How do you take your coffee?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Dark roast, a little sugar if needed, and for goodness' sake don't defile it with dairy (or pseudo-dairy).

Unless it's a latte, or a cappuccino.

Ellorah

Jan 28, 2019
South Carolina
I like my coffe strong. The bold blends are my preference. No sugar but lots of creamer. Rarely the flavored creamers just the store brand as I’m frugal. Two cups every morning or I’m a meanie 😂. And I’m picky about my coffee mugs. I have two that I use and they go where I go.

HanCris

Nov 12, 2018
In the morning, i want it brewed, black, no cream or milk, and sugar. I want my coffee strong but sweet.

But sometimes, i prefer my coffee with creamer, sugar and french vanilla.

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
Its gotta be as jet black as my heart also tons of sugar as to how sweet I am and hot...or ice coffee, canned Japanese/American coffee or even with some creamer I aint picky :cool:

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
I don't drink coffee... I drink tea :) Just had some honey tea.. I like it with milk too..

H

Hamarr

Well tell us Hamarr, how do you like to brew your coffee to retain the oils, etc... View attachment 197744
I believe most methods other than drip will preserve them. Most of the oils are filtered out.

I like the Aero Press and French press since they are both fairly fool proof and quick to make. They are kind of hard to mess up. I hear pour over is also great, but there is some trial and error so I haven't checked it out. The Aero Press does filter some of the oils, but not all of them. It tastes a little more like cocoa and less bitter than the French press, but the taste of using the French press is fuller. I like both for different reasons.

I think drip coffee is typically overcooked, too. Especially at work where it is reheated a lot.

Rachel20

May 7, 2013
I just went and got myself a Starbucks nitro cold brew. It looks like a beer and it's a hot day. Yes, please :)

Ellorah

Jan 28, 2019
South Carolina
Hmmm, two coffee mugs??

One for each hand? :unsure:
One for each day ! I work two shifts in a row. This way I don't have to bother washing my fave mug to go back into my backpack. I have a spare ! I work long hours. By the time I'm home doing dishes just isn't going to happen. And I like my own mugs ! :)

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
One for each day ! I work two shifts in a row. This way I don't have to bother washing my fave mug to go back into my backpack. I have a spare ! I work long hours. By the time I'm home doing dishes just isn't going to happen. And I like my own mugs ! :)
This phrase in bold... what language is it? No comprende. ;)

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Iced and cold in summer. Hot, sweet and blonde in winter..

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
I was going to pick up some Blue Mountain coffee while on vacation in Jamaica, but realized they sell it in the US at Walmart. :coffee:

BruceWayne

Aug 7, 2013
Gotham City
I've never had coffee; I don't like the smell.

I went to get someone a coffee a few weekends ago... They just wanted cream & sugar... So, I stopped at Starbucks and told them and they started asking me if I wanted dark roast, light roast and other things that were foreign to me. :ROFL: All I could say was just give me one with cream & sugar. I'm never going back.