Hey brothers & sisters :-)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ISeeWhat4U

May 22, 2014
Bethlehem PA
It’s been a while since I’ve been on here so I just wanted to reintroduce myself. My name is Vasilios but also go by Vas.

Hope to build connections & have fellowship with new friends on here.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
It’s been a while since I’ve been on here so I just wanted to reintroduce myself. My name is Vasilios but also go by Vas.

Welcome, Vas! Help yourself to a coffee and join the chat! :)

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Nice to meet you and hope you will join in on the Forums. God bless you!

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
Hey Vas (@ISeeWhat4U), welcome back to CCHat :)

God bless you!!

~Deut

1 Thessalonians 5
23 May the God of peace Himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body
be preserved complete, without blame at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

24 Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass.

J

joecoten

Hey, Vas. Good to make your acquaintance! 😃

Robertt

May 22, 2019
Bahrain
.......and the other kind are really, really, really kind people! lol Welcome, Vas.
no the other kind are very hurtful .. but luckly the kind people are really good

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018

Welcome! We’re glad to have you back. God bless 🙏🏽

Apr 22, 2022

Hi :) glad to meet you here. Blessings!