Hi everyone

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Serephim

May 27, 2019
I am from South Africa, Cape Town and I hope to share and grow my faith through this chat.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I am from South Africa, Cape Town and I hope to share and grow my faith through this chat.
There are several other members from your country so you should feel right at home. Sharing and growing in faith is what happens here. Glad to have you onboard with us. Welcome to CC.

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
Hi @Serephim, welcome to CChat :) I'm glad that you found us and decided to join us!

God bless you! (Numbers 6:24-26)

~Deut

1 Thessalonians 5
23 May the God of peace Himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body be preserved complete, without blame at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
24 Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
A warm welcome to CC, dear. Your best place to start would be to find some older ladies in the Lord to be your mentors. Perhaps stop by the ladies forum. They don't let oysters in:), but I hear it's a nice place for young ladies.

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Hi! Good morning 😊 Welcome to CC serephim 😊 I hope you will enjoy your time here with us 😊

God bless you ❤

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Welcome to CC! Glad to hear there is still life in ZA! :)

G

Godsgirl83

Hello Serephim. Welcome to CC.

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
Hello, Serephim and welcome!

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Hi and welcome to CC. It's so nice there is a teen's forum here plus all the other forums for you to browse, God bless!