you understand a definition, yet we are unable to comprehend fully all God isI understand the basics of definition.
you understand a definition, yet we are unable to comprehend fully all God isI understand the basics of definition.
POT< >KETTLEDid you just called the truth a lie? Did you just teach all to ignore the Scriptures? Matt 12:32.
You are quite fearless.
My standard of truth is the kjv of the holy scriptures.Hello justbyfaith, like I said last on that thread, we have different standards of truth. Conjectures not consistent with the Scriptures are rejected.
A mystery, in scripture, is something that was previously hidden but has now been revealed.Actual, the Scriptures say the Godhead is a mystery.
What we can know by revelation is :
because we are limited and God is not limited, we are unable to fully know about the Divine NATURE OF GOD.
- General revelation by Creation read Romans chapter 1
- Special revelation The word of God
- Illumination from the relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit.
We from His creation and word and salvation receive enough for righteous living and appropriate worship.
TO sat we can know all is very much untrue.
1. we cannot fully understand the Divine nature of God. We are limited. Yet, the scriptures speak of God as the Father and The Son and the Holy Spirit. We must be very reverent and come with humility as we seek to know more of Him. Our ability to know Him fully will not happen on this side of heaven.
Actual, the Scriptures say the Godhead is a mystery.
.......
because we are limited and God is not limited, we are unable to fully know about the Divine NATURE OF GOD.
We from His creation and word and salvation receive enough for righteous living and appropriate worship.
TO sat we can know all is very much untrue.
Yes but in context to the Godhead, not all have been revealed. You have not seen God YET, You only know HE is because of what HE made, and through the word of God and in the relationship with Christ. You have not any more revelation then those threeA mystery, in scripture, is something that was previously hidden but has now been revealed.
why limit yourself?
lol, why would I think I am like God and not see I am limited? I have all he want me to have now for salvation and empowerment and for witness![]()
I have had visions of Jesus Christ; so yes I have seen God.Yes but in context to the Godhead, not all have been revealed. You have not seen God YET, You only know HE is because of what HE made, and through the word of God and in the relationship with Christ. You have not any more revelation then those three![]()
Whether one is sooty or not is not the point.POT< >KETTLE
Big time
If the spirit that guides you, says to reinterpret the Scriptures, then I recommend to you not to imbibe. If the Bible is inspired by the Holy Spirit, why do you have so much trouble accepting the plainly spoken verses.And experienced.... We experience Jesus, the Holy Spirit, and God the Father. Jesus was clear that He came from the Father and taught how when Holy Spirit came He would guide us in ALL truth.
I use the KJV by habit, but I listen to the truth as spoken by people with the Holy Spirit. How does one discern the spirit? By testing against the Scripture, whether in english, french, greek or hebrew. With the Right Spirit, there is very little dissonance between what Scripture, Logic and Truth. Your scriptures are not consistent with the greek and hebrew. I see massive holes that Betsy roams back and forth in your logic. I can see there is no effort in your truth seeking.My standard of truth is the kjv of the holy scriptures.
I take it your standard is the NeWT (a cousin fo the snake)?
You may even have an inroad with those who reject the kjv then.Your scriptures are not consistent with the greek and hebrew.
That is fine, but you should not expect blind faith to be everywhere. I do not have blind faith. Even the Scriptures must be tested True. It is written in the KJV also!You may even have an inroad with those who reject the kjv then.
But I will say that the kjv is consistent to the original Greek and Hebrew.
Those who penned the holy scriptures were tested and found to be true apostles (Revelation 2:2).That is fine, but you should not expect blind faith to be everywhere. I do not have blind faith. Even the Scriptures must be tested True. It is written in the KJV also!
That is fine, but you should not expect blind faith to be everywhere. I do not have blind faith. Even the Scriptures must be tested True. It is written in the KJV also!
No sir, I fully know that I can not fully know all there is to God. My understanding doesn't impress God at all and I can tell you He is not impressed with your's eitherby limiting yourself to certain limits, which you stated -- you have limited yourself -- to /under those limits...
limits to your thoughts -- to your very mind -- to your understanding -- to your logic. -- limits to truth.