Being 100% honest and straightforward and simply expressing yourself, in honesty without pretense is very attractive (main trait of my beloved
).
As long as you're not rude of course...
As long as you're not rude of course...
You are rite and wrong... I don't think it is about jumping through hoops, but yes, i think it is about finding what is good about you, opening more positive facets of your personality and being happy with who you are.
It is never a good idea to 'jump through hoops' and all that to convince a woman to like you, because if you succeed, all you have done, is convince a woman to like someone who isn't you!
pretty sure that's called "stalking."
(wee elephant shrubs and walks away)
Hiding in a woman's shrub can HARDLY be called stalking.
It's really more like...
errrr....
allowing her to experience you as part of her environment.
Hiding in a woman's shrub can HARDLY be called stalking.
It's really more like...
errrr....
allowing her to experience you as part of her environment.
What women find attractive is COMMITMENT.
If they see you hiding in their shrubs EVERY SINGLE DAY,
even when it's bad weather...
that's almost certain to get their attention.
Looks help, but their not everything, attitude is the big ticket item that will get you over the line
I've always wondered, why do some gals (hopefully just the non-Christians) make their men "jump through hoops"?
They don't respect you for it...Is it just entertainment of female empowerment? Maybe one of the gals will answer this...it looks like something they would do on a TV sitcom.
I've always found it interesting, yet discouraging in a way, when I get around married couples, or older people who complement me on what a nice guy I am, why don't I have a lady? This has been this way most of my life. Ladies, what am I doing wrong?
It always seems that "available" gals aren't interested. Seems they like guys who treat them badly, this has always baffled me.
But the good news is if you have the looks nothing else really matters as much, lol.
Let me add others, because almost I fall for these kind of men.
1.Involve yourself to God and mean it . Like be Christian community
2. Be smart, If you wear white shirt, make it looks white and try to have good smell.
3.Go beach and behave yourself
4. Avoid alcohol and smoking
Let me add others, because almost I fall for these kind of men.
1. Involve yourself with God and mean it . Like be Christian community
2. Be smart! If you wear white shirt, make it looks (really) white and try to have good smell.
3. Go the beach and behave yourself
4. Avoid alcohol and smoking
I can only increase my attractiveness to half-blind women (I'm a great story teller with the gift of exaggeration!!!).
I can only increase my attractiveness to half-blind women (I'm a great story teller with the gift of exaggeration!!!).
No no no brother, that won't do.
You don't call it exaggeration - it's creative redefinition and selective emphasis.