Hope everyone has a great day happy memorial day
I cut the lawn today so at least I did something productive. Glad to have you onboard with us. Welcome to CC.Hope everyone has a great day happy memorial day
ThanksI cut the lawn today so at least I did something productive. Glad to have you onboard with us. Welcome to CC.
ThanksGlad to have you back with us, Tracy. It has been a beautiful day here so I got some long overdue yard work done and our St. Bernard groomed. So maybe I'll just rest for the rest of the week! "Rebel" is a high maintenance canine but very sweet.
Welcome Tracy. We look forward to chatting with you.![]()
Wow you have a big dog then guess I do my yard work tomorrow hereThanks
Rebel appreciates the TLC I give him. My yard does not!Wow you have a big dog then guess I do my yard work tomorrow here
I see yea gotta take care of your petsRebel appreciates the TLC I give him. My yard does not!
A warm welcome to CC, sister Tracy! So glad you renewed!Hope everyone has a great day happy memorial day
yea me to and thanksA warm welcome to CC, sister Tracy! So glad you renewed!![]()
thanksHi, Tracy! Greetings to you from the other side of the world!
This poster should cheer you up!
View attachment 228304
Thanks nice to meet you toNice to meet you and that's an adorable pictureSo glad you are here and as soon as you join in on the Forums you'll be meeting many new friends! God bless you!
Yea I was here before but was renewing my account I like it here