Hi I need a serious, and advance Discussion thread with a real challenge.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Iozion

Sep 11, 2018
The Bible give you tools to test, and look at how many have despise prophesying.

Matthew 12:31
And so I tell you, every kind of sin and slander can be forgiven, but blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven.

Why do you guess, and assume if you do not know everything? You are not to despise, and you are to have long suffering, and you are not to put a stumbling block before a brother, and neither are to pass judgement.

I've seen people insult the Holy Spirit, and they do it out of ignorant even after they know all the verse, and still remain ignorant.

I am no better than any of y'all, and I am only taught by faith, and y'all are already insulting, and mocking, and is it written that it's impossible to please God without faith, and if it's impossible then what good are you to tell a brother that they are false when they have great faith trusting the Lord's words?

If a brother is a believer of Christ, and using the whole Bible as wholesome, and walking by faith trusting in God, and putting God, and his word first before anything then would that person be in favor of the Lord than the person that are ignorant?

James 4:6
But he gives us more grace. That is why Scripture says: "God opposes the proud but shows favor to the humble."

7seasrekeyed

The Bible give you tools to test, and look at how many have despise prophesying.

Matthew 12:31
And so I tell you, every kind of sin and slander can be forgiven, but blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven.

Why do you guess, and assume if you do not know everything? You are not to despise, and you are to have long suffering, and you are not to put a stumbling block before a brother, and neither are to pass judgement.

I've seen people insult the Holy Spirit, and they do it out of ignorant even after they know all the verse, and still remain ignorant.

I am no better than any of y'all, and I am only taught by faith, and y'all are already insulting, and mocking, and is it written that it's impossible to please God without faith, and if it's impossible then what good are you to tell a brother that they are false when they have great faith trusting the Lord's words?

If a brother is a believer of Christ, and using the whole Bible as wholesome, and walking by faith trusting in God, and putting God, and his word first before anything then would that person be in favor of the Lord than the person that are ignorant?

James 4:6
But he gives us more grace. That is why Scripture says: "God opposes the proud but shows favor to the humble."

really? people insulting the Holy Spirit?

here is something from your op

Hi there I just want to say that I am gifted, and have spiritual gifts, and have gift of knowledge, and you can name it, but sadly these kind are rejected among Christians, and are kept isolated. I am looking for something I can have something on my level so I can have a Christian discussion freely without worry about offended the little one.

Pharisees are everywhere there is around 52% pharisees in United State alone, and the other half are usually not on Christians Chat, but the pharisees are higher rate in Christian Chat compare to the one that is not a pharisees. Pharisees are very religious, and this is why they use chat room cause they got nothing else to do while the one that is not a pharisees they are not religious, and are more open mind, and more understanding, and the one that is understanding have better than to do than to waste time on a Christian chat, and that is why it's so hard to find a real challenge where it doesn't have pharisees in the midst
just what level is it you believe yourself to be? you have indicated you think you are gifted yet your biggest gift seems to be insulting people and judging them and calling them pharisees

just about everyone I have ever come across who calls others pharisees, does so because they refuse correction and refuse teaching

you seem to fit that bill quite well when I read your posts. anyone who says everyone but them is wrong does not understand, nor are they qualified to teach the Bible

you assert yourself as a teacher and special and no one has knowledge like you have...so you say

utter nonsense and way off and apart from actual scripture

I can understand why you have got yourself banned from an actual Christian site that does not allow heresy and really bad exegesis to continue unabated. as it is, I don't think any site would just bann someone without warning them first unless their behavior was exceptionally abusive

Many pharisees doesn't realize that it's God that teach us, and it's God that set our path straight, and many pharisees want to control people, and make them reach up to their standards, and many pharisees believe if they are not up to your standard you are not saved, and they believe you have to be on the same level as they are, or else you're not saved. Y'all see there is nobody in the world that are alike, and God did not make everybody to be exact the same, and yes we are to have like mind that is to put Jesus Christ first, and it's Jesus that matter, but just because things doesn't have Jesus Christ it doesn't mean it's not from Jesus Christ.
this is more nonsense. the only one I have seen trying to say others are not up to their standards here, is you. whether or not you like it, the Bible has set standards both for spiritual gifts and for how to receive them and how to use them

a major error you are making, is telling people you do not need teaching or correcting and those who do not accept what you have to say are pharisees

you are in error

7seasrekeyed

ignorant people can be taught

those who are unteachable and refuse correction and call those who demonstrate by scripture that someone is teaching in error pharisees, and who believe they have knowledge that surpasses everyone else, is most likely NOT in favor with anyone except those with itching ears

no one, absolutely no one, in this world has or ever will, reach some pinnacle of knowledge that puts them elevated ABOVE the Bible

Iozion

Sep 11, 2018
Matthew 19
26 But Jesus looked at them and said to them, “With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”

Wow look at y'all alright I will share a testimony.

