Hey im new here 😊

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Apr 13, 2019
Hope you are all well...I'm trying to work out how this works lol

G

Godsgirl83

Hi ya Diane. Welcome! Click around, you'll get the hang of it real quick here.

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hello Diane, scroll through the various forums, select a thread that interests you and then join in on the conversation. There are many interesting people here. We look forward to chatting with you. Welcome to Christian Chat. :)

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
You just type a message, and wait for someone to give a snarky reply.

Hey, I think you just passed the test!

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome to CC and nice to meet you. Hope to see you around the forums, God bless!

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Hi! Diana 😊 Good morning! It is Sunday where I am so Happy Sunday!and Welcome to CC 😊

It took me years to learn how CC works 😀 but it is just because I am slow 😊

I'll see you around the forums 😊

God bless you ❤

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Welcome Diane! Even though I joined back in '14, they just changed the system out last year, so now I'm kind of new again also. It can be kind of frustrating at first, but don't be discouraged. Just like our Christian walk, it will be worth it all if we persevere. God bless you and Godspeed.

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
hello Diane, and welcome! It is well with my soul-I hope you, also, are well.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Welcome, God bless you, and the coffee is right over there! Skip the flavoured creamer though; we're not sure how long it's been in the fridge. :)

danja

Nov 28, 2014
welcome Diane .I pray all is going well for you .God bless and have a great day <3

Apr 13, 2019
Hello Diane, scroll through the various forums, select a thread that interests you and then join in on the conversation. There are many interesting people here. We look forward to chatting with you. Welcome to Christian Chat. :)
Thank you :)

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Just do what I did when I first joined and start clicking on things to see what happens. You created your own thread so you have already learned something. Glad to have you onboard with us. Welcome to CC.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Just do what I did when I first joined and start clicking on things to see what happens. You created your own thread so you have already learned something. Glad to have you onboard with us. Welcome to CC.
So that's why they had to reset everything... YOU blowed the fuse! :)