Hi, I'm Hannah

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 13, 2021
I'm 18 years old and I enjoy cooking, gardening, poetry and sewing. I'm a senior in high school and I'm planning to go to a community college in the fall, but I really just want to be a homemaker. I've been here for a few days and am so thankful for the companionship! :)

Encouragement

Aug 25, 2020
I'm 18 years old and I enjoy cooking, gardening, poetry and sewing. I'm a senior in high school and I'm planning to go to a community college in the fall, but I really just want to be a homemaker. I've been here for a few days and am so thankful for the companionship! :)
Hi Hannahlynne nice of you to join us here.It's good to see that you have varied interest too..may God bless you here and grant you nice people to interact with in jesus name..🙏🏻👍🏻😊😊

Feb 13, 2021
Hi Hannahlynne nice of you to join us here.It's good to see that you have varied interest too..may God bless you here and grant you nice people to interact with in jesus name..🙏🏻👍🏻😊😊
Thank you!

NotmebutHim

May 17, 2015
Welcome to CC, Hannah!

By the way, I have a cousin with that name. :D

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Community college is much less expensive than a state or private college so that is a good way to further your education. There is a recipe forum as well as a poetry forum that may be of interest to you. There is no shortage of companionship on this site that is for sure. Glad to have you as part of our community. Welcome to CC.

Feb 13, 2021
Community college is much less expensive than a state or private college so that is a good way to further your education. There is a recipe forum as well as a poetry forum that may be of interest to you. There is no shortage of companionship on this site that is for sure. Glad to have you as part of our community. Welcome to CC.
Thank you!

oyster67

May 24, 2014
You look so happy and cheerful! You are a blessing:):coffee:. A homemaker is a wonderful thing to be. Please feel right at home here with us. We are family. Jesus loves you very much. My favorite verse is...

Revelation 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

Jesus wants to be close to you. Just let Him. It is that easy because He died on the Cross for you. He bought your ticket for you. Come ride with us, dear Hannahlynne!:)

Shandy

Sep 12, 2020
Nice to meet you Hannah and welcome.
I hope you spend many happy hours here and find some wonderful friends. God Bless you.