How many People Think the Jews Could Be Wrong?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
That is well worth the watch. And it is interesting to see that many of these arguments addressed by the video happen on the forums here all of the time between Christians and Bible rejecting Dispensationalists.

I came from that background too, after I trusted Christ as my Savior. Every time I read the N.T. I had a number of passages that I struggled with because they said something different from the pastors I had listened to. I decided to go with the Bible rather than popular teachings.
Thanks for taking time to watch it. I just got done watching it again for the half a dozenth time+/-. I wonder how many would support the modern nation of Israel if they knew that they would have to renounce Jesus and accept their wicked Judaism to be a citizen?

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
oh i know who they are,and their history
The funny thing is that the main pastor who took part in the documentary did a genealogy test and found out that he was mostly descendant from Hungarian Ashkenazi linage. Of course that doesn't really matter at all because those in Christ Jesus there is neither Jew nor Gentile. Genealogies are no longer an issue any more.

swatfrog

Nov 19, 2022
i agree ....being ashkenazi german linage,raised by an atheist and a non practicing JW ...there is Jesus
John 6:47

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.

and I will not deny ,and my hope is in Him and Him I stand

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
i agree ....being ashkenazi german linage,raised by an atheist and a non practicing JW ...there is Jesus
John 6:47

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.

and I will not deny ,and my hope is in Him and Him I stand
Amen!
That's an interesting background. Not many come from roots like that to Christ. Are you 100% you can't lose that my friend?

swatfrog

Nov 19, 2022
I will take my stand to the grave,my confession of Jesus will be always upon my lips,and His name ingraved in my heart, I know what He has done for me. as far as interesting , that doesnt even scratch the surface. all I will say is with great tribulation, came a rooted and grounded faith, one that will not accept any other,so called truth....In Him I stand, oh death where is thy sting ?

VCO

Oct 14, 2013

I came from that background too, after I trusted Christ as my Savior. Every time I read the N.T. I had a number of passages that I struggled with because they said something different from the pastors I had listened to. I decided to go with the Bible rather than popular teachings.
Thanks for taking time to watch it. I just got done watching it again for the half a dozenth time+/-. I wonder how many would support the modern nation of Israel if they knew that they would have to renounce Jesus and accept their wicked Judaism to be a citizen?

Psalm 103:9-10 (HCSB)
9 He will not always accuse ⌊us⌋ or be angry forever.
10 He has not dealt with us as our sins deserve or repaid us according to our offenses.

Isaiah 57:16 (ESV)
16 For I will not contend forever, nor will I always be angry; for the spirit would grow faint before me, and the breath of life that I made.

Jeremiah 3:12 (ESV)
12 Go, and proclaim these words toward the north, and say, “‘Return, faithless Israel, declares the LORD. I will not look on you in anger, for I am merciful, declares the LORD; I will not be angry forever.

Micah 7:18-19 (GW)
18 Who is a God like you? You forgive sin and overlook the rebellion of your faithful people. You will not be angry forever, because you would rather show mercy.
19 You will again have compassion on us. You will overcome our wrongdoing. You will throw all our sins into the deep sea.

Isaiah 62:5 (ESV)
5 For as a young man marries a young woman, so shall your sons marry you, and as the bridegroom rejoices over the bride, so shall your God rejoice over you.

Isaiah 62:12 (ESV)
12 And they shall be called The Holy People, The Redeemed of the LORD; and you shall be called Sought Out, A City Not Forsaken.

Zechariah 3:9 (HCSB)
9 Notice the stone I have set before Joshua; on ⌊that⌋ one stone are seven eyes. I will engrave an inscription on it”—⌊this is⌋ the declaration of the LORD of Hosts—“and I will take away the guilt of this land in a single day.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Psalm 103:9-10 (HCSB)
9 He will not always accuse ⌊us⌋ or be angry forever.
10 He has not dealt with us as our sins deserve or repaid us according to our offenses.

Isaiah 57:16 (ESV)
16 For I will not contend forever, nor will I always be angry; for the spirit would grow faint before me, and the breath of life that I made.

