How was the Covenant changed between the "Old" and "New" ?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Yahchanan (John) 5:43, "I have come in My Father's Name, but you do not follow Me. Let another come in his own name; him you will follow."

did you forget about me brother lol can you give me three scripture where Jesus says YHWH....

and brother you need to find a good home church, don't let the devil make you think any different.

[h=1]Hebrews 10:25King James Version (KJV)[/h][FONT=&quot]25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

and brother if you are going to quote from a Hebraic stand point don't use the ISR its just the KJV with some changed words, so you still have the same "vowel" pointed translation there.[/FONT]
 
did you forget about me brother lol can you give me three scripture where Jesus says YHWH....

No i didnt forget you, I had already said:

So when Yahshua/Jesus quotes the OT that doesnt count? Really?

If you dont wantto see it, so be it.

But here it is one more time:

Isayah 42:8, "I am YHWH, that is MY NAME; and My glory I will not give to another, nor My praise to graven images."​

If YHWH is His name, and Yahshua/Jesus said "manifest His name" and "came in His name" What name was it? Bob?

Yahchanan (John) 17:6, "I have manifested Your Name to the men that You gave Me out of the world. They were yours, and You gave them to Me; and they have kept Your word."

Yahchanan (John) 5:43, "I have come in My Father's Name, but you do not follow Me. Let another come in his own name; him you will follow."

But it was prophesied:

Yeremyah 23:26-27, "How long will this be in the heart of the prophets who prophesy lies? Yes, they are prophets of the deceit of their own minds; Who devise; plan and scheme, to cause My people to forget My Name through their dreams, which they tell every man to his neighbor, just as their fathers have forgotten My Name for Baal (Lord)."

These are elementary principles... http://christianchat.com/bible-disc...-follow-pharisee-rabbinical-judaism-laws.html

​


and brother you need to find a good home church, don't let the devil make you think any different.

Hebrews 10:25King James Version (KJV)

25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

So the devil is making me think things now? No what you are doing is taking a convesation which I had with VCO, taking what I said, ignoring it and placing what you want me to be/believe over the top then assessing and "reacting" to me from there. For I said:


...I do seek to build others up upon the Rock, that is Messiah anytime I get a chance, anytime anyplace, believer or non-believer. I am not looking for a physical congregation as in a brick and mortar place to worship or fellowship. If I find one that is truly Yah based and Yah guides me there may it be so, otherwise it is not on my agenda. I truly do believe in the body of Messiah as followers of the Messiah here and there, scattered, I have met some in my travels, know some that I occasionally talk to, some I talk to frequently, but I see the entire earth as my "brick and mortar" congregation, some vessels for honor some for dishonor, some wheat some chaff. Im in full agreement with Hebrews 10:23-25, but again, the one another are; people here and there, people coming and going, people high and low, people strong and weak, etc.

Acts 20:28, "Therefore, be on guard for yourselves and the whole flock over which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to feed the called out ones of YHWH, which Yahshua has purchased with His own blood."
​

Colossians 3:14-16, "And above all these things put on love, which is the bond of perfection. And let the peace of YHWH rule in your hearts, to which you also were called into one body, and be thankful. Let the word of the Messiah; His teachings richly dwell in you, in all wisdom: teaching and admonishing one another in psalms, and hymns, and spiritual songs, singing with love in your hearts to YHWH."
​

For I said I gree with Heb10, when did I say I forsake an assembly? Never, you are implying that on me. I said I the real body of Messiah is not in a church or house, but rather His people, wherever, whoever...


and brother if you are going to quote from a Hebraic stand point don't use the ISR its just the KJV with some changed words, so you still have the same "vowel" pointed translation there.

I know the ISR has errors, I have yet to find a translation that does not have a number of errors, I was working on correcting as many of he errors as I could find, but it was a bit overwhelming and I have not gone back to it. When I come across an error I kow usually I correct it, but sometimes I forget to, and I dont know them all.
 
How does this passage apply to;
How was the Covenant changed between the "Old" and "New" ?


