How the Pre-Trib Rapture Became Popular in the Modern Church

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

GRACE_ambassador

Feb 22, 2021
Midwest
Part 2 of: God's Approval/TWO gospels in Prophecy vs Mystery!

From CHRIST To HIS TWELVE, on the earth! { Currently “On HOLD!” }
------------------------------------------------------------------
Rightly Divided (2_Timothy_2:15!) From “Things That DIFFER!”:
-------------------------------------------------
From CHRIST To HIS one, From Heaven!! { Currently ACTIVE!}

Begin:
(2) Representative apostle + number / God’s Salvation And Commission In HIS:

Revelation Of The MYSTERY

God’s Heavenly Hidden Purpose Before “the foundation
of the world...Kept Secret since the world began”
(
Romans_16:25; Ephesians_1:4-11, 3:5-9!)

{ Precious friend(s), IF you have Never prayerfully/carefully studied
This Important Doctrine ( Paul’s Distinctive ministry From God! )
before, Please take some time for ”Approval Unto God!,” Please? }:

►►►
"Howbeit for this cause I obtained Mercy, That In me First JESUS CHRIST
Might Shew Forth ALL Longsuffering, For a Pattern to them which should
hereafter believe on HIM to life everlasting!” (1_Timothy_1:16!) ◄◄◄

God's First number, ONE, Represents:

"...One body, and ONE Spirit, even as ye are called in One hope of
your calling; ONE Lord, One faith, ONE Baptism, ONE God and Father..."
(
Ephesians_4:4-6!), "...ONE Mediator..." (1_Timothy_2:5!),
"...ONE New Man..." (
Ephesians_2:15!), And:

Chosen By God:
ONE individual apostle, Paul, Both Roman and Hebrew
(Acts_9:6, 15, 13:2, 20:24, 22:1-15, 21, 25-28, 26:17-18; Philippians_3:5;
Romans_1:1, 11:13, 15:16-18; Galatians_1:15, 2:7-8; Ephesians_3:1;
1_Timothy_1:11, 2:7; 2_Timothy_1:11!), who represents:

Reconciliation, By GRACE (2_Corinthians_5:17-6:2!), of Both Jew And
Gentile, as Individuals, Into “ONE New Man!” (Ephesians_2:15-16!)

SPIRITUALLY Baptized ( And Spiritually United as
members of one another! ), BY: ONE Baptism!
(1_Corinthians_12:13 cp Ephesians_4:5, 5:30!), Into:

ONE Body, In HEAVEN!...​

... [ By The DEADLY, But Amazingly Wonderful CROSS! ] Of CHRIST,
The Risen And Glorified SAVIOUR, The Only HEAD Of HIS Church!!
(1_Timothy_3:16; Ephesians_1:22, 5:23; Colossians_1:18!)
Praise HIS Precious NAME! Amen?

(A)
“For I [ Paul! ] delivered unto you first of all That Which I also received,
How That CHRIST Died For our sins According To The Scriptures;
And That HE Was Buried, And That HE Rose Again the third day
According To The Scriptures!” (1_Corinthians_15:3-4!)
+
"For By GRACE are ye SAVED Through faith; and that not of yourselves:
It Is The Gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast!"
( Ephesians_2:8-9! cp Most of Romans through Philemon! # )
{ GRACE {UNmerited Favor!} Found 85 Times! }​

(B) And, The MYSTERY Includes The LORD’s Greater GRACE Commission! =

Ministry of RECONCILIATION!

"And all things are of God, Who Hath Reconciled us To Himself By
JESUS CHRIST, And Hath Given To us the ministry of reconciliation;
to wit, That God Was In CHRIST, Reconciling the world Unto Himself,
Not Imputing their trespasses unto them; And Hath Committed Unto us

The Word Of Reconciliation!

Now then we are ambassadors for CHRIST, as though God Did Beseech
you by us: we pray you in CHRIST’s Stead, be ye reconciled to God! For
HE Hath Made HIM To Be sin For us, WHO Knew no sin; that we might Be

Made The Righteousness Of God In HIM!

We then, as workers together with HIM, beseech you also that ye receive
not The GRACE Of God in vain! (For HE Saith, I Have Heard thee in a time
accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured [helped] thee: behold,
now is the accepted time; behold, NOW IS THE DAY OF SALVATION!!)”
(2_Corinthians_5:18-6:2!) Today, simply believe The Gospel Of GRACE! {(A) above!}

(C)
The Body Of CHRIST, with "...faith that worketh by love...Fulfills All The law In That
ONE WORD: LOVE
thy neighbor as thyself!" (Galatians_5:6, 14; Romans_13:8-10!)

