Hey singles! How do you feel when you see a couple being sweet with each other?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Hey singles! How do you feel when you see a couple being sweet with each other?

• There is no forever

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I hope they will break up soon

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
N

NoNameMcgee

i feel nothing at all

good or bad

unlessss its a super old long time married couple like holdin hands or still showin that innocent love

then i feel happy

S

Stranger36147

I never see that. Probably because I don't get out much at all.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
Man, I have to admit. A while back, my family took me to a restaurant for my birthday and there were literally couples smooching and a lovey dovey-ing ALL over the place. Most of them were very young--high school to early 20's.

I have to admit that it felt like someone had taken the knife to cut the cake and jammed it right through my heart instead (all while giving it a few good twists.)

But in all honesty, my biggest cure for jealousy is get to to know one or both members of The Love Brigade (such as at work), and once they start talking about all the real-world problems they're facing (in-laws, fights over money, etc.), I'm not so sorry to be single.

P.S. Tink, you write some of the best polls and poll answers, ever.

Love the one about throwing the grenade at them!!! :D That was my first pick. :)

Now you all know why I carry a backpack. :p

Tinkerbell725

Jul 19, 2014
Philippines Age 40
Man, I have to admit. A while back, my family took me to a restaurant for my birthday and there were literally couples smooching and a lovey dovey-ing ALL over the place. Most of them were very young--high school to early 20's.

I have to admit that it felt like someone had taken the knife to cut the cake and jammed it right through my heart instead (all while giving it a few good twists.)

But in all honesty, my biggest cure for jealousy is get to to know one or both members of The Love Brigade (such as at work), and once they start talking about all the real-world problems they're facing (in-laws, fights over money, etc.), I'm not so sorry to be single.

P.S. Tink, you write some of the best polls and poll answers, ever.

Love the one about throwing the grenade at them!!! :D That was my first pick. :)

Now you all know why I carry a backpack. :p
Thank you Seoul. Somebody beat me in giving you reps.

Yeah it's not so bad being single. Some people do it intentionally to make others jealous specially the singles but it's just a small part of the whole relationship where it is not always sweet moments. Some actually pretend to be happy even in a bad relationship just to make themselves look good to other people.

Pipp

Majestic Llamacorn
Sep 17, 2013
Georgia
It makes me happy... enjoy it while you got it people. We aren't promised tomorrow.

Yeraza_Bats

Dec 11, 2014
I often see couples walking down the street while holding hands and junk, and I really like it : p

I dunno, it makes me smile and junk. I think its nice to see two people who are happy to be with each other. It like makes you feel like theres good in the world, I guess : p We live in a world where this group of people are always talking out against that group of people and everyone is against each other, so its nice to see two people together like that.

I

Infusion

I assume they are undercover cops.

Dec 3, 2016
How do you feel when you see a couple being sweet with each other?
You mean a guy and a girl?

Let me re-phrase, a guy that was born a guy... and a girl that was born a girl???
Well, these days ya gotta be specific ya know

G

Galatea

I go to a public gardens to walk. It really is a beautiful place. There is something about it that makes people hold hands as they leisurely stroll through the gardens or sit on park benches. It is a sweet sight. It is so prevalent, that when I see a couple there NOT holding hands, I wonder if they have a problem in their relationship. It seems that the place has the same magic on couples of all ages and nationalities. It is a place that garners a lot of international visitors, so it is not just gregarious Americans hand holding.

I have some pictures of a Mennonite couple I took there. I could not help it, they were so lovely. I would post them, but I took it without their permission. Anyway, they are holding hands standing on a bridge looking at the water.

*Mennonites are not against photography like their Amish cousins, and the girl had a camera with her.

It makes me happy. I love to see people in love. I like all the sappy facebook posts people write about their husbands and wives, too. It makes me glad they love each other.

Dec 3, 2016
Does it matter?
Er... yeah it matters!

Have you read in God's Word where He ain't down with that fender bender thang?.... or cross dressing, or the gay thing.

In fact, the only intimacy the Lord is good with is a man and a women in marriage... anything other than that is a sin and is totally not accepted by the Lord.

In the end, His point of view is the only one that matters!

notmyown

May 26, 2016
yesterday in the market i saw a couple in their late 80s. (confirmed by talking to them)

he had trouble seeing, and she had trouble walking. they held hands and helped one another with what the other lacked.

that's love. and it's beautiful. they don't mean to offend you. they're just living life. :)

Socreta93

Jul 28, 2015
Depends on my mood for the day, if I'm feeling optomistic then I don't care, but if I'm feeling pessamistic then I feel jealous. I can't say which one I feel more.

Dec 3, 2016
Just hollar... "get a room!"

Dec 3, 2016
Makes me realize how lonely I really am, and how much I hate being single and alone.
What happened to Jesus???.... did He leave you?

He would like to deliver you from "loneliness"

Jun 1, 2017
Makes me realize how lonely I really am, and how much I hate being single and alone.
Hey!IfHow are you now? If you are still feeling that way. You got a friend in Jesus and in me!! :)