Psalm 89:26-37, "He will call out to Me; You are my Father, O YHWH! You are the Rock of my salvation! And I will make Him My firstborn, higher than the kings of the earth. My mercy I will keep for Him forever and My covenant will stand fast with Him. And I will establish his Seed forever, and his throne will be as the days of heaven. Should his children forsake My Law, and refuse to walk in My judgments; Should they profane My statutes, and fail to keep My commandments; Then I will punish their transgression with the rod, and their iniquity with lashes from the whip. Nevertheless, My loving kindness I will not utterly withdraw from him, nor will I ever betray My faithfulness. My covenant I will not break, nor will I change what that has gone out of My lips. Once for all, I have vowed by My holiness – I cannot lie, and I say to David: His Seed will endure forever, and his throne will endure before Me like the sun. His throne will be established forever like the moon: the faithful witness in the sky."
 
How does this passage apply to;
How was the Covenant changed between the "Old" and "New" ?


Psalm 89:26-37, "He will call out to Me; You are my Father, O YHWH! You are the Rock of my salvation! And I will make Him My firstborn, higher than the kings of the earth. My mercy I will keep for Him forever and My covenant will stand fast with Him. And I will establish his Seed forever, and his throne will be as the days of heaven. Should his children forsake My Law, and refuse to walk in My judgments; Should they profane My statutes, and fail to keep My commandments; Then I will punish their transgression with the rod, and their iniquity with lashes from the whip. Nevertheless, My loving kindness I will not utterly withdraw from him, nor will I ever betray My faithfulness. My covenant I will not break, nor will I change what that has gone out of My lips. Once for all, I have vowed by My holiness – I cannot lie, and I say to David: His Seed will endure forever, and his throne will endure before Me like the sun. His throne will be established forever like the moon: the faithful witness in the sky."

Since there is no covenant that has changed from old to new, it's all a moot point.
 
How does this passage apply to;
How was the Covenant changed between the "Old" and "New" ?


Psalm 89:26-37, "He will call out to Me; You are my Father, O YHWH! You are the Rock of my salvation! And I will make Him My firstborn, higher than the kings of the earth. My mercy I will keep for Him forever and My covenant will stand fast with Him. And I will establish his Seed forever, and his throne will be as the days of heaven. Should his children forsake My Law, and refuse to walk in My judgments; Should they profane My statutes, and fail to keep My commandments; Then I will punish their transgression with the rod, and their iniquity with lashes from the whip. Nevertheless, My loving kindness I will not utterly withdraw from him, nor will I ever betray My faithfulness. My covenant I will not break, nor will I change what that has gone out of My lips. Once for all, I have vowed by My holiness – I cannot lie, and I say to David: His Seed will endure forever, and his throne will endure before Me like the sun. His throne will be established forever like the moon: the faithful witness in the sky."

My covenant I will not break, nor will I change what that has gone out of My lips

My mercy I will keep for Him forever and My covenant will stand fast with Him

Hmm


 


My covenant I will not break, nor will I change what that has gone out of My lips

My mercy I will keep for Him forever and My covenant will stand fast with Him

Hmm



Ummm, yeah, right. It wasn't God who broke the Covenant.
 


My covenant I will not break, nor will I change what that has gone out of My lips

My mercy I will keep for Him forever and My covenant will stand fast with Him

Hmm



Well then you and everyone else is in trouble, because we are unable to keep the law, which is why Jesus met its righteous requirements for us. If you say that you are keeping it perfectly, that would make you a liar. For if you sin, then you are a law breaker. Regarding this, scripture records the following:

"If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. If we claim we have not sinned, we make him out to be a liar and his word is not in us.

Unfortunately, you law keepers or should I say, those who attempt to keep slivers of the law, are trying to gain favor with God by performing the works of the law. But instead of a "well done good and faithful servant," you will be booted out, because you did not trust in Christ as the One who kept the law perfectly and that on our behalf.

Christ did not come and fulfill the law in order to perpetuate it, i.e. keep it going. But He fulfilled it to bring it to its completion, satisfying God's requirements. Satan perpetrated this lie of keeping the law and that because he knows that it leads to destruction. The power of sin is the law. By putting yourself back under the law, you are giving it back its power, as well as giving the powers of darkness' back their ammunition.
 
Last edited:
Ummm, yeah, right. It wasn't God who broke the Covenant.

Umm yeah, and Yah stood by and stands by His covenant, it says right there....


Psalm 40:6-8, "Sacrifice and meal offering You did not desire; You have opened my ears; Burnt offering and sin offering You did not ask for. Then I said, “See, I have come; In the scroll of the Book it is prescribed for me. I have delighted to do Your pleasure, O my Strength, And Your Torah is within my heart.”

