Humor....

  • Thread starter Thread starter Trinity33
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Lol I like a cute fly! And tyvm for the compliment :-) is that u on the bike?
Yes it is. I actually have real riding gear now days. Putting that stuff on is tougher then riding the bike at times. lol
I do occasionally take off on a few short backyard rides with only shorts and T shirt on. That is spooky for there is no easy riding out of my backyard. all single track steep tough hill climbs :cool:
 

Attachments

  • Jawbone.jpg
    Jawbone.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 52
Lol some of the memes out there omg! And I must say I can totally relate to the cattatude ( yes I know very bad joke)
 
I love a good sense of humor! :D Intelligence is great, as long as common sense and wisdom are not missing.
 
A mailman needs a good sense of humor in order to deal with stress on the job!

[video=youtube_share;wg2HfrIYnwg]http://youtu.be/wg2HfrIYnwg[/video]
 
A mailman needs to learn how to relax and enjoy himself on the job. :)

[video=youtube_share;hiYjXCBmSfI]http://youtu.be/hiYjXCBmSfI[/video]
 
How many church goers does it take to change a light bulb?


Charismatic: Only 1 – Hands are already in the air.


Pentecostal: 10 – One to change the bulb, and nine to pray against the spirit of darkness.


Presbyterians: None – Lights will go on and off at predestined times.


Roman Catholic: None – Candles only.


Baptists: At least 15 – One to change the light bulb, and three committees to approve the change and decide who brings the potato salad and fried chicken.


Episcopalians: 3 – One to call the electrician, one to mix the drinks and one to talk about how much better the old one was.


Mormons: 5 – One man to change the bulb, and four wives to tell him how to do it.


Unitarians: We choose not to make a statement either in favor of or against the need for a light bulb. However, if in your own journey you have found that light bulbs work for you, you are invited to write a poem or compose a modern dance about your light bulb for the next Sunday service, in which we will explore a number of light bulb traditions, including incandescent, fluorescent, 3-way, long-life and tinted, all of which are equally valid paths to luminescence.


Methodists: Undetermined – Whether your light is bright, dull, or completely out, you are loved. You can be a light bulb, turnip bulb, or tulip bulb. Bring a bulb of your choice to the Sunday lighting service and a covered dish to pass.


Nazarene: 6 – One woman to replace the bulb while five men review church lighting policy.


Lutherans: None – Lutherans don't believe in change.


Amish: -- What's a light bulb?
 
Trinity33,

I bet you didn't know you were opening the door to a comedy club when you started this post.
Look out! Everyone's a comedian! Maybe we should suggest just that to the administrators here.
There's so much SERIOUS discussion on CC that a special humor section may be just the thing.

Pemican.
 
So, I did just that. I made the suggestion to the site administrators to have
a special Humor Forum. We'll see if they like the idea.
 
Trinity33,

I bet you didn't know you were opening the door to a comedy club when you started this post.
Look out! Everyone's a comedian! Maybe we should suggest just that to the administrators here.
There's so much SERIOUS discussion on CC that a special humor section may be just the thing.

Pemican.
Awsomeeeeeeee I love humor my favorite thing thanks Pemicannnnn!!! ~hugs~
 
Top Ten Ways You Know You're in a Bad Church

10. The church bus has gun racks

9. Staff consists of "Senior Pastor, Associate Pastor, and Socio-Pastor"

8. The Bible they use is the "Dr. Seuss Version"

7. There is an ATM in the lobby

6. Services are B.Y.O.S. -- "Bring Your Own Snake"

5. Choir wearing leather robes

4. No cover charge, but communion is a 2 drink minimum

3. Karaoke worship time

2. Ushers ask "Smoking or Non-Smoking?"

1. The only song the church organist knows is "Innagaddadavita"
 
Yes it is. I actually have real riding gear now days. Putting that stuff on is tougher then riding the bike at times. lol
I do occasionally take off on a few short backyard rides with only shorts and T shirt on. That is spooky for there is no easy riding out of my backyard. all single track steep tough hill climbs :cool:
you being careful over all them there hills? Be safe on fast bikes sug ~smiles~