regaining and strengthening your faith. Glad to have you join our community. Welcome to CC.Hello everyone new here my name is Rick and I'm from the UK. I became a Christian when i was younger but have strayed from my faith in Jesus. I have lived most of my life doing things my own way. Hoping to regain my faith
Nobody is perfect and a lot of people struggle including myself and have done things their own way. Hopefully, this site may prove to be a blessing for you in regaining and strengthening your faith. Glad to have you join our community. Welcome to CC.
Welcome. Let us know how we can help.Hello everyone new here my name is Rick and I'm from the UK. I became a Christian when i was younger but have strayed from my faith in Jesus. I have lived most of my life doing things my own way. Hoping to regain my faith
Welcome. Let us know how we can help.
Hello Rick, we all need the fellowship of other christians who are going on with the Lord, we are not perfect so we should not expect them to be but if they are going on that is important.Hello everyone new here my name is Rick and I'm from the UK. I became a Christian when i was younger but have strayed from my faith in Jesus. I have lived most of my life doing things my own way. Hoping to regain my faith