Hebrew 10:5-7, "Therefore, coming into the world, He says, “Sacrifice and meal offering You did not desire, but a body You have prepared for Me. In burnt offerings and offerings for sin You did not delight. Then I said, ‘See, I come – in the roll of the book it has been written concerning Me – to do Your desire, O Yah.’”

Think about those when reading this:



Psalm 89:26-37, "He will call out to Me; You are my Father, O YHWH! You are the Rock of my salvation! And I will make Him My firstborn, higher than the kings of the earth. My mercy I will keep for Him forever and My covenant will stand fast with Him. And I will establish his Seed forever, and his throne will be as the days of heaven. Should his children forsake My Law, and refuse to walk in My judgments; Should they profane My statutes, and fail to keep My commandments; Then I will punish their transgression with the rod, and their iniquity with lashes from the whip. Nevertheless, My loving kindness I will not utterly withdraw from him, nor will I ever betray My faithfulness. My covenant I will not break, nor will I change what that has gone out of My lips. Once for all, I have vowed by My holiness – I cannot lie, and I say to David: His Seed will endure forever, and his throne will endure before Me like the sun. His throne will be established forever like the moon: the faithful witness in the sky."

Israel broke the covenant, Yah did not, do you not belive the one who can see the end from the beginning when He says: "
My covenant I will not break"
 
Umm yeah, and Yah stood by and stands by His covenant, it says right there....


Psalm 40:6-8, "Sacrifice and meal offering You did not desire; You have opened my ears; Burnt offering and sin offering You did not ask for. Then I said, “See, I have come; In the scroll of the Book it is prescribed for me. I have delighted to do Your pleasure, O my Strength, And Your Torah is within my heart.”

Hebrew 10:5-7, "Therefore, coming into the world, He says, “Sacrifice and meal offering You did not desire, but a body You have prepared for Me. In burnt offerings and offerings for sin You did not delight. Then I said, ‘See, I come – in the roll of the book it has been written concerning Me – to do Your desire, O Yah.’”

Think about those when reading this:



Psalm 89:26-37, "He will call out to Me; You are my Father, O YHWH! You are the Rock of my salvation! And I will make Him My firstborn, higher than the kings of the earth. My mercy I will keep for Him forever and My covenant will stand fast with Him. And I will establish his Seed forever, and his throne will be as the days of heaven. Should his children forsake My Law, and refuse to walk in My judgments; Should they profane My statutes, and fail to keep My commandments; Then I will punish their transgression with the rod, and their iniquity with lashes from the whip. Nevertheless, My loving kindness I will not utterly withdraw from him, nor will I ever betray My faithfulness. My covenant I will not break, nor will I change what that has gone out of My lips. Once for all, I have vowed by My holiness – I cannot lie, and I say to David: His Seed will endure forever, and his throne will endure before Me like the sun. His throne will be established forever like the moon: the faithful witness in the sky."

Israel broke the covenant, Yah did not, do you not belive the one who can see the end from the beginning when He says: "
My covenant I will not break"

Once again, He didn't break it. It was a conditional covenant, ya know?
 
Satan and his horde do not come to the believer in Christ and say "Sin all you want" because no one would for fall for such a lie.

Instead they come
as
"ministers of righteousness".

They want us to live by our own D.I.Y. self-righteousness/holiness so that we will be not be depending on what Christ has done for us by grace through faith alone for salvation.

This cuts us off from receiving the grace of God in our lives.

2 Corinthians 11:14-15 (KJV)
[SUP]14 [/SUP] And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

[SUP]15 [/SUP] Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works. ( notice that is "their" works )

This below is what satan is really after...this is why he has false teachers in our midst. He wants us to fall away from grace and depend on our own performance such as keeping the laws of Moses for salvation, righteousness, life and living or any other D.I.Y self-righteousness/holiness mindset.

1 Peter 1:13
[SUP]13 [/SUP] Therefore, prepare your minds for action, keep sober in spirit, fix your hope completely on the grace being brought to you at the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Works-based salvationists and some sects of the Hebrew Roots Movement that say we still need to keep the law of Moses are in effect together eating from the same tree.

Their ultimate beliefs for righteousness and salvation are identical - they just have different ways of nullifying the grace of Christ in our lives by self-effort and performance.
 