Jeremiah 3:12 (ESV)
12 Go, and proclaim these words toward the north, and say, “‘Return, faithless Israel, declares the LORD. I will not look on you in anger, for I am merciful, declares the LORD; I will not be angry forever.

Micah 7:18-19 (GW)
18 Who is a God like you? You forgive sin and overlook the rebellion of your faithful people. You will not be angry forever, because you would rather show mercy.
19 You will again have compassion on us. You will overcome our wrongdoing. You will throw all our sins into the deep sea.

Isaiah 62:5 (ESV)
5 For as a young man marries a young woman, so shall your sons marry you, and as the bridegroom rejoices over the bride, so shall your God rejoice over you.

Isaiah 62:12 (ESV)
12 And they shall be called The Holy People, The Redeemed of the LORD; and you shall be called Sought Out, A City Not Forsaken.

Zechariah 3:9 (HCSB)
9 Notice the stone I have set before Joshua; on ⌊that⌋ one stone are seven eyes. I will engrave an inscription on it”—⌊this is⌋ the declaration of the LORD of Hosts—“and I will take away the guilt of this land in a single day.
What year was that 7 day war?
How many decades before the nation that rejects and denounces Jesus will believe on him? The only way to God is through Jesus, and other than the tiny minority, they have not the Father or the Son. I want them to get saved, as I did my own family.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Correction:. 6 Day War
It's been about 55 years. I believe that individuals are getting saved BTW, but have no anticipation of the government, the Jewish denominations turning from their evil religion to Jesus, or the ethnic national entity being eternally saved. Still hoping for evangelism to be welcomed there however.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
What year was that 7 day war?
How many decades before the nation that rejects and denounces Jesus will believe on him? The only way to God is through Jesus, and other than the tiny minority, they have not the Father or the Son. I want them to get saved, as I did my own family.
1669660580817.png

Do you mean the 6 day war?

I know it was 1967 about a week and a half after I graduated from High School, 5 to 10 June 1967.

This War:

Yahshua

Sep 22, 2013
Dan references 'all Israel' in Dan 9:11 and continues in Dan 9:13 to reference "us". It may be the case that "all Israel" at the time could have been composed entirely of ethnic Israelites (Isaacites?). It's not necessarily the case that "all Israel" would always be composed entirely of those born as ethnic Israelites. (If God can turn rocks into children of Abraham, etc.)
Well, there's no evidence from the passage that God turned any rocks into children of Abraham or turned any trees or any grass into them either. We know He could make anyone into the children of Abraham, but there's no evidence He did here.

...And if He did, we'd also have to wrestle with the issue that these people were being punished for breaking the covenant and about to be punished further (per Daniel 9:24-27). Would God make new children of Abraham just to punish them? No. Would He punish strangers for a covenant they never agreed to? No. So the simplest explanation is what Daniel shares: "All Israel" are ethnic Israelites who made the covenant with God. Otherwise, it doesn't really matter what scripture says because "anything is possible with God" right, and we're free to assume anything we want?

This is splitting hairs in the same sense that saying 'elect' and 'chosen' would be different things (they aren't). Strong's concordance also does not agree with your breakdown of the word.
It is not splitting hairs when there is a clear difference between the ancient Hebrew construction & usage of language and the Greco construction & usage of language. For example, the word "Ruach" was translated into the word "Spirit", but the words are not synonyms of each other. Ruach means "breath or wind that acts upon [a thing]" while spirit means "the nonphysical part of a person which is the seat of emotions and character; the soul". The soul is "Nephesh" in Hebrew, not "Ruach".

The translator did their best but many words they used diminished the original Hebrew meaning of words. I hope you realize that the scriptures weren't written in English. There is a textual weakness to wade through.

'Inhabitants of Jerusalem' is actually inclusive of Israelites and nonIsraelites alike. How can we make this determination? Because 'all Israel' and 'people of Judah' also necessarily have overlap despite being different things.

'Inhabitants of Jerusalem' does not exclusively referring to nonIsraelites. It wouldn't make sense.
^THIS is - in fact - splitting hairs because the list I gave is a repeat of what Daniel said and covers all of them. Focusing on which particular group covers which and overlaps with which, is a moot point.

