How are you feeling?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Searching4Truth

Senior Member
Jul 25, 2012
1,904
26
0
Live or diminish into obscurity, this thread is about how you feel. So, if you're feeling "blessed" share with the other folks on the site. If you're feeling annoyed, like myself, then share.

"Couldn't help but notice your pain. It runs deep. Share it with me!"
 
I'm an INFJ (my personality type), so I'm generally feeling many things at the same time and usually at war with each other (e.g. I can feel unhappy with the way my job search is going but thrilled with the free time; or angry that someone was mean to me on Facebook but at the same time think how silly it is that people get so juiced over social media because it's... well, social media! - all things that happened today so true story.) This juxtaposition of emotions can be quite exhausting...but I'm not sure I'd want to be anything different. (See...there it goes again...:D).

Of course, that could also be a male/female thing... the jumble of thoughts. Case in point:

It reminds me of a conversation I was having with a male friend. We were driving somewhere in silence and he said 'penny for your thoughts'. So I gave him the list ... need to pay the water bill, recalling my conversation with my mom that morning, making a grocery list in my head, the due dates on projects at the office, what I was wanting for lunch, and what that funny thing is that's flapping around near the hood. He was quiet after I said that, so I said, 'what are you thinking about?' He said, 'that the car needs an oil change.' I nodded, waited, then said, 'what else?' He shrugged and said, 'no, that's it. The car needs an oil change.' :rolleyes: His thought processes sounded pretty peaceful...but boring.
 
I'm an ENT?. My thought processes surround global domination.

I'm an INFJ (my personality type), so I'm generally feeling many things at the same time and usually at war with each other (e.g. I can feel unhappy with the way my job search is going but thrilled with the free time; or angry that someone was mean to me on Facebook but at the same time think how silly it is that people get so juiced over social media because it's... well, social media! - all things that happened today so true story.) This juxtaposition of emotions can be quite exhausting...but I'm not sure I'd want to be anything different. (See...there it goes again...:D).

Of course, that could also be a male/female thing... the jumble of thoughts. Case in point:

It reminds me of a conversation I was having with a male friend. We were driving somewhere in silence and he said 'penny for your thoughts'. So I gave him the list ... need to pay the water bill, recalling my conversation with my mom that morning, making a grocery list in my head, the due dates on projects at the office, what I was wanting for lunch, and what that funny thing is that's flapping around near the hood. He was quiet after I said that, so I said, 'what are you thinking about?' He said, 'that the car needs an oil change.' I nodded, waited, then said, 'what else?' He shrugged and said, 'no, that's it. The car needs an oil change.' :rolleyes: His thought processes sounded pretty peaceful...but boring.
 
His thought processes sounded pretty peaceful...but boring.
Sometimes 'peaceful' is more important than 'exciting'. ;)

Like - right now - I would just like for my head to stop hurting - and, to feel better in general.

At other times, a little more 'exciting' thoughts can certainly be a good thing... :D
 
I'm feeling sad. I just woke up from a dream that made me remember what life was like when I was happy young man and both my parents were still alive..:(
 
How do you feel?
What is real?
Well I don't know just how I feel...

[video=youtube;4keCVDhZE4w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4keCVDhZE4w[/video]

(Ignore the scenery.)
 
I'm tired (yawn) and I'm in need of coffee.

yawn_grande.png
 
I feel disappointed with chai tea. I did not like the taste very much.
Some brands are better than others. If there is too much ginger in it, it tastes soapy. Unless you had it in a restaurant or something. I like the Cafe Escapes Chai tea for Keurig.
 
Feeling defeated, small and very heart broken. My faith is strong, and I know God will carry me but this world and the people in it get me.