Well then you and everyone else is in trouble, because we are unable to keep the law, which is why Jesus met its righteous requirements for us. If you say that you are keeping it perfectly, that would make you a liar. For if you sin, then you are a law breaker. Regarding this, scripture records the following:

"If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. If we claim we have not sinned, we make him out to be a liar and his word is not in us.

Unfortunately, you law keepers or should I say, those who attempt to keep slivers of the law, are trying to gain favor with God by performing the works of the law. But instead of a "well done good and faithful servant," you will be booted out, because you did not trust in Christ as the One who kept the law perfectly and that on our behalf.

Christ did not come and fulfill the law in order to perpetuate it, i.e. keep it going. But He fulfilled it to bring it to its completion, satisfying God's requirements. Satan perpetrated this lie of keeping the law and that because he knows that it leads to destruction. The power of sin is the law. By putting yourself back under the law, you are giving it back its power, as well as giving the powers of darkness' back their ammunition.

Satan perpetrated this lie of keeping the law

Surely some are mistaken thinking following instructions/Laws will make them enter... Howver let us consult Scripture on what Satan thinks about the Laws of the Most High:

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Revelation 12:17 [/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]New American Standard Bible - So the dragon was enraged with the woman, and went off to make war with the rest of her children, who keep the commandments of God and hold to the testimony of Jesus.[/FONT]
​


​
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]The Scriptures -Rev 12:17 And the dragon was enraged with the woman, and he went to fight with the remnant of her seed, those guarding the commands of Yah and possessing the witness of [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]יהושע [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Messiah. [/FONT]
​


​
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]King James Bible - And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Again you clearly condradict Scripture...

[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]2 Corinthians 5:10, “For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Messiah, that each one may receive his reward according to what he has done in the body, whether righteous or evil.” [/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]1 Corinthians 4:4-5, "For I know nothing by myself; yet by this I am not justified, for He Who judges me is YHWH! Therefore, judge nothing before the time. Wait until Yahshua comes, Who will bring to light the things hidden in darkness, and will reveal the secret intentions of men's hearts; and then each man will receive praise from YHWH."[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Colossians 3:24-25, “Knowing that from YHWH you will receive the reward of the inheritance; for you serve Yahshua the Messiah. But he who does wrong will receive the reward for the wrong he has done, and there is no respect of persons.” [/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Romans 2:12, "For as many as have sinned without the Law, will also perish without the Law, and as many as have sinned in the Law, will be judged by the Law."[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Mattithyah 7:21-23, "Not everyone who says to Me; Teacher! Teacher! will enter into the Kingdom of YHWH, but only he who does the will of My Father Who is in heaven. Many will say to Me in that day; Teacher! Teacher! Have we not prophesied in Your Name, and cast out demons in Your Name, and in Your Name performed many wonderful works? But then I will declare to them; I never knew you. Get away from Me, you who practice iniquity."[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]iniquity is: word #G0458 ἀνομία anomia {an-om-ee'-ah} from G0459[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Greek Word Study (Transliteration-Pronunciation Etymology & Grammar)[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]1) the condition of without law 1a) because ignorant of it 1b) because of violating it[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]2) contempt and violation of law, iniquity, wickedness[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]John 12:48, "He who rejects Me, and does not follow My words has One Who judges him. The word that I have spoken, the same will be used to judge him in the last day."[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Mattithyah 16:27, “For the Son of Man will come in the glory of His Father with His Malakim; and then He will reward every man according to his works.”[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Yahchanan (John) 5:28-30, “Do not be astonished at this-for the hour is coming in which all who are in the graves will hear His voice, and will come forth. Those who have practiced righteousness will be resurrected in order to live; and those who have practiced wickedness will be resurrected in order to be damned."[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Revelation 20:12-13, “And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before YHWH. And the books were opened; and another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and Death and Sheol delivered up the dead which were in them. And they were judged, every man, according to their works.” [/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Psalm 11:4. " YHWH is in His holy temple; YHWH'S throne is in heaven; His eyes behold, His eyelids test the sons of men."[/FONT]​


​
 
Satan and his horde do not come to the believer in Christ and say "Sin all you want" because no one would for fall for such a lie.

Instead they come
as
"ministers of righteousness".

They want us to live by our own D.I.Y. self-righteousness/holiness so that we will be not be depending on what Christ has done for us by grace through faith alone for salvation.