Once God has gave me a gift it was a gift of casting out demons, and I've cast out over 50 demons, and once I cast out a demon from next door neighbor.

I told people this, and they told me it's not from God, and want me to stop, and try to hinder my gifts, and want me to stop doing what I am doing.

I trusted the Lord because miracle was happening, and it was setting people free, and it was peaceful, and it was anointed, and it was amazing gift, and I believe it was from the Lord because a man is nothing without the Lord, and it's the Holy Spirit that is casting out the demon, and it wasn't me doing it.

This is what pharisees does they block you from getting to God, and try to stop your blessing that you have received from the Lord.

Now look at y'all now y'all want to hinder me just like the others does, and even if I heal, and did miracles, and if you see a flaw in it you'll go against it, and try to stop it.

Matthew 23:13
"Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the door of the kingdom of heaven in people's faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to.

People can be unbelievable it's amazing how far people will go, and they claim to be a Christian, and you have gift of casting out demon, and they will still try to stop you which is an incredible hypocrisy.

Our job is not to correct people, or fix them our job is to lead us to God because God has put us here for his purpose which is to please the Lord, and as long as we can lead people to God then it's a win, and win, and if it has Jesus Christ then awesome it's a win, and win.

We're to lead people to God, and we're to help people to get to know God, and we're to help people to trust in God, and we're to help people to not lean to there own understanding, but to trust in the Lord, love the Lord with all of our heart, mind, and soul, and we're to teach people to love our neighbor as ourselves.

We're also to teach people how to discern as well. We're to teach people not to judge by mere appearance we're to teach people to judge righteously.

We cannot trust feelings, we cannot trust what we see, we cannot trust miracles, we cannot trust anything, but we are to always make sure it's the right kingdom which is Jesus Christ of Nazareth, and our job is to lead people straight to Christ, and to help people know that they are dealing with Jesus Christ, and not some spirits that is not of Christ.

False prophet have power just as true prophet this is why we cannot trust anything, and this is why we must test everything, and we're not to despise prophesying because there is many false prophet, and antichrist in this world, and if we have proper discernment we can tell if things are from Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

7seasrekeyed

you sure do a neat flip there Iozion

and by the way, casting out demons is not a gift. discerning of spirits is a gift, so interestingly, just asking questions does not cover all that is needed to actually know if someone is who and what they say they are

Once God has gave me a gift it was a gift of casting out demons, and I've cast out over 50 demons, and once I cast out a demon from next door neighbor.
every Christian should know how to deal with them. they are each and every one liars and Christians should learn how to distinguish between their lies and the truth the Holy Spirit teaches

Our job is not to correct people, or fix them our job is to lead us to God because God has put us here for his purpose which is to please the Lord, and as long as we can lead people to God then it's a win, and win, and if it has Jesus Christ then awesome it's a win, and win.

We're to lead people to God, and we're to help people to get to know God, and we're to help people to trust in God, and we're to help people to not lean to there own understanding, but to trust in the Lord, love the Lord with all of our heart, mind, and soul, and we're to teach people to love our neighbor as ourselves.

well of course an actual teacher will correct people but I do not see that as your job at all considering the false things you have posted

anyone can post scriptures and almost almost sound like they actually follow it

you do mix it up in your last paragraph though

Iozion

Sep 11, 2018
There is many verse that says it's the Lord that guide us, and teach us, and just because somebody has been taught doesn't give us the right to judge, and say it's error, and if you want to judge you are suppose to have 2, or 3 prophet to weight carefully what it's said. We are to be very careful we are not to quickly judge, and assume because never know things could be from God.

1 John 2:27
As for you, the anointing you received from him remains in you, and you do not need anyone to teach you. But as his anointing teaches you about all things and as that anointing is real, not counterfeit--just as it has taught you, remain in him.

John 14:26
But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.

Psalm 71:17
O God, You have taught me from my youth, And I still declare Your wondrous deeds.

