Hi!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 15, 2018
New to the site! I'm Idaho born and raised! Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
Greetings Marie, welcome... I think you will like it here in the cc... Lots of amazingly honest, and gracious, sometimes outspoken and opinionated - but always loving, caring and giving of advice for those who are seeking prayer, friendship, support or just a break from their daily routine... God Bless

Sep 15, 2018
Greetings Marie, welcome... I think you will like it here in the cc... Lots of amazingly honest, and gracious, sometimes outspoken and opinionated - but always loving, caring and giving of advice for those who are seeking prayer, friendship, support or just a break from their daily routine... God Bless
Thank you!

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Hello Marie, welcome to CC, glad to have you here :)

See you around the forums!

Blessings ❤️ 7FF7672B-49CA-47F0-AB7C-1E018779272A.jpeg

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
Hello and welcome to CC, Marie. I hope you find this space encouraging and meaningful. God bless you!

NotmebutHim

May 17, 2015
Welcome to CC, Marie!
May your time here be filled with glee
Enjoy our company
Christ has given us liberty!!

:cool:

MrH59

Jun 24, 2018
Beech Island SC
New to the site! I'm Idaho born and raised! Looking forward to getting to know you all!
Welcome Marie83😊. It’s a pleasure to greet you. I think you will like it here. I know it’s been a blessing in my life. It’s amazing to see how big our GOD is. I’ve got friends from Australia all the way to Canada. I look forward to seeing you around. GOD bless you

Prognostic

Jan 5, 2018
Hi Marie! Oh so is that what Mos Def means by I'd smash it like an Idaho potato! He's the only American I know who pronounces it like po-tay-toe! See you round sport! She who God put on her heart to join here that's God at work can I get an Amen right!? :D

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Hi! Marie :) Welcome to CC :)

I hope u will like it here :)

God bless you sis ❤

danja

Nov 28, 2014
hello Marie :) What a beautiful name you have :) Welcome .God bless you