This cuts us off from receiving the grace of God in our lives.

2 Corinthians 11:14-15 (KJV)
[SUP]14[/SUP] And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

[SUP]15[/SUP] Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works. ( notice that is "their" works )

This below is what satan is really after...this is why he has false teachers in our midst. He wants us to fall away from grace and depend on our own performance such as keeping the laws of Moses for salvation, righteousness, life and living or any other D.I.Y self-righteousness/holiness mindset.

1 Peter 1:13
[SUP]13 [/SUP] Therefore, prepare your minds for action, keep sober in spirit, fix your hope completely on the grace being brought to you at the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Works-based salvationists and some sects of the Hebrew Roots Movement that say we still need to keep the law of Moses are in effect together eating from the same tree.

Their ultimate beliefs for righteousness and salvation are identical - they just have different ways of nullifying the grace of Christ in our lives by self-effort and performance.

Can a false minister of righteousness do this?:

Yahdah 1:3-4, "Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write to you about the common salvation, I found it necessary to write to you, and exhort you that you should earnestly contend for the faith which was once, for all, delivered to the saints. For there are certain men who have secretly crept in, who were before of old ordained for this condemnation, unholy men, who turn the undeserved pardon of our One Supreme Savior YHWH into licentiousness, and deny Yahshua our Messiah."

and what is the Mystery of Iniquity?

2 Thess 2:6-12, "For the mystery of iniquity (secret initiation of lawlessness*) is already working, but the One restraining him will continue to restrain him, until he is made to appear in the midst. And then that lawless one will be revealed, whom Yahshua will remove with the breath of His mouth, and make powerless with the appearance of His coming-- Whose coming is according to the energy of Satan, who works with all power, and signs, and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of sin in those who are perishing, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this reason, YHWH will send them strong delusion, that they would believe the deception, In order that all those may be judged as not having believed the truth, but as having delighted in sin."

*What is the "mystery of iniquity" ?

3466 mustérion, mustérion: a mystery or secret doctrine, Short Definition: anything hidden, a mystery, Definition: a mystery, secret, of which initiation is necessary;

458 anomia, anomia: lawlessness, Short Definition:lawlessness, iniquity, Definition:lawlessness, iniquity, disobedience, sin

Does the mystery of Iniquit exist? or is the only bad thing one can do is seek to obey YHWH's Law in obedience to, empowered by, and as Yahshua did?



Yeremyah 7:9-11, "Will you steal, murder, commit adultery, vow falsely, burn incense to Baal, follow hinder gods you know nothing of, And then come and stand before Me in this House upon which My Name is called, and say; We are saved! Saved to do all these abominations? Has this House, which is called with My Name, become a den of thieves in your eyes? Behold, I, even I, have seen this! says YHWH."
 
No i didnt forget you, I had already said:






So the devil is making me think things now? No what you are doing is taking a convesation which I had with VCO, taking what I said, ignoring it and placing what you want me to be/believe over the top then assessing and "reacting" to me from there. For I said:




For I said I gree with Heb10, when did I say I forsake an assembly? Never, you are implying that on me. I said I the real body of Messiah is not in a church or house, but rather His people, wherever, whoever...




I know the ISR has errors, I have yet to find a translation that does not have a number of errors, I was working on correcting as many of he errors as I could find, but it was a bit overwhelming and I have not gone back to it. When I come across an error I kow usually I correct it, but sometimes I forget to, and I dont know them all.

thats still not an answer, you already know it thats why you beat around the bush. Christ never mentions the name YHYW outside of quoting the OT a few times. HE doesn't do it.... sacred name doctrine doesn't fit the NT.

you forsake it by not going to fellowship on a regular basis, and also you do ave a church structure over you, like a pastor? and how are you serving the body? and if all the translations are wrong why do you even quote them? and do you know enough Greek and Hebrew to actually have understanding of it without it being translated?
 
thats still not an answer, you already know it thats why you beat around the bush. Christ never mentions the name YHYW outside of quoting the OT a few times. HE doesn't do it.... sacred name doctrine doesn't fit the NT.

LOL sacred name doctrine, its called His name.

