How to (appropriately) tell a girl you like her?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Susanna

If it’s a man you got the hots for, he can say whatever. If you don’t, whatever he says is wrong.

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
"I wonder if our babies will look more like you, or more like me."

That should clue her in.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Yeah that oughta clue her in more than you want her clued in. Clued in and checking out.

BrotherMike

Be Still and Know
Jan 8, 2018
Here’s another coffee lovers moment...

Can’t espresso how much I like / love you!

BrotherMike

Be Still and Know
Jan 8, 2018
Words cannot ‘expresso’ how much you mean to me...
See everyone we have a few appropriate ways to tell him or her you like them. You’re all set! 😂

Bonus points if they love coffee :)