How do you spend your time?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Curious... besides work and sleep, what do you spend the bulk of your time on?

Tinkerbell725

Jul 19, 2014
Philippines Age 40
Eat mostly. Lol.

Freetime activities:

Go the beach occasionally
Go to a nature park if I can
Workout
Read
Buy groceries
Cook sometimes
Watch movies
Watch korean dramas
Travel
Walk the dog
Pray all the time not only on free time

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Eat mostly. Lol.

Freetime activities:

Go the beach occasionally
Go to a nature park if I can
Workout
Read
Buy groceries
Cook sometimes
Watch movies
Watch korean dramas
Travel
Walk the dog
Pray all the time not only on free time
All of that sounds super nice, love that you pray often.

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
Striving to keep myself mentally and physically busy...
Working near-, mid-, long-term 'To-Do' lists...
- planning, preparing and coordinating young adult kids needs/activities...
- home and yard work/maintenance...

Recently: budgeting time and resources for taxes and bills...
- helping youngest to get recruited for D1 College (showcase events, college visits)
- lots of road trips recently...
- weeding, seeding, feeding, cutting, watering lawn...

Routinely: feeding, grooming, walking, playing and hiking with my pup... (lots of personal time for self reflection and contemplation with HIM)
BBQ grilling, and Juicing...

Constantly: Praying for his blessings, forgiveness, mercy and grace...

Future: have to figure out what I am going to do with myself after youngest goes off to college this summer... Have to re-define myself as I will be all alone for the first time in 28 years and need to make a plan...

S

Susanna

Baby sitting my granddaughter when I’m around, exercising, mowing my lawn, gossiping about my neighbor, smoking cigarettes and drinking bourbon, going to mass every now and then, learning Swedish, swearing and lying, and hoping for God’s Mercy.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Baby sitting my granddaughter when I’m around, exercising, mowing my lawn, gossiping about my neighbor, smoking cigarettes and drinking bourbon, going to mass every now and then, learning Swedish, swearing and lying, and hoping for God’s Mercy.
You made me giggle at gossip about neighbor. You know, I appreciate your honesty. I too rely on His mercy.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Striving to keep myself mentally and physically busy...
Working near-, mid-, long-term 'To-Do' lists...
- planning, preparing and coordinating young adult kids needs/activities...
- home and yard work/maintenance...

Recently: budgeting time and resources for taxes and bills...
- helping youngest to get recruited for D1 College (showcase events, college visits)
- lots of road trips recently...
- weeding, seeding, feeding, cutting, watering lawn...

Routinely: feeding, grooming, walking, playing and hiking with my pup... (lots of personal time for self reflection and contemplation with HIM)
BBQ grilling, and Juicing...

Constantly: Praying for his blessings, forgiveness, mercy and grace...

Future: have to figure out what I am going to do with myself after youngest goes off to college this summer... Have to re-define myself as I will be all alone for the first time in 28 years and need to make a plan...
Based on your proactive full and healthy life, I feel it safe to say that you will not only be ok, you will thrive. Your kids, and furry one too, are very blessed to have you. You are in my prayers. Thanks for sharing.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
I start the day w/a prayer and then have a string of shows I watch including Christian TV. I do 1/2 of my Bible lesson on Wed and Thurs. Take the dogs to the 'Bark Park' once a week. Going to do volunteer duties 2 days for 4-6 hrs ea. Make dinner for son who is in college. Shop, take care of bills plus maintenance/upkeep on house & yard. Go visit my daughter twice a month and on holidays as well as go walking/shopping w/friends.
At night I retire to my room w/a wine cooler and watch Christian TV then a good Agatha Christie movie.
Of course, I too, pray and worship throughout the day and check in to CC when I can.
Also on weekends I check out yard sales and work at the polling places ea election.
Finally, I always want to be in a state of growing in the Lord I'm going to be reading more.

Oh, and how about you, we're all ears, lol.

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
I read the word early in the morning, and pray. I also pray throughout the day. I sometimes sing and play the guitar. I come here and pray for people, and poke bears sometimes.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
I read the word early in the morning, and pray. I also pray throughout the day. I sometimes sing and play the guitar. I come here and pray for people, and poke bears sometimes.
I was nodding along while reading all of this, EXCEPT the part about "poking bears."

Which one of you typically wins?

You, or the bear?

L

LadyInWaiting

Working
Studying
Reading
Eating
Spending time with family

Studying and reading academically mostly...but I do set aside a time each day to study the Word and my devotionals. I don't pray as often as I should...just when going to bed and when I read the Word. I should get into the habit of praying more.

Ellorah

Jan 28, 2019
South Carolina
I grew up in a farm. Farming and working in my gardens and flowers is what I love. Right now I’m tending to my roses ♥️

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
I start the day w/a prayer and then have a string of shows I watch including Christian TV. I do 1/2 of my Bible lesson on Wed and Thurs. Take the dogs to the 'Bark Park' once a week. Going to do volunteer duties 2 days for 4-6 hrs ea. Make dinner for son who is in college. Shop, take care of bills plus maintenance/upkeep on house & yard. Go visit my daughter twice a month and on holidays as well as go walking/shopping w/friends.
At night I retire to my room w/a wine cooler and watch Christian TV then a good Agatha Christie movie.
Of course, I too, pray and worship throughout the day and check in to CC when I can.
Also on weekends I check out yard sales and work at the polling places ea election.
Finally, I always want to be in a state of growing in the Lord I'm going to be reading more.

Oh, and how about you, we're all ears, lol.
Wow, lots of service and worship going on in your world. You seem to have much to give. Your time with your son much be priceless. Thanks for asking. I have daughter and two gda's living with me this year while her husband, their dad. Is in SK. He was deployed. So I help her whilst she does lots of school work. She is in college to be a teacher. I also volunteer at a very wonderful community center. I work out of my home, some weeks are busy others not so much. I am trying to stay healthy with exercise and nutrition...but like my work life, sometimes really good, other weeks, not so much, lol
I am enjoying lots of time with both my daughters and my 4 grandchildren. I love to write, read, and watch tv, being honest. I love that you do Bible Study twice a week. I like to start the day with Him. I have a very simple life but I am blessed. Oh and I love my 3 fur babies and time spent in nature. Lol, I ended that like I am on a singles dating site, hahaha.

Seriously though, I try to stay balanced but sometimes, I am online too much, or get lazy, just watching TV, so my goal is to stay productive, all for His Glory. When I start the day studying His word and writing and praying, it seems my days are more about being a blessing. I love that about Him. Hugs Sis, thanks again for asking. What time is dinner? Lol

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Well, sounds like your priorities are in the right place, cept the bears might not agree, lol

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
I grew up in a farm. Farming and working in my gardens and flowers is what I love. Right now I’m tending to my roses ♥️
I see your roses just below, wow. How rewarding and oh so lovely.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Working
Studying
Reading
Eating
Spending time with family

Studying and reading academically mostly...but I do set aside a time each day to study the Word and my devotionals. I don't pray as often as I should...just when going to bed and when I read the Word. I should get into the habit of praying more.
I love the honesty here today. Hey we all need to pray more, right? Sounds like you are a very busy and smart lady. Thanks for sharing.