Exodus 3:14-15, "Then YHWH said to Mosheh: I am Who I am. And He said: This is what you are to say to the children of Israyl; the I am has sent me to you. YHWH also said to Mosheh: This also shall you say to the children of Israyl; YHWH, the Heavenly Father of your fathers, the Mighty One of Abraham, the Mighty One of Isaac, and the Mighty One of Yaaqob, has sent me to you. THIS IS MY NAME FOREVER-- and this is MY MEMORIAL: the Name by which I am to be remembered by, from generation to generation, for all generations."​

You are the one focusing on it, when that is not the topic of the trread, here this one is focused on His name:
http://christianchat.com/bible-disc...-follow-pharisee-rabbinical-judaism-laws.html

So when the Messiah Yahshua/Jesus Christ said:


Yahchanan (John) 17:6, "I have manifested Your Name to the men that You gave Me out of the world. They were yours, and You gave them to Me; and they have kept Your word."

He didnt actually speak it you think?

"manifest" is word # 5319. phaneroó
Strong's Concordance
phaneroó: to make visible, make clear
Original Word: φανερόω
Part of Speech: Verb
Transliteration: phaneroó
Phonetic Spelling: (fan-er-o'-o)
Short Definition: I make clear, visible, or manifest
Definition: I make clear (visible, manifest), make known.

So he didnt make His Fathers name known? He must have obeyed the pharisess then? Because they forbade speaking the name...

Yahchanan (John) 5:43, "I have come in My Father's Name, but you do not follow Me. Let another come in his own name; him you will follow."

And when He said, "
I have come in My Father's Name" He didnt actually come in His Father's name but replaced it with kyrios?

Mattithyah 23:39, "For I say to you: From this moment you will not see Me, until you say: Blessed is He Who comes in the Name of YHWH!"

and here, he must have said blessed is He who caomes in the name of adonai? No I dont believe that.

We have gone over this over and over, I dont know your point in this, are you trying to convinceme that using His name is "OT" and now konie greek "kyrios" is His name?

you forsake it by not going to fellowship on a regular basis,

You must be god, knowing what and how much I fellowship... You seem to already know, or atleast act/talk like you do.... You are being judgemental with not a shred of evidence.


yalso you do ave a church structure over you, like a pastor?

Yes I do:

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]John/Yahanan 10:16, "And I have other sheep that are not of this fold. I must bring them also, and they will listen to My voice. So there will be one flock, one Shepherd (4166. poimén)."

[/FONT]
​
[h=4]Thayer's (New Testament Greek-English Lexicon)[/h] Of uncertain affinity; a shepherd (literally or figuratively):—shepherd, pastor.



how are you serving the body?

I have no desire to share this with you, as you seem very insincere imo.


and if all the translations are wrong why do you even quote them? and do you know enough Greek and Hebrew to actually have understanding of it without it being translated?

yes every translation has errors, I have not found a single one that gets every word in evrey verse correct. I have no problem with seeking truth, it takes time but so be it. In certian passages/key phrases yes to the hebrew and greek, but I dont know every word by heart no, not even close, but there are many study materials for this, concordance, dictionary, lexicons, then there are many diffent versions of each.

Let me ask you a single qustion,

Is the Father's name still:
יהוה [FONT=Arial, serif]YHWH[/FONT]?
​
 


Let me ask you a single qustion,

Is the Father's name still:
יהוה YHWH?
​

of course it is brother... it will always be, i don't mean to sound insincere, i just don't like to see people get carried away with things that Christ never mentions. i'm sorry. but He is more than a name, ill ask you one more question to, when you talk to your eathly father, how do you address Him, by his name, of simply dad or father?
 
Well then you and everyone else is in trouble, because we are unable to keep the law, which is why Jesus met its righteous requirements for us. If you say that you are keeping it perfectly, that would make you a liar. For if you sin, then you are a law breaker. Regarding this, scripture records the following:

"If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. If we claim we have not sinned, we make him out to be a liar and his word is not in us.

Unfortunately, you law keepers or should I say, those who attempt to keep slivers of the law, are trying to gain favor with God by performing the works of the law. But instead of a "well done good and faithful servant," you will be booted out, because you did not trust in Christ as the One who kept the law perfectly and that on our behalf.
PChrist did not come and fulfill the law in order to perpetuate it, i.e. keep it going. But He fulfilled it to bring it to its completion, satisfying God's requirements. Satan perpetrated this lie of keeping the law and that because he knows that it leads to destruction. The power of sin is the law. By putting yourself back under the law, you are giving it back its power, as well as giving the powers of darkness' back their ammunition.