End: God’s Salvation And Commission In HIS Revelation Of The MYSTERY!

----------------------------------------
Concluding questions for thought(s) of Precious friend(s):

(1) IF, as some believe, the Great commission is For us, today, should we
not Also obey All That CHRIST “Commanded within That commission"?
{if necessary, please review Prophecy/LAW above, ok?}

(2) IF, as some believe, there is only one gospel, and, that Peter AND Paul Both
preached The Exact SAME thing
, then why would God "Reveal A Secret," that
"He Had Already revealed {ie: The Exact SAME thing}"? Does that make sense,
Precious friend(s)? For a few Similarities and Many Distinctions please go here!

"...The Mystery [Secret] of CHRIST, Which in other ages was Not made known unto the
sons of men, as it is Now Revealed Unto his holy apostles and prophets By the Spirit;”
(Ephesians_3:4-5}

(3) For 11 years as a baby In CHRIST, I was not aware of the above, only being
taught pick and choose theology. I pray this simple lesson will challenge one or
more to Seriously Consider the question: Am I really "Approved Unto God"?

See Bible "study" Rules - here is #2:

“Study to shew thyself Approved unto God, a workman that
needeth not to be ashamed, Rightly Dividing The Word Of Truth!”
(2_Timothy_2:15
KJB!!)

Precious friend(s), Please Be Very RICHLY Encouraged And Edified,
In CHRIST, And, in Rightly Dividing
HIS Precious WORD Of Truth!

---------------------------------- God's Simple Will!

LORD JESUS, Thank You So Much for Your
GRACE, Peace, Mercy, Love, and Approval!
Amen.

------------------------------------------------------
PS Precious friends, was this actually a "lie from the pits of hell extreme ERROR"
Or:

God's Word Of Truth, prayerfully and Carefully, Rightly Divided?

Aug 2, 2021
As I am reading the different views just trying to see if I am tracking and understanding. So on this quoted part alone.

Would you say that seal one is the coming of the anit-christ?

So is seal 1 to seal 6, is that 3 and a half years?

Or is seal 5, three and a half years long cause that is when folks are killed?

Cause if I am understanding seal 6 is when the wrath comes?

Is that correct or I have it off what is being said?
gotta go - will get back to you

TheDivineWatermark

Aug 3, 2018
"And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus,"--Ephesians 2:6 We are presently seated with HIm! Also, there is NO TIME passing when you are dead--it will be a twinkling of an eye--even if a person has been dead a thousand years when they wake to life in Christ--it will be as if you had been asleep and are waking up.
...except that is not what the phrase "in the twinkling of an eye" is in reference to...

Instead it is in reference to the "change" (pertaining to our glorified / perfected BODIES) which will take place (for "the Church WHICH IS HIS BODY") at one particular point in time (namely, at the point in time being referenced in 1Cor15:51-52).

For those of us who will be still-alive at that point in time, 2Cor5:4b[2] also references this ("CLOTHED UPON"... "that MORTALITY might be SWALLOWED UP of LIFE." That is, IMMEDIATELY "clothed upon" with our GLORIFIED bodies APART FROM having to DIE first [the "unclothed" references in this text, v.3,4; ... but both referencing our physical BODIES, see)

["("CLOTHED UPON"... "that MORTALITY might be SWALLOWED UP of LIFE." [2Cor5:4b]... That is, IMMEDIATELY "clothed upon" with our GLORIFIED bodies" -- This takes place at the "RAPTURE" point in time. A PARTICULAR POINT IN TIME (and "in the twinkling of an eye"<--a VERY SPECIFIC POINT IN TIME)]

Laura798

Jun 6, 2020
...except that is not what the phrase "in the twinkling of an eye" is in reference to...

Instead it is in reference to the "change" (pertaining to our glorified / perfected BODIES) which will take place (for "the Church WHICH IS HIS BODY") at one particular point in time (namely, at the point in time being referenced in 1Cor15:51-52).