Was Satan 'set apart' to commit destruction? Would you call Satan holy?
Satan was indeed "set apart" (i.e. chosen) for that purpose. He was the angel of destruction, chief prosecutor, and guardian cherub. Those were his tasks. Nebuchadnezzar also was "set apart" to judge Israel. Cyrus was also "set apart". "Kodesh" means "set apart". Kodesh does not mean pure, righteous, or good...that is another word ("Tzedek").

Romans 9:21
Or does the potter not have authority over the clay, to make out of the same lump one vessel unto honor, but one unto dishonor?

Translating words that simply meant "set apart" as "holy" is yet another corruption of Roman Catholicism. It's why calling Israelites "the holy people" doesn't make sense, because they are far from pure, righteous, and good. A proper translation should be "the set-apart people", "the chosen people" or "the elected people".

Here's another example; in Joshua, the Captian of the Host (I believe was Messiah) told Joshua to remove his shoes because the ground upon which he was standing was "holy". There was nothing particularly pure, righteous, or good about the ground they were standing on apart from the MOMENT the Captian appeared to set foot there. At that moment it was "set apart" from all other grounds for that purpose. It was "set apart" because of the One who chose it.

I don't follow your breakdown of "Jew", "all Israel", "grafted", or "northern house". It's hard to say whether I agree or disagree. On what part of your comments, you seem like you are saying one thing, and then another part you almost seem to be saying something entirely different.

Since Dan 9 doesn't reference "Jews" directly, it might be better to avoid the use of that term.
I simply repeated what's been shared by Daniel following the context.

"people of Judah" = Descendants of Judah = Judahites = Jews.

This is incorrect too. If we look at the LXX, we see in that instance of holy that the context of purity is present.
Could you share a reference?

This isn't correct. 'All Israel' cannot possibly refer to a portion of chosen people,...
In the portion you've quoted I said "must include both houses..." You're splitting hairs again when I'm pretty much saying there's overlap just like you've been.

Highly speculative and seems to contradict what Eph 6:12 is saying in context.
Hmm?? What exactly is speculative? That each nation/ethnic group of people has a spiritual principality over them? Or that Michael is the Principality over Israel?

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Daniel 12:1
And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people:

Daniel 10:6,13
But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.

^ The man in linen (I believe is The Word) was sent to Daniel as soon as his prayer began but couldn't get to him because the Prince of Persia prevented Him...but Archangel Michael, the Prince of "Daniel's people", helped Him.

What's your take on this question: why is 'times' plural?
If we follow a similar translation from Daniel 12, "times" is plural because it means more than one. "Until the years of the gentiles be fulfilled".

Dan 12 relates to the great tribulation and strongly seems to be talking about all holy people, not a subset of holy people.

Please prove this.

If The Great Tribulation is a time of trouble on daniel's people since there ever was a nation please prove daniel's people means "all holy people" rather than specifically Jews.

Your argument in this post seems to rely on:

1) an unusual definition of holy,
No, on the definition of "Kodesh"...the Hebrew word translated into "Holy".

2) an unusual breakdown of 'all Israel', 'Jew', 'inhabitant of Jerusalem', 'people of Judah'.
Bit of a strawman here. This wasn't my list...I said "Jews, Inhabitants of Jerusalem, the northern house"

3) what I assume is a comparison of Jacob's trouble and the Great Tribulation that needs to be fleshed out more
1) Daniel 12 speaks about the scattering of "Daniel's people" being the conclusion of the trouble.

2) Daniel 12 is a continuation from Daniel 10, where a further explanation was given to him in support of the prophecy given to him in Daniel 9 several days earlier.

3) In Daniel 9, it is explained that the southern house would return from Babylonian captivity and then be scattered again in fulfillment of a punishment made "7 times" more severe (Lev 26:18,24,28) for those under the covenant who continued to sin while already in punishment.

4) No one but ethnic Israel made the covenant with God at Mt Sinai. So it's not talking about punishing any other people but them.

5) The northern house was already scattered when Daniel was given these prophecies, and it was never said they'd return before any of these punishments would fall.

6) So it's only referring to the southern house of Israel who made a covenant. The House of Judah.

4) unusual interpretations of NT passages (like presenting Eph 6:12 to be about flesh when it seems to state the opposite)
Strawman. When did I say it was about flesh? I literally made the point about spiritual principalities.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
1669677377053.png

1669677510539.png

1669677589572.png

Israel was in charge of the Dome of the ROCK, six more day and then they gave it back. Bet they have regretted that decision ever since.

Dec 21, 2020
That is well worth the watch. And it is interesting to see that many of these arguments addressed by the video happen on the forums here all of the time between Christians and Bible rejecting Dispensationalists.
The way you worded your post seems like you're suggesting that dispensationalists aren't Christians.

I hope that's not what you meant.

Dispensationalists believe the Bible. That's why we're dispensationalists.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
The way you worded your post seems like you're suggesting that dispensationalists aren't Christians.

1669694008907.jpeg

He may be one of those who think you can twist Scripture to mean what you think it means. Once they to that, you are just one step away from Pistol Whipping with TITLES like dispensationalists, to try to whip others the of opposite opinions, into submissions. That is why I hate those TITLES, and refuse to use them. I am a Born Again, evangelical Believer.

Jan 14, 2021
Well, there's no evidence from the passage that God turned any rocks into children of Abraham
The emphasis is on the idea that the Pharisees' pride in being physical seed of Abraham was misplaced. They treated it as though it was their blood that made them special.

We know He could make anyone into the children of Abraham, but there's no evidence He did here.
That's incorrect. Look at Galatians 3.

Would God make new children of Abraham just to punish them?
Who art thou that repliest against God? Paul's line fits perfectly against your question. Think about it.

Would He punish strangers for a covenant they never agreed to?
Did children ever have a choice? Did a person born into the Mosaic covenant ever agree to the covenant on their own accord? Your logic here falls flat and is an appeal to feeling and humanly 'fairness' rather than strictly logical analysis.

So the simplest explanation is what Daniel shares: "All Israel" are ethnic Israelites who made the covenant with God
Except that we know by Rom 9-11 that 'all Israel' and 'all of Israel' are necessarily two different things. Again, your interpretation in this case does not make sense.

Otherwise, it doesn't really matter what scripture says because "anything is possible with God" right, and we're free to assume anything we want?
If that is your impression, you really don't understand what I am saying. Your comment here comes across as completely disingenuous.

It is not splitting hairs when there is a clear difference between the ancient Hebrew construction & usage of language and the Greco construction & usage of language.
I trust Strong's Concurrence over your dubious arm-chair translation of 'holy'.

The translator did their best but many words they used diminished the original Hebrew meaning of words. I hope you realize that the scriptures weren't written in English.
I trust KJV translators more than your claims. I trust that LXX is an adequately accurate iteration of scripture. I trust ancient Hebrew scholars over modern antiChrist scholars which you appear to be pulling inspiration from.

It is not splitting hairs when there is a clear difference between the ancient Hebrew construction & usage of language and the Greco construction & usage of language.
But you are splitting hairs and you aren't referencing scholarly sources to back up your claims. I have yet to find a reliable scholarly source that voices anything close to your opinion.

^THIS is - in fact - splitting hairs because the list I gave is a repeat of what Daniel said and covers all of them. Focusing on which particular group covers which and overlaps with which, is a moot point.
Your argument was complete nonsense. Inhabitants of Jerusalem does not mean "gentiles only". The scripture you quoted did not in any way shape or form support your argument. And I demonstrated why it was nonsense. As I said in the previous post, if instead of "all Israel", the passage had said "house of Israel" like in Jer 50:4 you would probably have more of a leg to stand on. But it doesn't, and "all Israel" has a specific meaning in scripture.

Satan was indeed "set apart" (i.e. chosen) for that purpose.
Do you not see the absurdity of calling Satan "holy"? Do you not see the absurdity of claiming that an ethnic group were "holy" in the same sense as Satan? I have found no scholarly sources to support your claim that Satan would be 'Qodesh', because that's just not how the word is used.

Translating words that simply meant "set apart" as "holy" is yet another corruption of Roman Catholicism. It's why calling Israelites "the holy people" doesn't make sense,
No. The context was never simply "set apart". The context of those references predates Roman Catholicism and all other forms of Christianity entirety. I pointed out the LXX, you have chosen to ignore the proof in front of you. Throwing shade at RCC in this case is a meaningless exercise and speaks to your own biases. Implicitly by trying to throw shade at RCC, you are also trying to cast shade on the Protestant sects that branched off from it. Your criticism in this case is completely wrong, but the motive behind the types of attacks you are making is becoming clear.

Here's another example; in Joshua, the Captian of the Host (I believe was Messiah) told Joshua to remove his shoes because the ground upon which he was standing was "holy". There was nothing particularly pure, righteous, or good about the ground they were standing on apart from the MOMENT the Captian appeared to set foot there. At that moment it was "set apart" from all other grounds for that purpose. It was "set apart" because of the One who chose it.
Your claim is that this was not hallowed ground? Does the presence of God not make something holy?

Have you ever stopped to wonder why all or nearly all English translators continually choose the word "holy"? Are you claiming that each and every one of these translators has been wrong?

It's not impossible for that to be the case, but man o man, you better have some good evidence to back up your case if you are going to make that claim.

No, on the definition of "Kodesh"...the Hebrew word translated into "Holy".
But you are attempting to change the definition of Qodesh to remove it from the context of 'holy'.

I simply repeated what's been shared by Daniel following the context.

"people of Judah" = Descendants of Judah = Judahites = Jews.
Except that you were trying to make the case that "men of Judah" in Dan 9:7 was somehow a reference to the house of Judah (southern house), and that "all Israel" would be a reference to the house of Israel (north house vs south house dynamic), and that "inhabitants of Jerusalem" would somehow be referencing anyone not part of those groups (Gentiles or something). You made a case that they were mutual exclusive references, but backpedalled by entertaining the idea that "all Israel" focused on the house of Israel but could vaguely include the house of Judah. That means that your approach to "men of Judah" would be a type of Jew and not equivalent to all of the Jews. If you understand how that can become confusing, you'll understand why I suggest we park the term when discussing Dan 9, especially if you are applying a north/south house interpretation within the chapter. I think the way you are assigning meaning to these words has been done indecisively. And that's fine so long as you are not trying to establish a decisive conclusion.

Could you share a reference?
https://archive.org/details/Interli...dTestamentPrint/page/42/mode/2up?view=theater

https://www.blueletterbible.org/lexicon/g40/lxx/lxx/0-1/

Dan 8:24's reference to holy appears in the Greek Septuagint as "hagios" (Strong's G40) which seems to basically mean "removed from being an awful thing". The origin of the Septuagint is from Hebrew people that dispersed into the world and began to speak Greek. The LXX predates Christianity.

The Hebrew used in Dan 8:24 is Qodeshim (a pluralization of Qodesh) under Strong's G6918, which also denotes sanctity, consecration, holiness, etc. Not simply "being set apart" for a mission. Satan would never fall under this term, despite your evidenceless claim to the contrary.

I'm all ears for interesting approaches on topics, but I don't think you are going to get much mileage with claiming that Qodesh wouldn't mean the modern context of holy.

If we follow a similar translation from Daniel 12, "times" is plural because it means more than one. "Until the years of the gentiles be fulfilled".
And what do you make of Eph 2:11? Specifically, in reference to the use of Gentile as a past status?

"Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;" - Eph 2:11 KJV

Hmm?? What exactly is speculative? That each nation/ethnic group of people has a spiritual principality over them? Or that Michael is the Principality over Israel?
It's speculative because it isn't based on anything in the Bible. You are introducing this concept and asking people to take your word for it without Biblical support. And on top of that, you are inverting the meaning of Eph 6:12 in order to try to claim that the Bible supports your idea. Eph 6:12 does not support your claim in any way, shape, or form. In fact, Eph 6:12 is a perfect passage to use in order to disprove your premise.

And I find it ironic that you would cast shade against the RCC and yet you have adopted an interpretation that is directly akin to the RCC's patron saints model, except instead of being premised on professions or types of works, they are on the basis of races with some strange preconceived notions about how those races divide. You have adopted a model less virtuous than RCC.

