How to increase your attractiveness to women

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Speaking of perfume, when I was little and at the age where they wander around getting into stuff, I drank a bottle of perfume. I don't understand how I could swallow something like that.

I just saw this on the most recent posts....I thought I was seeing things.....What happened when you drank it?
 
If you ever get sprayed, dawn dish soap feels good on the eyes.....at least I am told this by a police officer....it blows back at them quite often....

I was at a neighbor's house cleaning when she had the tv on "The Doctors" and they were discussing a myth of using honey to lighten the color of a person's eyes. I was shocked that people would put honey in their eyes in the first place. I struggle with putting contacts in my eyes let alone HONEY. I couldn't do that and it turned out to be a myth.
 
I just saw this on the most recent posts....I thought I was seeing things.....What happened when you drank it?

Honestly, I don't remember. I was too little, but I do remember my parents putting everything in a tackle box and locking it up.
 
Well if this be the case I shall avoid that mace.

I avoid mace...I couldn't imagine what it feels like, my eyes are extremely sensitive...the optometrist finds it funny how much I can't even stand the light when he looks at my eyes...
 
Speaking of perfume, when I was little and at the age where they wander around getting into stuff, I drank a bottle of perfume. I don't understand how I could swallow something like that.

Well I am glad you survived that. I would think that stuff be poisonous by how most of them smell.
 
I love the smell of fresh mown grass... sawn pine lumber... cedar chips... clean car interior... meat on the barbecue grill... wet cement after a rain shower... house paint... sagebrush wafting in the air... orange hand cleaner.... freshly ironed linen.... chlorine in a swimming pool... so if a man has been busy working around any of those things, he probably smells awesome to me. :)
 
Increasing attractiveness, nah, no hope for me, too late. ;) My face looks like a road map. At 66 who am I looking to impress.
 
I love the smell of fresh mown grass... sawn pine lumber... cedar chips... clean car interior... meat on the barbecue grill... wet cement after a rain shower... house paint... sagebrush wafting in the air... orange hand cleaner.... freshly ironed linen.... chlorine in a swimming pool... so if a man has been busy working around any of those things, he probably smells awesome to me. :)


So basically, you want your man to smell like Home Depot? :)
 
I love the smell of fresh mown grass... sawn pine lumber... cedar chips... clean car interior... meat on the barbecue grill... wet cement after a rain shower... house paint... sagebrush wafting in the air... orange hand cleaner.... freshly ironed linen.... chlorine in a swimming pool... so if a man has been busy working around any of those things, he probably smells awesome to me. :)

I totally agree with you, except for the house paint one. See I am severely allergic to Latex and ended up in the emergency room where they had to give me a shot. I go into anaphylactic shock not a good thing