For those of us who will be still-alive at that point in time, 2Cor5:4b[2] also references this ("CLOTHED UPON"... "that MORTALITY might be SWALLOWED UP of LIFE." That is, IMMEDIATELY "clothed upon" with our GLORIFIED bodies APART FROM having to DIE first [the "unclothed" references in this text, v.3,4; ... but both referencing our physical BODIES, see)

["("CLOTHED UPON"... "that MORTALITY might be SWALLOWED UP of LIFE." [2Cor5:4b]... That is, IMMEDIATELY "clothed upon" with our GLORIFIED bodies" -- This takes place at the "RAPTURE" point in time. A PARTICULAR POINT IN TIME (and "in the twinkling of an eye"<--a VERY SPECIFIC POINT IN TIME)]
I don't think you read carefully what I wrote DWM. Of course when we are raised we receive our celestial bodies--it ALL happens in the twinkling of an eye. We aren't raised and then taken to a celestial department store to select our get up--"Oh I think I'd like the emerald one with the 'eyes all around'--oh and the gold wings please not the silver.'

Laura798

Jun 6, 2020

DWM--there's no mystery here--dead raised. we will all be changed. 1 Corinthians 15:52, NIV: "in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed."

Also 1st Corinthians 15:42-44

42 So is it with the resurrection of the dead. What is sown is perishable, what is raised is imperishable.

43 It is sown in dishonor, it is raised in glory. It is sown in weakness, it is raised in power.

44 It is sown a physical body, it is raised a spiritual body.

TheDivineWatermark

Aug 3, 2018
I don't think you read carefully what I wrote DWM. Of course when we are raised we receive our celestial bodies--it ALL happens in the twinkling of an eye. We aren't raised and then taken to a celestial department store to select our get up--"Oh I think I'd like the emerald one with the 'eyes all around'--oh and the gold wings please not the silver.'
Correct me if I am mistaken in my interpreting your previous post to have meant: when a believer DIES they are (from their own perspective) IMMEDIATELY ['in the twinkling of an eye'] transported to that point in time when they'll receive their GLORIFIED BODIES (with the rest of us).

What I am pointing out is, that both 2Cor5:1-8 and 1Cor15:51-52 are showing that this is not, in fact, the case (as you've explained).

--"unclothed" [/"naked"] = when a believer DIES and will be "absent from the body" for a time (tho indeed "present with the Lord")--Paul is saying, basically, we're not EAGER FOR or "EARNESTLY DESIRING" to have to "DIE" first (but we are "WILLING" to, should the Lord will it!)

--"clothed upon" = when the still-living believers (the "we which are ALIVE" at the time) are IMMEDIATELY "clothed upon" with our GLORIFIED bodies, APART FROM having to DIE first [/"unclothed/naked"=HAVING DIED]"
(this happens at the "RAPTURE" point in time)--Paul is saying this is what we (all of us) are "EARNESTLY DESIRING"

Laura798

Jun 6, 2020
Correct me if I am mistaken in my interpreting your previous post to have meant: when a believer DIES they are (from their own perspective) IMMEDIATELY ['in the twinkling of an eye'] transported to that point in time when they'll receive their GLORIFIED BODIES (with the rest of us).

What I am pointing out is, that both 2Cor5:1-8 and 1Cor15:51-52 are showing that this is not, in fact, the case (as you've explained).

--"unclothed" [/"naked"] = when a believer DIES and will be "absent from the body" for a time (tho indeed "present with the Lord")--Paul is saying, basically, we're not EAGER FOR or "EARNESTLY DESIRING" to have to "DIE" first (but we are "WILLING" to, should the Lord will it!)

--"clothed upon" = when the still-living believers (the "we which are ALIVE" at the time) are IMMEDIATELY "clothed upon" with our GLORIFIED bodies, APART FROM having to DIE first [/"unclothed/naked"=HAVING DIED]"
(this happens at the "RAPTURE" point in time)--Paul is saying this is what we (all of us) are "EARNESTLY DESIRING"
DWM, I'm sorry--'the rest of us'? The bible is clear. there will be the rising of both the living and the dead at the end of the age.
"No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven—the Son of Man."--John 3:13

TheDivineWatermark

Aug 3, 2018
DWM--there's no mystery here--dead raised. we will all be changed. 1 Corinthians 15:52, NIV: "in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed."

Also 1st Corinthians 15:42-44

42 So is it with the resurrection of the dead. What is sown is perishable, what is raised is imperishable.

43 It is sown in dishonor, it is raised in glory. It is sown in weakness, it is raised in power.

44 It is sown a physical body, it is raised a spiritual body.
I don't disagree with this.

What I disagree with is the part you're saying about "the dead in Christ" who "sleep through Jesus" will consciously wake up (from their perspective) immediately in their GLORIFIED BODIES... because, according to your viewpoint (with which I'm disagreeing, that point only-->), they'll not be conscious of/during the intervening time-period (what I am saying Scripture calls "absent from the body" tho "present with the Lord"-- the "unclothed" of 2Cor5, or "naked" i.e. APART FROM the body for a time upon the DEATH of a believer, UNTIL "our Rapture" event point in time)

TheDivineWatermark

Aug 3, 2018
DWM, I'm sorry--'the rest of us'?
Where I wrote "the rest of us," I meant that NOT ALL will have DIED prior to the Rapture point in time

(when, at that point in time, is the precise moment that we will ALL receive our GLORIFIED bodies)...

... so by "the rest of us" I meant specifically the "we which are ALIVE" component of the [SAME] "ONE BODY," at that point in time (receiving our glorified bodies AT THE SAME TIME--meaning, at the same time that "the DEAD IN Christ" ALSO will).

Don't read into it more than I intended. ;)

Laura798

Jun 6, 2020
DWM, I'm sorry--'the rest of us'? The bible is clear. there will be the rising of both the living and the dead at the end of the age.
"No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven—the Son of Man."--John 3:13
I see a very serious error in this thread of thinking believers go directly to heaven--then what would be the point of the judgment? Who are those rising from the dead since we get a new celestial body--it is our SOUL--the essence of who we are. "God breathed into man the breath of life and he became a living SOUL." When the breath is taken away we are not 'alive'. It will take an act of God to bring life to us again--and we will not have our human bodies--we will be given NEW CELESTIAL bodies.

Aug 2, 2021
Dear Sister, Our Lord made this statement BEFORE His death and Resurrection.

When Christ defeated sin on the cross HE then defeated Death thru His Resurrection.

He alone has the Keys to Eternal Life for it dwells within HIM.

When we die, we are now permitted into Glory because HIS Glory is upon us.

How else can we be raised UP in CHRIST.

But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, 5even when we were dead in trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), 6and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, 7that in the ages to come He might show the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward us in Christ Jesus. 8For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, 9not of works, lest anyone should boast. 10For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.

We are no longer dead in tresspasses and sins - HALLELUJAH

Laura798

Jun 6, 2020
Where I wrote "the rest of us," I meant that NOT ALL will have DIED prior to the Rapture point in time

(when, at that point in time, is the precise moment that we will ALL receive our GLORIFIED bodies)...

... so by "the rest of us" I meant specifically the "we which are ALIVE" component of the [SAME] "ONE BODY," at that point in time (receiving our glorified bodies AT THE SAME TIME--meaning, at the same time that "the DEAD IN Christ" ALSO will).

DWM, I'm not reading more than what is intended --I misunderstood--it's a bit difficult in these threads--also I have a 10" screen, so going back and forth I may miss something--okay I see now--the rest of us as I understand is that "The dead in Christ" are the first to rise and then we are que to join them in the air--yes I see--please accept my apologies!

TheDivineWatermark

Aug 3, 2018
@Laura798 said:

DWM, I'm not reading more than what is intended --I misunderstood--it's a bit difficult in these threads--also I have a 10" screen, so going back and forth I may miss something--okay I see now--the rest of us as I understand is that "The dead in Christ" are the first to rise and then we are que to join them in the air--yes I see--please accept my apologies!
No need to apologize. It happens to most of us, at times. = )

"The dead in Christ" are the first to rise and then we are que to join them in the air
Yes, the dead in Christ are BODILY RESURRECTED first ("shall rise first" [means 'to stand again' on the earth]), and then we (the still-alive ones of the SAME "ONE BODY") are "caught up TOGETHER WITH THEM" (that is CAUGHT UP AT THE SAME TIME that they'll be caught up)... with them in the clouds TO THE MEETING of the Lord IN THE AIR (where HE will be located, at that point in time).

Laura798

Jun 6, 2020
Dear Sister, Our Lord made this statement BEFORE His death and Resurrection.

When Christ defeated sin on the cross HE then defeated Death thru His Resurrection.

He alone has the Keys to Eternal Life for it dwells within HIM.

When we die, we are now permitted into Glory because HIS Glory is upon us.

How else can we be raised UP in CHRIST.

But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, 5even when we were dead in trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), 6and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, 7that in the ages to come He might show the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward us in Christ Jesus. 8For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, 9not of works, lest anyone should boast. 10For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.

We are no longer dead in tresspasses and sins - HALLELUJAH
Hi David,

We are symbolically/spiritually seated with Christ in the heavenlies--PRESENT TENSE--at the moment of HIS death all believers were seated with Him. We are seated with HIM as I type this and before I typed this. When we receive Him we are given the right to become children of God, so wherever we are on this earth, we are prince and princes of God's Heavenly Kingdom. We will never ascend to heaven because God will create a New Heaven and New Earth and God will at that time live amongst men. Note that we meet Christ in the air--not in heaven. Paradise is not heaven. Paradise is the New Eden.

I don't agree with some of Got Questions Theology, but I agree with this most of this commentary regarding the New Heaven and the New Earth. https://www.gotquestions.org/new-heavens-earth.html

TheDivineWatermark

Aug 3, 2018
Please supply the Scripture reference, or references, you are alluding to by this statement of yours (which I bolded ^ )

[I think I have an idea... but want to be sure of the ones you are actually referencing...]

Laura798

Jun 6, 2020
Hi David,

We are symbolically/spiritually seated with Christ in the heavenlies--PRESENT TENSE--at the moment of HIS death all believers were seated with Him. We are seated with HIM as I type this and before I typed this. When we receive Him we are given the right to become children of God, so wherever we are on this earth, we are prince and princes of God's Heavenly Kingdom. We will never ascend to heaven because God will create a New Heaven and New Earth and God will at that time live amongst men. Note that we meet Christ in the air--not in heaven. Paradise is not heaven. Paradise is the New Eden.

I don't agree with some of Got Questions Theology, but I agree with this most of this commentary regarding the New Heaven and the New Earth. https://www.gotquestions.org/new-heavens-earth.html
A New Heaven and a New Earth
…2I saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying: “Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man, and He will dwell with them. They will be His people, and God Himself will be with them as their God. 4‘He will wipe away every tear from their eyes,’ and there will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the former things have passed away.”…
Berean Study Bible · Download

Aug 2, 2021
Hi David,

We cannot be in Him now and never be permitted into Heaven - this is a impossiblility and a unholy Dichotomy.

We cannot be seated at the Right Hand of God yet unworthy to be in His Presence.

The Vail in the Temple that separated us from the Holiest of Holies has been torn in two from TOP down to earth for His Saints -His Beloved - who we are.

Seeing then that we have a great High Priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession. For we do not have a High Priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but was in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin. Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.

In Him and through faith in Him we may enter God’s presence with boldness and confidence Eph 3

Aug 2, 2021
A New Heaven and a New Earth
…2I saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying: “Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man, and He will dwell with them. They will be His people, and God Himself will be with them as their God. 4‘He will wipe away every tear from their eyes,’ and there will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the former things have passed away.”…
Berean Study Bible · Download
This is occurs AFTER the First Resurrection and the Thousand Year Reign with Christ in our New Immortal Glorified Bodies.

And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for [a]a thousand years. 5But the rest of the dead did not live again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. 6Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years.

Laura798

Jun 6, 2020
Please supply the Scripture reference, or references, you are alluding to by this statement of yours (which I bolded ^ )

[I think I have an idea... but want to be sure of the ones you are actually referencing...]
HI DWM,
Here's one verse--there are several that refer to the End Times/End of the Age. Age references TIME. We will not be living in the time space continuum obviously since we the believers, will be given the gift of Eternal Life.

But we do not want you to be uninformed, brothers and sisters, about those who [a]are asleep, so that you will not grieve as indeed the rest of mankind do, who have no hope. 14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose from the dead, so also God will bring with Him those who have fallen asleep [b]through Jesus. 15 For we say this to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive [c]and remain until the coming of the Lord will not precede those who have fallen asleep. 16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a [d]shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive, who remain, will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we will always be with the Lord. 18 Therefore, [e]comfort one another with these words.--1 Thess 13-18

Laura798

Jun 6, 2020
We cannot be in Him now and never be permitted into Heaven - this is a impossiblility and a unholy Dichotomy.

We cannot be seated at the Right Hand of God yet unworthy to be in His Presence.

The Vail in the Temple that separated us from the Holiest of Holies has been torn in two from TOP down to earth for His Saints -His Beloved - who we are.

Seeing then that we have a great High Priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession. For we do not have a High Priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but was in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin. Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.

In Him and through faith in Him we may enter God’s presence with boldness and confidence Eph 3
David, the bible is clear that no one is with Christ until after the Judgment at HIs Second Coming. Think of those who did not have their wedding clothes--we must be clothed with our celestial bodies to enter God's Kingdom. Again, the bible says "No one has ascended to the Father, except the Son." The idea that we immediately ascend to heaven is something the protestants got from the catholics and the catholics got from the pagans. Carefully research this and you will discover this truth for yourself.