M
missy2014
Guest
thats awesome Cmarieh .
Im going to be on webcam on CC with disco lights , Led balloons and glow sticks
fun!
Im going to be on webcam on CC with disco lights , Led balloons and glow sticks
fun!
Of course, alone ..... I'm a lonely loser!
I really was hoping this year might
be different and I would experience
a midnight hug and kiss.
And I don't mean a quick peck, I mean a
Start-at-one-second-before-til-one-minute-after-
full-on-passionate-Jesus-loves-you-me-too-so-
let's-do-this-praise-the-Lord-and-happy-new-year kiss!
(Okay, I'd settle for 16 seconds if not 61)
But still......no hope for michael.
Ring out the old.....alone.
Ring in the new.....alone.
Really starting to wonder what eternity
will be like, with no one there that is really hoping
to see you, but maybe I'm the only one like that.
You're definitely not the only one, Syd.
Plenty of us out here alone for the holidays, and have been for many years... with no one to share any midnight hugs or kisses with.
However, I have a cactus that I haven't managed to kill yet... and it looks like it could use a hug.
I just might get lucky this New Year's after all. I'm going to wait on the kiss though.
After all, I wouldn't want it to think I'm being too forward.
As long as you don't eat tuna with a fork
Of course, alone ..... I'm a lonely loser!
I really was hoping this year might
be different and I would experience
a midnight hug and kiss.
And I don't mean a quick peck, I mean a
Start-at-one-second-before-til-one-minute-after-
full-on-passionate-Jesus-loves-you-me-too-so-
let's-do-this-praise-the-Lord-and-happy-new-year kiss!
(Okay, I'd settle for 16 seconds if not 61)
But still......no hope for michael.
Ring out the old.....alone.
Ring in the new.....alone.
Really starting to wonder what eternity
will be like, with no one there that is really hoping
to see you, but maybe I'm the only one like that.
Hey, I've got eyes, you could get a hugYou're definitely not the only one, Syd.
Plenty of us out here alone for the holidays, and have been for many years... with no one to share any midnight hugs or kisses with.
However, I have a cactus that I haven't managed to kill yet... and it looks like it could use a hug.
I just might get lucky this New Year's after all. I'm going to wait on the kiss though.
After all, I wouldn't want it to think I'm being too forward.
And umm, yah, err, see,It sounds like you need a Boost to Pump you UP for the New Year.
Dr. SpySat1's prescription for you: Take this song.... CRANK IT TO 11!
And umm, yah, err, see,
A hug from great girl, yes,
preferably a daughter of the King,
which would make her a princess.......,
QUEEN boys ain't quite what I had in mind.
Hey, I've got eyes, you could get a hug
anytime from anyone based on that alone, no problem.
And from some of what I've read, you could get them
all to take a number and get in line.
Poor little ol' cactus don't stand a chance!![]()
Sweet of you to say, Syd, thank you.
But I'm also a loyal girl and the cactus was here first, so...
It does make me sad to read about how much loneliness so many of us singles are going through.
I hope many of you feel comforted by sharing your feelings here and seeing that you are not alone.
Thx and God bless YOU, seoul,Sweet of you to say, Syd, thank you.
But I'm also a loyal girl and the cactus was here first, so...
It does make me sad to read about how much loneliness so many of us singles are going through.
I hope many of you feel comforted by sharing your feelings here and seeing that you are not alone.
yes, since i'ma widower losing my wife 2 yrs ago to cancer and my female poodle to kidney infection and i'ma marine corps vet who is home-bound and in a wheelchair, i'll spend it by myself with christ; god; the holy spirit and my guardian angels. may god be with you and bless you and yours that evening.
Why can't I be known for my looks, wit, and millions?!Syd, you have a real gift for prayer (just in case no one has ever told you that, but I think it's kind of something you're known for here, as I've seen you praying for people all over the forum.)
And I hope the blessing comes back to you, several times over.
Your name reminds me of Michael Phelps wasn't he a swimmer ?
Your name reminds me of Michael Phelps wasn't he a swimmer ?