Psalm 119: 102
I have not turned aside from Your ordinances, For You Yourself have taught me.

John 8:28
So Jesus said, "When you lift up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am He, and I do nothing on My own initiative, but I speak these things as the Father taught Me.

John 6:45
"It is written in the prophets, 'AND THEY SHALL ALL BE TAUGHT OF GOD.' Everyone who has heard and learned from the Father, comes to Me.

Matthew 19:11
Jesus replied, "Not everyone can accept this word, but only those to whom it has been given.

7seasrekeyed

for some reason, some people seem to think that posting Bible verses gives them credibility

Iozion

Sep 11, 2018
Well it's written we are to use the whole Bible as wholesome. Check out the last verse see the word it says contentment is great gain. Notice there is not a lot of contentment, and I am not telling y'all that y'all are wrong all I am saying it's wrong to try to tear other people down being dogs, and dogs tear things we are to build one, and another up, and we are to make people better, and to make people go to God, and to help people to trust in God.

Gain is godliness meaning pharisees
godliness with contentment mean not pharisees

Religious spirits will try to act religious, and they think they will gain more by tearing people down being dogs when they really profit more if they point people to Christ, and help build them up to have a better relationship with God.

1 Timothy 6:3-10 King James Version (KJV)
3 If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness;

4 He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings,

5 Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself.

6 But godliness with contentment is great gain.

Nov 12, 2015
To the OP:
You won't get too far by mocking the men of God.
Lester sommeral said one reason his ministry flourished was because he never mocked other ministries.
Dave Wilkerson was bad about it. His wife used to get after him.
He detested the brownsville revival. Said erroneously "it not of God". Mike brown,who was connected to Dave's church pleaded unsuccessfully for him to reconsider. It wasn't untill his brother Don came several times to brownsville,that Dave had to humble himself and admit he was wrong.
Dave died in a car crash.
Ira stamfil wrote a huge amount of the hymns found in the AOG hymnal. His
You won't get too far by mocking the men of God.
Lester sommeral said one reason his ministry flourished was because he never mocked other ministries.
Dave Wilkerson was bad about it. His wife used to get after him.
He detested the brownsville revival. Said erroneously "it not of God". Mike brown,who was connected to Dave's church pleaded unsuccessfully for him to reconsider. It wasn't untill his brother Don came several times to brownsville,that Dave had to humble himself and admit he was wrong.
Dave died in a car crash.
Ira stamfil wrote a huge amount of the hymns found in the AOG hymnal. His wife hated his ministry and mocked him. She would stand in the back of the church and mock him. Shaking her fist and screaming at him.
One night her tantrum brought her demise. She did her dirty deed,drove off like a maniac and connected with a train. Died instantly.
Best to pray for Gods anointed.
Benny Hinn is a man of God.
Flawed and human,like you and I

I am not afraid of that snake Benny hinn.

Nov 12, 2015
Oh, sorry, that "to the op" part shouldn't have been in there! Sorry, it was probably confusing.

Iozion

Sep 11, 2018
God is good, and he's a wonderful God what Binny Hinn done making people fall on the floor using his jacket, and it's probably not a good idea to insult unless you test, and make super sure even Christ heal the sick the pharisees said he had a Devil.

The boxxer got healed from Binny Hinn Evander Holyfield, and now he is able to box again so can't ever know that why testing is so important, and this is why we are not to judge a fellow brother, or put a stumbling block in an another person way to block people from getting to God, and we are not to judge we are to keep an open mind that with God all things are possible, but with man it's impossible.

Dec 28, 2016
Well it's written we are to use the whole Bible as wholesome. Check out the last verse see the word it says contentment is great gain. Notice there is not a lot of contentment, and I am not telling y'all that y'all are wrong all I am saying it's wrong to try to tear other people down being dogs, and dogs tear things we are to build one, and another up, and we are to make people better, and to make people go to God, and to help people to trust in God.
So when you are tearing others down in your thread, you're being a dog, too? Or, does your subjective truth only apply to others, and not to yourself?

Since yours is seemingly a double-standard I'd suggest that is Pharisaical in and of itself.

Are you willing to listen, learn, be taught? And, if so, accept the fact that you're in error, and that your seeing of "aliens" is either total nonsense, mental illusion, or at worst satanic? This alien thing you are touting and bragging on yourself about is completely unbiblical and is no "spiritual gift."

