How many forums do you post on?

  • Thread starter Thread starter FriendlyGuitarist
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

FriendlyGuitarist

Guest
How many forums do you post on?

I post on 3. I post on a music forum, a sports forum and Christian Chat of course :D
 
I post exclusively on CC. This is the site that my favorite peeps hang out. I went to a different site many months ago and found it to be a very cold, oppressive place. This is the best place to be, no doubt about it.
 
I know nothing of the world outside cc, there are other forums? :p
 
Very few, but I enjoy visiting many religious chats / forums to see how people spread the gospel
 
Very few, but I enjoy visiting many religious chats / forums to see how people spread the gospel

I honestly would like to join another religious/ christian forum as well but i don't know any good ones.
 
this one and only this one,years ago I used to go on this other one,but it was just filled with so much drama that I stopped going on it.