Howdy

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

de-emerald

May 8, 2021
Thanks for the warm welcoming scriptures magenta.
I love to be inspired by scripture im looking forward to making new friends here.
I hope and pray that i can. Im seeking guidance and knowledge as well as freindship.

Im in a battle everyday to overcome spiritual forces of a wicked nature and i need friends
to help me. Theese wicked forces keep upsetting me all the time and have done my whole life. I only realised a few years ago that an evil spirit had attacted its self to me after the same old pattern kept happening and After I know God has given me something to let me know that they are there, i have an advantage now. But i still get scared everyday when i wake up of a morning and every day this evil spirit is moving around inside my body and cursing and trying to twist my thoughts. everyday im scared.
God has visited me i know. Two years ago i was taken to heaven some where and since then i have witnessed this evil spirit be pulled from me many many times I have seen it with my own eyes. It puts up a fight every time and my body jolts every where. its frightening
I have lost friends my whole life because i wasnt good in nature, but i never new i was being possessed by an evil spirit. And it grieves me daily that ill never have those friends again. I have searched and searched and seeked and still do.
All i can do is my best And that is what i will try to do.

de-emerald

May 8, 2021
I guess im kinda of lucky to because many dont get to witness what i have,
Some people realise God is real for other reasons than i, and others have the knowledge they need from knowledgable people.
What i have witnessed over the last two years has made my faith strong, and there is power in prayer who knows maybe God will save the world soon and every one will know God is real. Then one day my lost loved ones will know to.

Seeker47

Aug 7, 2018
Welcome de-emerald. It sounds like God has given you strength through your trials. He is sufficient, although I know it sometimes does not feel He is up to the task. He is! There is additional strength here for you, praying brothers and sisters with some battle scars of their own.

de-emerald

May 8, 2021
Welcome de-emerald. It sounds like God has given you strength through your trials. He is sufficient, although I know it sometimes does not feel He is up to the task. He is! There is additional strength here for you, praying brothers and sisters with some battle scars of their own.
Thanks for your kind gesture bro. I feel the love from this support, i hope i can make you feel the same way in furure. hope to hear from all of you again in this thread and hope the love may continue.:)

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Welcome, De-emerald! Looking forward to reading more of your story. :)

de-emerald

May 8, 2021
G'day de-emerald and welcome to CC.. :) Hope to see your shining and sparkling input soon..
With a name like yours (adstar) and mine emerald we could really team up and make sparks fly, and really shine, i pray you see the light of this, and hope to see you glowing around the forum soon :)

de-emerald

May 8, 2021
Welcome, De-emerald! Looking forward to reading more of your story. :)
Thanks dino for your welcome.:)
God will see to it that i do share i will pray that i do,
I hope we can be friends and hope to share with you to in the future :)

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome to CC and nice to meet you:) Isn't it great to have a spot where we can share our Christian walk. God bless you!

de-emerald

May 8, 2021
I have found my self running more and more to Jesus lately scared and frightened.
Since i have joined brothers in prayer here its has helped me find peace and comfort.
This place is starting to shine on me and im so thankfull for cc. Its become like a home and a refuge to me.
Ive heard it said Thats there is power in prayer and Just lately i feal as if im recieving prayers. I prayed a prayer that i herd in church yesterdy and the prayer was teach us how to pray. So i prayed this prayer and then half an hour or so later i herd a silent prayer spoke which said help me not to be selfish.
My battle with denomic forces is still scaring me and i have prayed to be able to endure so that i dont frighten anyone by sharing theese frightening experiences i am having with denomic forces.
Yesterday i went to church and the church windows are so big in this church and full of coulourful glass, that when the light shines through theese windows it lets of such a wondeful aray of colours of spectrums of light. i was stood right in front of them when all of a suden the light shined through them I felt something leave me straight away as soon as the light shined on me through theese windows, I turned around and i saw it an evil spirit. i turned back to look up at the window and was so thankful looking at the window i was admiring the colours and praying and felt at peace when all a suden a voice said smash those windows from top to bottom. then i felt something move around in my body again. The same experience keeps happening almost everyday in one way or another. Ive prayed not to share theese experiences with people and im not sure if i should be, but the truth is im getting really scared everyday. sometimes when the attacks of unpleasant comments start they can last for hours and have me on the verge of me fealing as if im losing my mind.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"Your words have been heard. Something appears amiss, and often past traumatic experiences
may cause undue emotional anxiety, and only you know the entirety of your life.
I have found we must confront our burdens, past and or present, otherwise life becomes disorderly
and unmanageable. Each shall know the root of their own troublesome issues, and much will power
will need to be activated. I learned long ago, God's principles of life are to be applied and acted upon...daily!
And, I have learned my spiritual perseverance has greatly enhanced my life, and I hope you come to
find what is needed in your life. A 'friend' may be closer than you realize."
Stay the course with the Holy Spirit as a guiding light, it works so long as you work at it...believe it!"

563e0526621ea_man_praying_silhouette-resized-600-Copy_jpg_0b82847a16daaa9ce48d0ca8f14dc4d5 - C...png 2350_4e13802c_full - Copy (2) - Copy - Copy.jpg :)