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
I have read most of this thread. I’m not argue, but I am going to make a direct point.

My personal observations are that the OP himself is pompous, arrogant and consumed with pride for some supposed gifts. That may be harsh and judgmental, but after 14 pages, my thoughts which started on page one have not changed.

Further, as others have said, the OP seems to have some kind of mental issue. So, perhaps the words I used to describe the OP come about because of grandiosity or delusion. If so, the words still stand as a valid observation to his character, but I do apologize because it comes out of mental problems. In any case, the OP should see a doctor. There are many good medicines which would help him gain some insight and control these delusions of grandeur.

Further, regarding aliens and horrible exegesis and hermeneutics, I would just say, the Bible is NOT about you, it is about God. I pray one day you will come up know him in spirit and truth. I know the OP is preparing to pull out his certified Pharisee hunter card, even as I write this, don’t bother posting a reply! Too predictable.

I KNOW my Redeemer lives! Jesus Christ, through the power of the Holy Spirit has been guiding and leading me for 38 years. It has been an amazing journey following and serving him. That includes reading and studying the Bible daily, for most of those years, as well as learning from others who know more than I do. We all need wise and godly teachers. I would suggest this might help you! Find a teacher who interprets the Bible, and doesn’t use it as a crutch to prop up his opinions and false doctrines.

And finally, stay away from the crazy so- called “signs and wonders” crowd. There may be legitimate miracles, but most of it is immature and sometimes lying and twisted nonsense. Much better to read the Bible to show yourself approved, which brings me to this passage:

“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’” Matt 7:21-23

A relationship with Christ is all that matters! Jesus doesn’t care about signs and wonders. Jesus performed miracles, because he had compassion in the crowd, and to fulfill the OT prophecies about him. People who claim to be prophets or apostles today, fall into the shadow of the above passage.

PS what was all the hype about “aliens” about. A side issue? More delusions?? Sheesh!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
God is good, and he's a wonderful God what Binny Hinn done making people fall on the floor using his jacket, and it's probably not a good idea to insult unless you test, and make super sure even Christ heal the sick the pharisees said he had a Devil.

The boxxer got healed from Binny Hinn Evander Holyfield, and now he is able to box again so can't ever know that why testing is so important, and this is why we are not to judge a fellow brother, or put a stumbling block in an another person way to block people from getting to God, and we are not to judge we are to keep an open mind that with God all things are possible, but with man it's impossible.
Evander Holyfield is 56 years old and his boxing days are years behind him. Benny Hinn is a an entertainer and not a healer and is also a fraud. I do agree that God is good and wonderful and the part about stumbling blocks. With God, all things are indeed possible.

Mar 28, 2016
You are incorrect. Not only are there prophesies occurring currently (1 Thessalonians 5:20), but there will also be prophesies occurring into the near future, until the last days of the current world order under Satan (Acts 2:17).

1 Thessalonians 5:20 Despise not prophesyings.

Acts 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
To prophesy is to declare the existing will of God. Offering the gospel is prophesying.

And it has come to pass that as of the book of Revelation. God is no longer brining any new prophecies, existing prophecies are still be fulfilled but nothing new .

1 Corinthians 13 informs us they will cease.... they have . Why go above that which is written? Is there a law missing by which we could know our father in heaven more adequately?

luigi

Dec 6, 2015
The bible clearly states that there are frauds among the brethren; so why are so many here upset when Iozion claims the same?
When the Lord referred to some unjust hypocrites, the Pharisees knew He was referring to them, and they hated Him for it.
Seems to me some here may be on a similar guilt trip by their reactions.
Iozion makes valid points that he backs up with scriptures; to which some here reply as being irrelevant, and a tactic to circumvent truth.
We are to use Gods Word to see whether a matter is correct or not; and not dismiss Gods Word if it disagrees with you, as did the Pharisees.

luigi

Dec 6, 2015
To prophesy is to declare the existing will of God. Offering the gospel is prophesying.

And it has come to pass that as of the book of Revelation. God is no longer brining any new prophecies, existing prophecies are still be fulfilled but nothing new .

1 Corinthians 13 informs us they will cease.... they have . Why go above that which is written? Is there a law missing by which we could know our father in heaven more adequately?
Do you not see how you are contradicting Gods Word by claiming all prophesy terminated with the book of Revelation; when the Lord clearly states that in the last days He will pour out His Spirit on all flesh: and your sons and daughters shall prophesy?

Acts 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: