Hi everyone...so this is a bit much.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

kaylagrl

I already went through a period of research and reflection in this matter, I am never closed to learning but God has lead me to believe otherwise in this area.
I understand you've made a decision,but I do hope you stay open to the truth. I won't say anymore on the matter except God will not lead you against His word. I hope you will come to see this.Other than that I hope you find may friends here.There are some lovely people here.

AshleyNC

Nov 29, 2017
I understand you've made a decision,but I do hope you stay open to the truth. I won't say anymore on the matter except God will not lead you against His word. I hope you will come to see this.Other than that I hope you find may friends here.There are some lovely people here.
And I can say the same for you.

AshleyNC

Nov 29, 2017
Hi ANC, welcome to CC, hope you make friends here.

In this world we face tribulations and rejection is just one form of these tribulations; take heart and be strong. On the brighter side, instead of feeling down when the world rejects you, find some positive by upping your spirituality because we are not of this world, remember? i sometimes wish i never had some friends because all they do is impede my spiritual growth but hey, all these things (Temptations/tribulations) are there for a purpose- so that we maybe stronger.

Speaking of focusing on God, i wouldn't say the idea that Jesus isn't God is a trivial issue; i do believe He is the one and only true God. So we have a conundrum here IMO, you want to be closer to God, yet you reject God- i pray that your eyes are opened so that you can gain an understanding.
I don't reject God.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Hi ANC, welcome to CC, hope you make friends here.

In this world we face tribulations and rejection is just one form of these tribulations; take heart and be strong. On the brighter side, instead of feeling down when the world rejects you, find some positive by upping your spirituality because we are not of this world, remember? i sometimes wish i never had some friends because all they do is impede my spiritual growth but hey, all these things (Temptations/tribulations) are there for a purpose- so that we maybe stronger.

Speaking of focusing on God, i wouldn't say the idea that Jesus isn't God is a trivial issue; i do believe He is the one and only true God. So we have a conundrum here IMO, you want to be closer to God, yet you reject God- i pray that your eyes are opened so that you can gain an understanding.
I don't reject God.
It's obvious to me that you haven't rejected God either. I believe that the intentions of that member's post were genuine but there is no need to complicate with things that are not related to what you are going through.

AshleyNC

Nov 29, 2017
It's obvious to me that you haven't rejected God either. I believe that the intentions of that member's post were genuine but there is no need to complicate with things that are not related to what you are going through.
Thank you. Honestly. I actually am in tears over that post and debating if this site is for me. I am going through so much, I have loved God since I was a child..I don't need to hear such things on top of everything else I am going through in life.

Noose

Apr 18, 2016
I don't reject God.
It's obvious to me that you haven't rejected God either. I believe that the intentions of that member's post were genuine but there is no need to complicate with things that are not related to what you are going through
I never meant that your tribulations are as a result of rejecting God, all i'm saying is that your 'not believing that Jesus is God' is in a way rejecting God and it's not a trivial issue as some here may want view it. It is still my prayer that God Himself (Jesus) may give you understanding to this and many more things.

J

joefizz

Thank you. Honestly. I actually am in tears over that post and debating if this site is for me. I am going through so much, I have loved God since I was a child..I don't need to hear such things on top of everything else I am going through in life.
Yeah I know people shouldn't interject like a "busy body" especially since you are new here some think they help but are really "jerks" posting at the "worst times".

J

joefizz

I never meant that your tribulations are as a result of rejecting God, all i'm saying is that your 'not believing that Jesus is God' is in a way rejecting God and it's not a trivial issue as some here may want view it. It is still my prayer that God Himself (Jesus) may give you understanding to this and many more things.
Noose please "give it a rest" for now,Ashley is new and wasn't asking for "your interjection" into "her thread" if she wishes to discuss with you or others on biblical topics,she'll let you know by "posting on those topics".

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
This belongs in the Bible forum, not the Introductions forum.

Noose

Apr 18, 2016
I'm really sorry if my words brought you so much hurt. It's never my intentions to hurt someone else's feelings- hope you understand.

K

kaylagrl

Skip on over to the Ladies Forum or the Family Forum and you can discuss with people about deeper and more personal issues. Only ladies can see your posts in that forum if you really want to unburden yourself. Though we do not agree on this one issue I will certainly back you up in other discussions. But I would head to those forums if you just want to share your personal story. People will give you good feedback there.

J

joefizz

And now random dancing for absolutely no reason,why? observe my signature...

K

kaylagrl

Noose please "give it a rest" for now,Ashley is new and wasn't asking for "your interjection" into "her thread" if she wishes to discuss with you or others on biblical topics,she'll let you know by "posting on those topics".
To be fair the OP brought up the subject. Some of feel very strongly about it but that doesn't mean we are against her personally. The deity of Christ is a very important topic.That being said,as I said to Ashley that if she wishes to really share her burdens and her personal story she might wish to head to the Ladies Forum.

J

joefizz

To be fair the OP brought up the subject. Some of feel very strongly about it but that doesn't mean we are against her personally. The deity of Christ is a very important topic.That being said,as I said to Ashley that if she wishes to really share her burdens and her personal story she might wish to head to the Ladies Forum.
Yep and I agree,you know how I feel about "new people" though I'll always try to keep from anyone "scaring them off" if I can help it.(unless of course they are a troll causing trouble intentionally,then well that's another story)