Hi im just renewing my acct and looking for christian friends to chat with

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Glad to have you back with us, Tracy. It has been a beautiful day here so I got some long overdue yard work done and our St. Bernard groomed. So maybe I'll just rest for the rest of the week! "Rebel" is a high maintenance canine but very sweet.

Welcome Tracy. We look forward to chatting with you. :)
 
Glad to have you back with us, Tracy. It has been a beautiful day here so I got some long overdue yard work done and our St. Bernard groomed. So maybe I'll just rest for the rest of the week! "Rebel" is a high maintenance canine but very sweet.

Welcome Tracy. We look forward to chatting with you. :)
Thanks
 
  • Like
Reactions: de-emerald and Isny
Nice to meet you and that's an adorable picture:) So glad you are here and as soon as you join in on the Forums you'll be meeting many new friends! God bless you!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade and TRACY1274
Hello Tracy, welcome to Christian Chat.

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

View attachment 228535

2066c800d985eab9146e5184ef13a7de.gif