Y
YouOnlyLiveTwice
Guest
Someone on here just gave me a link to a lottery winners website. How do we get them out of here?
Someone on here just gave me a link to a lottery winners website. How do we get them out of here?
Thank you @seoulsearchIf you don't have PM'ing, both Robo and OnceFallen have their profile walls open -- you can just leave either one a message about this on their wall.
Thank you @seoulsearch
I feel like I’m part of the CC family.No problem.
This is just me, but I would just go ahead and include the username in your message on their wall. They're obviously not here for fellowship, and it helps to warn the rest of us as well.
Thanks for helping to stand guard!
I feel like I’m part of the CC family.
Thanks for making me feel belonging.
Just added the username and the thread name that it occurred in.
I literally just teared upOne of the great things about this community is that it tries to look out for each other.
Thank you for being part of the ongoing watch!![]()
Sounds like you've got it figured out/taken care of but
Also, on the bottom of post is a button "Report". It's even in private messages and profile posts.
View attachment 287012
Oh wow! It was right in front of us the whole time.Sounds like you've got it figured out/taken care of but
Also, on the bottom of post is a button "Report". It's even in private messages and profile posts.
View attachment 287012
Go to one of their actual posts and at the bottom click on REPORT. Give brief description of the complaint you may have. Looks like @Godsgirl1983 beat me to the punch.Someone on here just gave me a link to a lottery winners website. How do we get them out of here?
reportSomeone on here just gave me a link to a lottery winners website. How do we get them out of here?