how can I be an amazing friend w/out getting bullied on here and in person ?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

rainin

Just be yourself and roll with the punches... so to say. If you stand on the Word no force can come against you.

May 3, 2013
Hi, rocking man!

I don´t have the key for any success, but I have seen you are kind, HONEST... I know you have said a couple of limitations you have (the very time you came into CC and wanted to be more than a member) Do you remember that? (I do)

Just be you! Those who really apreciate the way you are will tell you. Those who do not (will tell you too). Ha! Ha! There are words taht can´t be herad "nice" but some are sincere, honest, DIRECT. Just learn about you, who you are and who you wnat to be.

We cannot please the world. Just see Jesus (and the way many mistreated Him for the way He was (and the way He is).

Listen to what girls have to say (they always have a say) and be on your guard, because many would like to change you... It´s up to you to know WHO you want to be. Tips serve, but the real you cannot not be hidden too long.

Have a nice week, brother!

Nov 24, 2013
who bullies you?? they are just jealous because you have special god given blessings, and some just don't know, or are not mature enough to understand the real meaning or purpose about what life is yet, hang in there..we are here for you!

Grandpa

Jun 24, 2011
Be Bold....

May 3, 2013
He actually is!

But there is a "hidden" risk in boldness: the arrogance that tends to bully. :(

We love you friend! (though I am one who do not seek friendships or things like that).

This site will help you to know more ABOUT YOU and of people (that´s a profilactic way to grow)

K

kenthomas27

What?

You talking to me, man?

Are you talking to me......

you talking.jpg

wait a minute... heh heh. I had my musketeer hat on!

that was pretty stupid. Let's do this again....

you talking to me, man?

ARE YOU TALKING TO ME?

z23.jpg

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
give me your best comment
Just relax and be yourself. After awhile it will become known to you who your true friends are here on this site. A true friend will have your back and will not tolerate another member mistreating you. There were some bullies during Jesus walk on earth too. He just said turn the other cheek. Yes, I know this is hard to do and requires prayer for strength to endure a hard situation with someone else without mistreating them in return.

U

Ugly

Just relax and be yourself. After awhile it will become known to you who your true friends are here on this site. A true friend will have your back and will not tolerate another member mistreating you. There were some bullies during Jesus walk on earth too. He just said turn the other cheek. Yes, I know this is hard to do and requires prayer for strength to endure a hard situation with someone else without mistreating them in return.
I'd say you're about four years late.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I'd say you're about four years late.
Yeah, it's a zombie thread but this guy was one of my first friends on this site. He has had a hard life struggling with autism and just trying to fit in somewhere. He's not a frequent regular contributor to the forums so one day I deleted him off my friends list. He sent me a PM saying that he was heartbroken that I could just simply delete him from my list causing him to vanish. I immediately added him back to my list and he has been there ever since and under no circumstances will I delete him from my list again. I noticed today that he visited my profile page so to offer encouragement I wrote a post in this old thread and left him a little message on his profile page to let him know that I still think about him.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Can't give you a "Rep," but IF I could, I WOULD!

:)

Yeah, it's a zombie thread but this guy was one of my first friends on this site. He has had a hard life struggling with autism and just trying to fit in somewhere. He's not a frequent regular contributor to the forums so one day I deleted him off my friends list. He sent me a PM saying that he was heartbroken that I could just simply delete him from my list causing him to vanish. I immediately added him back to my list and he has been there ever since and under no circumstances will I delete him from my list again. I noticed today that he visited my profile page so to offer encouragement I wrote a post in this old thread and left him a little message on his profile page to let him know that I still think about him.

Feb 28, 2016
Praise God for Tourist and his Wife for their precious Love and Understanding and forgiveness -
and may our Holy Saviour forgive the 'knuckle-heads', who are still, we hope and pray,
trying to become mature and wise Christians'...even though they occasionally make
fools of themselves...