Hello

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

rick1985

New member
Sep 19, 2021
7
8
3
uk
Hello everyone new here my name is Rick and I'm from the UK. I became a Christian when i was younger but have strayed from my faith in Jesus. I have lived most of my life doing things my own way. Hoping to regain my faith
 
  • Like
Reactions: MatthewWestfieldUK
Hello everyone new here my name is Rick and I'm from the UK. I became a Christian when i was younger but have strayed from my faith in Jesus. I have lived most of my life doing things my own way. Hoping to regain my faith
Nobody is perfect and a lot of people struggle including myself and have done things their own way. Hopefully, this site may prove to be a blessing for you in regaining and strengthening your faith. Glad to have you join our community. Welcome to CC.
 
  • Like
Reactions: AnnG and rick1985
welcometocc9p.png



ROMANS5-8s.png


John316s.png



philippians1_6.png



Christmas2020s.png



Philippians2-5-11s.png


Welcome! :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: AnnG and rick1985
Nice to meet you and have you joining the discussions here at CC:) This is a great way to stay connected to other Christians and important issues. God bless you and enjoy your time here!
 
  • Like
Reactions: rick1985
Hello thank-you for the welcome .. like I said I am a Christian well I say I am but have never practiced the faith.. I believed in the concept of Jesus but never experienced anything until these past few days . I think I’m under spiritual attack and I’m terrified I’m not going to lie
 
Hello everyone new here my name is Rick and I'm from the UK. I became a Christian when i was younger but have strayed from my faith in Jesus. I have lived most of my life doing things my own way. Hoping to regain my faith
Hello Rick, we all need the fellowship of other christians who are going on with the Lord, we are not perfect so we should not expect them to be but if they are going on that is important.

I wish you well in that. Welcome. :)

... stop voting SNP :D