GOOD POST. I have no idea how I accidently stretched that word Post. Good to find you are still kicking my friend. The only thing I can add to it, is this Verse:


James 2:10 (NIV)
[SUP]10 [/SUP] For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles at just one point is guilty of breaking all of it.


P.S. that word POST was elongated on my screen, but it went back to normal when I uploaded it.
 
of course it is brother... it will always be, i don't mean to sound insincere, i just don't like to see people get carried away with things that Christ never mentions. i'm sorry. but He is more than a name, ill ask you one more question to, when you talk to your eathly father, how do you address Him, by his name, of simply dad or father?

I respectfully honor you for what I see as you honoring His name by what you said. Not trying to debate it, but Yahshua does mention His Fathers name. Moving on... He is definitly more than a name, the most common way I address Him is Father Yah, then, YHWH, then YHWH Almighty, then the Most High. Earthly father usually dad, but if He saaid to call him by his name I would, YHWH say to use His name, so I see this as a false example. WIth that said YHWH also says to cal Him Father. I have never asked anyone to refrain from calling Him what they choose, I have been asked a number of times by people to not call Him by His real name. I have to say that, for it is fact.
 
Here is how the New Covenant Christian is to call out to our Father. It's interesting that it is the exact same way Jesus talked to His Father. We call Him "Abba Father! "

Mark 14:36 (NASB)
[SUP]36 [/SUP] And He was saying, "Abba! Father! All things are possible for You; remove this cup from Me; yet not what I will, but what You will."

Romans 8:15-16 (NASB)
[SUP]15 [/SUP] For you have not received a spirit of slavery leading to fear again, but you have received a spirit of adoption as sons by which we cry out, "Abba! Father!"

[SUP]16 [/SUP] The Spirit Himself testifies with our spirit that we are children of God,

Galatians 4:6-7 (NASB)
[SUP]6 [/SUP] Because you are sons, God has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into our hearts, crying, "Abba! Father!"

[SUP]7 [/SUP] Therefore you are no longer a slave, but a son; and if a son, then an heir through God.

And we will be for all of eternity singing this song of our good, good, loving Father.

[video=youtube;z6-KdV3PXus]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6-KdV3PXus[/video]
 
I respectfully honor you for what I see as you honoring His name by what you said. Not trying to debate it, but Yahshua does mention His Fathers name. Moving on... He is definitly more than a name, the most common way I address Him is Father Yah, then, YHWH, then YHWH Almighty, then the Most High. Earthly father usually dad, but if He saaid to call him by his name I would, YHWH say to use His name, so I see this as a false example. WIth that said YHWH also says to cal Him Father. I have never asked anyone to refrain from calling Him what they choose, I have been asked a number of times by people to not call Him by His real name. I have to say that, for it is fact.

The Father's name is Jesus.

Isa 52:5 Now therefore, what have I here, saith the LORD, that my people is taken away for nought? they that rule over them make them to howl, saith the LORD; and my name continually every day is blasphemed.
Isa 52:6 Therefore my people shall know my name: therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak: behold, it is I.

The Father said He would reveal a new name to the Jews,and speak to them.

Pro 30:4 Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended? who hath gathered the wind in his fists? who hath bound the waters in a garment? who hath established all the ends of the earth? what is his name, and what is his son's name, if thou canst tell?

The Father and Son would share the same name.

Joh 5:43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

Jesus came in His Father's name,which is Jesus.

Heb 1:1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
Heb 1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;
Heb 1:3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;
Heb 1:4 Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.

The Son inherited the name from the Father.

Joh 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

The Holy Ghost comes in the name of Jesus.

Joh 14:7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.
Joh 14:8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us.
Joh 14:9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?
Joh 14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

If you have seen Jesus,you have seen the Father,and the Father spoke unto us in these last days by His Son,fulfilling Isaiah 52:5-6,therefore My people shall know My name,in that day they shall know that it is Me that does speak,behold it is I.

Jesus is the name of the Father,the new name He said He would reveal to the Jews,when He would also speak to them,and it is the Father in Jesus,He does the works.
 
The simple answer is this.
The Law is written into our hearts and minds and now applies spiritually for born again believers.
The Ritual and Ceremonial Law apply spiritually. The Moral Law has always been spiritual.