Hi there

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 10, 2018
Hi there, I’m Jess. I’ve always believed in our lord Jesus Christ but I never knew the love he had for me until I got saved. I got saved three months ago and boy has it be wonderful!

T

theanointedsinner

I pray that God will help you for the long haul sister, but do not worry about tomorrow, each day have enough trouble of it's own

MrH59

Jun 24, 2018
Beech Island SC
Hi there, I’m Jess. I’ve always believed in our lord Jesus Christ but I never knew the love he had for me until I got saved. I got saved three months ago and boy has it be wonderful!
AMEN, Jess. I am so glad to hear that good news. Life with a relationship with GOD is wonderful. I would just like to say though, when satan finds out you have given your life to GOD he will be after you. Stay strong in the Lord. I pray the lord will bless you and keep you.

T

theanointedsinner

AMEN, Jess. I am so glad to hear that good news. Life with a relationship with GOD is wonderful. I would just like to say though, when satan finds out you have given your life to GOD he will be after you. Stay strong in the Lord. I pray the lord will bless you and keep you.
pray the lord will bless you and keep you <-- so that's what it means, I was worried that when people say that to me, I thought "may God keep me, does that mean salvation can be lost somehow"?

wow, what a relief, thank you God for clarification

Jul 10, 2018
Oh I know brother, he already figured it out, Satan can chase me all he wants but as long as I got my saviour on my side he can’t touch me! My faith and desire to sever the lord is too strong.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Hello and welcome, Jess. Glad to hear you've joined the family! May the Lord bless you as you grow in Him. :)

Liz_AK

Jul 4, 2018
Welcome!, I'm also new here

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Hello Jess. Welcome to CC, glad to have you here, see you around the forums :)

Blessings ❤️ 2C1EFBFB-B719-46B8-A4EC-75CB9B047838.jpeg

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Hi! Jess :) Welcome to CC :)

God bless you ❤

J

joefizz

Welcome here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends,hope you like it here!

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Hello and welcome to christian chat

T

theanointedsinner

Hello and welcome to christian chat
devoted, your avatar looks like a picture that I want to "piece a puzzle" on, you know, like jigsaw puzzle

3angelsmsg

Mar 1, 2018
Oh I know brother, he already figured it out, Satan can chase me all he wants but as long as I got my saviour on my side he can’t touch me! My faith and desire to sever the lord is too strong.
Oh my friend, Jesus will lead you all the way. There was one thing I desired and it was to know God. And I love this scripture. John 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent. And may you long continue to seek God and may God be your all. According to Psalms 18:2 The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower. And my prayer for you is that you will set God first in all your decisions. Like David encourage us with Psalms 16:8 I have set the LORD always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. May God be with us all too. Take courage my friend.

T

theanointedsinner

Hello ToastAndTea, welcome to CC. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here. I don't see your into thread, you should start one of your own.

View attachment 186024

a thread can start with something like testimonies
or, the most critical help in the Christian walk
or simply a positivity thread