Hey guys,
My name is Chad, and I'm not sure how often I will be on this website, but you may see me around, or I may make a post here and there. I hope to just be able to be apart of what God is doing here on this website, to bring any encouragement or word that He has placed upon my heart. Today I was reminded of the verse Colossians 4:6, which reads:
In context, this verse is talking about speaking with unbelievers, and I struggle with that sometimes. It is my prayer that I would be able to have speech that is always gracious and gives glimpses of Christ's love, because I believe it is His will for us as Christians. (see also Ephesians 4:29, 5:15-21)
I'll see you around!
PS. I really enjoy Christian Metal bands such as August Burns Red or For Today.
My name is Chad, and I'm not sure how often I will be on this website, but you may see me around, or I may make a post here and there. I hope to just be able to be apart of what God is doing here on this website, to bring any encouragement or word that He has placed upon my heart. Today I was reminded of the verse Colossians 4:6, which reads:
[SUP]6 [/SUP]Let your speech always be with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer each one.
In context, this verse is talking about speaking with unbelievers, and I struggle with that sometimes. It is my prayer that I would be able to have speech that is always gracious and gives glimpses of Christ's love, because I believe it is His will for us as Christians. (see also Ephesians 4:29, 5:15-21)
I'll see you around!
PS. I really enjoy Christian Metal bands such as August Burns Red or For Today.