C
coby
Guest
I never know. Ex said nothing so I guess the kids are with him.
Guess I'll ne partying with the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
Guess I'll ne partying with the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
Now you have piqued interest! Do tell us what kind of costume?![]()
3:15 am and I am still up in church.
Apparently, the new year thingy is gonna take another hour.
What in the hee-haw...
23.28 it's here in Holland. Had a lovely day with Jesus.
Tick, tick, tick...
Happy New Year!
...and if I knew how to write that in Dutch, I would!![]()
No when you're single you have a lot of friends lol on the internet.Of course I am home alone. Isn't that part of being single?
Geshundheit! Tissue?Gelukkig Nieuwjaar!
Geshundheit! Tissue?
Ok, ppl...OpenHouse...
I have homemade pizza, homemade chicken soup,
homemade piroghies, homemade meatballs (w/Ital. sausage),
homemade cookies, lots of horszezdoervries,
coffee, tea, and I might make eggnog later.
I have a warm house, plenty of room, provisions,
good music, radio, tv, interwebnets,
and plenty of books and bibles, I believe in Jesus.
The only thing missing is a nice christian gal to share it all with.
(Well, Christian, yeah, but nice is a judgement call.)
If I sound desperate, that's just my sense of humor.
Plus I'm desperate.
My door is open, I'll cook breakfast, stay as long as you like.
After midnight, we can make plans for 2016,
and pray, praise, and find ways to minister together,
I'm sure God will show the way.
Meanwhile, YOU'RE ALL INVITED, the more the merrier.
Pets are welcome, but pls, get a babysitter for the kids,
sorry no children under, oh, say 30?
But even that's negotiable. (Hey, it's new years)
GOD BLESS YOU ALL! JESUS LOVES YOU!
and HAPPY NEW YEAR!
peace, michael

But he looks so innocent lol.coby: The dog did it. I've known some cats that would do that - especially siamese - but given the breed of dog and cat in that picture, I'd be more inclined to believe the dog did it.