Hey there

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Nachle

Junior Member
Jan 19, 2018
2
0
0
Hey there, I am just cruising through and hopefully if it’s to my liking, I am staying. My hopes are to meet lots of same thinking individuals and connect. Maybe to build friendships and exchange advice. :)
 
Welcome here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends,hope you like it here!
 
I've been a member of almost 4 years so it's definitely to my liking and hope your experience is the same. There are a lot of peeps here that are worth connecting with and possibly become friends. Exchanging advice is what happens here. Glad to have you join us. Welcome to CC.
 
Hey! Sister :) Welcome to CC :) I hope you will like it here :) It is nice to be here yayy!








God bless you ❤
 
Hey there, I am just cruising through and hopefully if it’s to my liking, I am staying. My hopes are to meet lots of same thinking individuals and connect. Maybe to build friendships and exchange advice. :)
Hello-and-welcome-wl014.jpg
 
welcome to cc! blessings!




Hey there, I am just cruising through and hopefully if it’s to my liking, I am staying. My hopes are to meet lots of same thinking individuals and connect. Maybe to build friendships and exchange advice. :)