Horrors of Dating

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

cinder

Mar 26, 2014
One of the funniest moments for me, with trying to meet someone online, was this.
Me: "So you say you are a Christian."
Them: "Yes I am"
Me: " So which church do you attend?"
Them:" The blue one."
pause
Me:"What type of church is it?"
Them: "Oh, I don't like to judge."

See folks, you can't even make up stuff this good. I smile and shake my head every time I think of it. Life is hilarious.
But there is a church around here that's called blue roof church. And I imagine it would be really strange to hear someone say oh I attend the blue roof church.

ArtsieSteph

Apr 1, 2014
Arizona
One of the funniest moments for me, with trying to meet someone online, was this.
Me: "So you say you are a Christian."
Them: "Yes I am"
Me: " So which church do you attend?"
Them:" The blue one."
pause
Me:"What type of church is it?"
Them: "Oh, I don't like to judge."

See folks, you can't even make up stuff this good. I smile and shake my head every time I think of it. Life is hilarious.
I can honestly say that is the strangest thing I have heard.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Dont be 'nice'. Be rude and say

You talk too much! When are you going to shut up and let me think? I like peace and quiet. Leave me alone ok?
Oh you will be left alone alright. Very, very alone.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
They'll then back off once they know you can get mad.

Women can get mad too you know it aint pretty. Youare far better off being ghosted than deal with a womans anger.
Hell has no fury like a woman scorned.

ArtsieSteph

Apr 1, 2014
Arizona
When they say “I never drink” in they profile and one of the first picture shows them with a Carrona.