Honing in on the lovely

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Oh me oh my, having a moment of joy, thinking about some things.

Faith, trusting and believing there is a heavenly source to lean on, to help us in all seasons of lfe brings so much peace..so grateful!!!

My familial loves, offline and online, they just bring so MUCH to the table!!! There is always someone to love and who loves in return, always!!!

Loving and appreciating my jobs, not all the time, no way, but aspects are so rewarding.

Choices to make our lives fuller or less so, and healthier too, just depends how willing one is to put in the effort to show up. I have a tendency to cacoon and isolate. However, I can be intentional and find balance in this area too. I'm not too old...it is not too late.

Natures rich abundance, providing sanctuary in its beauty and mere amazingness. With all of God's creation, there is always plenty to find to focus on that which is praise worthy.

Laughter and rest, both healing and grounding tools to help not take life or ourselves.

How about these..

Heroes amongst us, everywhere you look
Water to refresh
Food to nourish
Communication and senses to connect
Quiet to restore
Mind to stimulate
Acceptance and Grace to heal to let go
Colors, creativity, and music to add sparkle and dance
Getting things done, and not doing anything at all, and somewhere in between. Yes Yes Yes!!!!

Oh my goodness, the list goes on and on...so while there is a big list of things not so wonderful, things that require us to be aware of, to work on, there is so much goodness to help empower us to continue to tend to what needs tending without going under.

May we all spend sometime today, honing in on that which is lovely. Love you all!!!

TheNarrowPath

Jul 17, 2022
What I am finding lovely today is having my church service online to watch from the comfort of home when my family are unwell :)

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
How are you doing i we love to talke to you on google chat if you dont mind
Patrick, I am more comfortable talking here, as I do not know you. It is not personal, I assure you. Plus, I don't do google chat. What is up, hope u r well.

A

akaDorthy

Oh me oh my, having a moment of joy, thinking about some things.

Faith, trusting and believing there is a heavenly source to lean on, to help us in all seasons of lfe brings so much peace..so grateful!!!

My familial loves, offline and online, they just bring so MUCH to the table!!! There is always someone to love and who loves in return, always!!!

Loving and appreciating my jobs, not all the time, no way, but aspects are so rewarding.

Choices to make our lives fuller or less so, and healthier too, just depends how willing one is to put in the effort to show up. I have a tendency to cacoon and isolate. However, I can be intentional and find balance in this area too. I'm not too old...it is not too late.

Natures rich abundance, providing sanctuary in its beauty and mere amazingness. With all of God's creation, there is always plenty to find to focus on that which is praise worthy.

Laughter and rest, both healing and grounding tools to help not take life or ourselves.

How about these..

Heroes amongst us, everywhere you look
Water to refresh
Food to nourish
Communication and senses to connect
Quiet to restore
Mind to stimulate
Acceptance and Grace to heal to let go
Colors, creativity, and music to add sparkle and dance
Getting things done, and not doing anything at all, and somewhere in between. Yes Yes Yes!!!!

Oh my goodness, the list goes on and on...so while there is a big list of things not so wonderful, things that require us to be aware of, to work on, there is so much goodness to help empower us to continue to tend to what needs tending without going under.

May we all spend sometime today, honing in on that which is lovely. Love you all!!!
Reading this makes me think of:

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Reading this makes me think of:

Oh Yay, thank you. Yes, one of my most favs. He is so good to us. He not only gives us instruction on what He wants for us, He also gives us the very things He wants us to think on. With Him we are always blessed.

S

Seeking-Christ

I like the NIV Version.

Philippians 4:8

8 Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
I like the NIV Version.

Philippians 4:8

8 Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.
I love how applicable it is. It never fails to bring peace, just as He says.

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
I min i want us to email just try and email me on ,,,,, [email protected] i we love to meet you in person
Albeit posting personal contact information is not against the rules, it is not entirely smart since it is now available to the whole internet.

Likewise, Christian Chat highly recommends that users not randomly contact people away from this site unless they know the user well since many people have less than noble intent.