Hey!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

SimplyCreative

New member
May 18, 2020
18
12
3
Hey all! I am new here. I have been isolating at home alone and going through a divorce so I miss having community with like minded people. I am from the Midwestern USA.
 
  • Like
Reactions: shalier
welcometocc9p.png



ROMANS5-8s.png


John316s.png



philippians1_6.png


:)
 
Hey all! I am new here. I have been isolating at home alone and going through a divorce so I miss having community with like minded people. I am from the Midwestern USA.

A warm welcome to CC, SC!:) So glad you found us. We may see things from different angles, but we all try to stay focused on Jesus. We are all so blessed.
 
Hey all! I am new here. I have been isolating at home alone and going through a divorce so I miss having community with like minded people. I am from the Midwestern USA.
I grew up in Michigan but relocated to Florida in 1985. Many here have gone through a divorce or in the process of one so please know that you're not alone in this. We all were new once so just relax and be yourself. Delighted to have you join our family. Welcome to CC.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade
Hey @SimplyCreative, welcome to CChat! I'm glad that you found us, and glad that you joined in the discussions with us too :)

God bless you!

~Deut


1 Thessalonians 5
23 May the God of peace Himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body
be preserved complete, without blame at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

24 Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass.
​
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade
I grew up in Michigan but relocated to Florida in 1985. Many here have gone through a divorce or in the process of one so please know that you're not alone in this. We all were new once so just relax and be yourself. Delighted to have you join our family. Welcome to CC.
Thanks, that’s good to know! It’s not easy that’s for sure.
 
Hey @SimplyCreative, welcome to CChat! I'm glad that you found us, and glad that you joined in the discussions with us too :)

God bless you!

~Deut

1 Thessalonians 5​
23 May the God of peace Himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body ​
be preserved complete, without blame at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.​
24 Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass.​
​
thank you!
 
PPT Image- Color- VIOLET 01 - Copy (3).jpg Friendly.png
:)"Be safe, stay strong...often after the 'storm' the sunshine shines through with
a new day of brightness....believe it!"
'Praise God'
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade
Welome to CC and so glad you joined! Hope to see you around the forums, God bless you!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade