How old are you guys

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

runwayzjm

Aug 26, 2018
Hey! I'm new here. My name is Steph and I'm 17 years old. Just wanted to see how old you guys are so I can start making more friends. :)

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
The last person who used that abbrev. got banned. And I'm not "so religious much".. so chillax.. Plus he's 14..

View attachment 187420
Ive wrote it...still here tho
Just cause someone uses a shortage like lmao,roflamo, lol,... its silly.to ban someone. Thats not writing actual.cusswords

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Ive wrote it...still here tho
Just cause someone uses a shortage like lmao,roflamo, lol,... its silly.to ban someone. Thats not writing actual.cusswords
Take it up with the mods and site owner. All I know is I've seen many banned for it..

Raphael07

Aug 23, 2018
Well I hope I don't get banned for it - I know cussing isn't allowed on here but I haven't seen anything about abbreviations so i didn't know it was included under that :oops:

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Well I hope I don't get banned for it - I know cussing isn't allowed on here but I haven't seen anything about abbreviations so i didn't know it was included under that :oops:
It kind of depends on which mod sees it.. lol

But yeah, I asked a mod about it once..

S

Stranger36147

I am 63 years old so to you I might seem ancient.
It's mind boggling to me how one can think they're old at 18. At that age, your life has just begun. :)

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Hey, 15 here