1/2

Jan 14, 2021
3) In Daniel 9, it is explained that the southern house would return from Babylonian captivity and then be scattered again in fulfillment of a punishment made "7 times" more severe (Lev 26:18,24,28) for those under the covenant who continued to sin while already in punishment.

4) No one but ethnic Israel made the covenant with God at Mt Sinai. So it's not talking about punishing any other people but them.

5) The northern house was already scattered when Daniel was given these prophecies, and it was never said they'd return before any of these punishments would fall.
This. Back these claims up with Biblical passages without adding words to the passages.

6) So it's only referring to the southern house of Israel who made a covenant. The House of Judah.
There is a point when the "sticks come together" but the house of Judah and the house of Israel are two distinct things before amalgamation. The house of Judah is not part of the house of Israel at specific points in time. This of course can be confusing because Israel was an ancestor of Judah, but the houses themselves are not references to simply lineage at that point, they are cultures or schools of thought that have diverged from each other. References to "the house of Israel" are not inclusive of "the house of Judah" prior to the fulfilment of the prophesied amalgamation. "All Israel" on the other hand is not a reference to a house, but a spiritual people that are spiritual descendants of Israel from Isaac and before from Abraham.

I don't agree with the premise that the north and south in Daniel is necessarily talking about the house of Judah vs the house of Israel.

If The Great Tribulation is a time of trouble on daniel's people since there ever was a nation please prove daniel's people means "all holy people" rather than specifically Jews.
Daniel's visions line up with Revelation. Do you disagree?

Do you see where I'm going with this?

Bit of a strawman here. This wasn't my list...I said "Jews, Inhabitants of Jerusalem, the northern house"
It's not a strawman but you highlighted exactly what the point of my issue was with your comments. "Jews" and "northern house" aren't referenced in that verse, but "All Israel" is. You have interpreted "all Israel" to mean something other than "all Israel" as it appears in other verses of the Bible. You have chosen to interpret "all Israel" to mean "northern house" or "ethnic Jews" generally when that context is not at all present in the text.

Strawman. When did I say it was about flesh? I literally made the point about spiritual principalities.
You tried to make Eph 6:12 basically into "principalities but only principalities premised in flesh." That's not what the passage is talking about. And your interpretation of the princes in itself is a stretch to try to endorse this concept of guardian angels that watch after specific ethnicities.

2/2

Jan 14, 2021

There exists a hybrid religion between Christianity and Talmudic Judaism that rejects specific passages and chapters of the Bible in order to make their belief system coherent (namely Rom 9, Gal 3, 2 Cor 3, etc.). And in place of scripture, this religion has placed antiChrist Rabbinic teachings. Do you agree or disagree that this religious movement exists?

Belief in Christ by itself does not make one a Christian. Do you agree or disagree with this statement?

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
There exists a hybrid religion between Christianity and Talmudic Judaism that rejects specific passages and chapters of the Bible in order to make their belief system coherent (namely Rom 9, Gal 3, 2 Cor 3, etc.). And in place of scripture, this religion has placed antiChrist Rabbinic teachings. Do you agree or disagree that this religious movement exists?

Belief in Christ by itself does not make one a Christian. Do you agree or disagree with this statement?
1669718985247.png

NEVER can the motive behind those deeds be:
To receive SALVATION.
The ONLY PURE MOTIVE is because you LOVE GOD.

2 Timothy 1:9 (HCSB)
9 He has saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace, which was given to us in Christ Jesus before time began.

Titus 3:5-7 (HCSB)
5 He saved us- not by works of righteousness that we had done, but according to His mercy, through the washing of regeneration and renewal by the Holy Spirit.
6 He poured out this Spirit on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Savior,
7 so that having been justified by His grace, we may become heirs with the
hope of eternal life.

Ephesians 2:8-9 (NJB)
8 Because it is by grace that you have been saved, through faith; not by anything of your own, but by a gift from God;
9 not by anything that you have done, so that nobody can claim the credit.

Dec 21, 2020
What is the name of this hybrid religion? What scriptures in Rom 9, Gal 3, and 2 Cor 3 do you think they ignore?

I agree. A person must know a little about Him, what He accomplished, confess Him as Lord and believe that God raised him from the dead.