Then this should be your second all time favorite Bible verse...This is my new all time new favorite Bible verse.
Matthew 22:14
For many are called, but few are chosen.
Then this should be your second all time favorite Bible verse...This is my new all time new favorite Bible verse.
I don't think people need to be on a sin hunt or anything, but churches can't just allow people to come in teaching it's okay to go against God, either...Now that is the flip side of your coin, and not addressed to you, but to people who are not trying to learn of God's ways and are not repentant for their sin, and pretty much just throwing their middle finger up to God and telling everyone else that we just have to accept it.
There are no levels of sin. Being gay is not a sin it's only acting on those urges that makes it sin, yes being gay is an abomination to God but so is being a sinner which we all are, watching porn and masturbating is seen as sinful but at the same time I wonder how one can deal with the sexual urges without being sinful?Is there a difference in the level of sin of being gay vs. watching pornography (gay / straight) and masturbating?
It totes is!!!Then this should be your second all time favorite Bible verse...
Matthew 22:14
For many are called, but few are chosen.
There are no levels of sin. Being gay is not a sin it's only acting on those urges that makes it sin, yes being gay is an abomination to God but so is being a sinner which we all are, watching porn and masturbating is seen as sinful but at the same time I wonder how one can deal with the sexual urges without being sinful?
See Satan wants us to believe our feelings and our hearts instead of God's Word so that we don't do what Jesus told us to do...LOVE one another.
[/I][/I]
Jesus says there are different levels of sin.There are no levels of sin. Being gay is not a sin it's only acting on those urges that makes it sin, yes being gay is an abomination to God but so is being a sinner which we all are, watching porn and masturbating is seen as sinful but at the same time I wonder how one can deal with the sexual urges without being sinful?
Because of how the cancer affected my body I do not have sexual desires I know nothing of what arousal feels like but if I did I wonder how i would deal with those urges without sinning?
Jesus says there are different levels of sin.
Jesus answered, Thou couldest have no power at all against me, except it were given thee from above: therefore he that delivered Me unto thee hath the greater sin. John 19:11
(We learn from this that some sins are worse than others.)
Blaspheme of the Holy Ghost is the greatest sin.I'm curious to know though are there other instances in the Bible, that speak of lesser or greater sins? I haven't came across any, yet.
I say this without joy. But we must understand that it was not the drunks, or the harlots, or the thieves, or the robbers, or the gays that crucified Christ. It was the Church of that day that crucified Him. Romans 10:19-21I'm curious to know though are there other instances in the Bible, that speak of lesser or greater sins? I haven't came across any, yet.
Question? Is the modern Church during to Jesus Christ (Spiritual Adultery) what Israel of old did?I say this without joy. But we must understand that it was not the drunks, or the harlots, or the thieves, or the robbers, or the gays that crucified Christ. It was the Church of that day that crucified Him. Romans 10:19-21
"Which of the two did what his father wanted?" "The first," they answered. Jesus said to them, "Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are entering the kingdom of God ahead of you. Matthew 21:31 NIV
Note: Jesus is telling this to the religious leaders.
I say this without joy. But we must understand that it was not the drunks, or the harlots, or the thieves, or the robbers, or the gays that crucified Christ. It was the Church of that day that crucified Him. Romans 10:19-21
"Which of the two did what his father wanted?" "The first," they answered. Jesus said to them, "Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are entering the kingdom of God ahead of you. Matthew 21:31 NIV
Note: Jesus is telling this to the religious leaders.
I say this without joy. But we must understand that it was not the drunks, or the harlots, or the thieves, or the robbers, or the gays that crucified Christ. It was the Church of that day that crucified Him. Romans 10:19-21
"Which of the two did what his father wanted?" "The first," they answered. Jesus said to them, "Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are entering the kingdom of God ahead of you. Matthew 21:31 NIV
Note: Jesus is telling this to the religious leaders.
I definitely get what you are saying, and I can see how some sins are worse than others. But I still think a sin is a sin is a sin is a sin! They all come with punishment, or judgement I should say, just the same!
What part of the body of Christ
is the sodomites,Lesbianites,transvestites and all else connected to them?
When you answer this question then you should know what is the truth.
Jesus says there are different levels of sin.
Jesus answered, Thou couldest have no power at all against me, except it were given thee from above: therefore he that delivered Me unto thee hath the greater sin. John 19:11
(We learn from this that some sins are worse than others.)
Has your pastor Jimmy Swaggert truly repented yet? or is he still smugly rejecting the fact he never did turn from his adulterous ways? He is a hireling and a thief and a robber of people, their money and their souls. He is religion that comes to steal, kill and destroy...he preaches Jesus is still dead....
Yes, For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; Romans 3:23I definitely get what you are saying, and I can see how some sins are worse than others. But I still think a sin is a sin is a sin is a sin! They all come with punishment, or judgement I should say, just the same!