T
Yes it is. I actually have real riding gear now days. Putting that stuff on is tougher then riding the bike at times. lolLol I like a cute fly! And tyvm for the complimentis that u on the bike?
It looks like the dogs elbow overlaps the cat. The cat is probably Photo Shopped in.View attachment 89297
Three Beggars .... these guys are pros

Awsomeeeeeeee I love humor my favorite thing thanks Pemicannnnn!!! ~hugs~Trinity33,
I bet you didn't know you were opening the door to a comedy club when you started this post.
Look out! Everyone's a comedian! Maybe we should suggest just that to the administrators here.
There's so much SERIOUS discussion on CC that a special humor section may be just the thing.
Pemican.
you being careful over all them there hills? Be safe on fast bikes sug ~smiles~Yes it is. I actually have real riding gear now days. Putting that stuff on is tougher then riding the bike at times. lol
I do occasionally take off on a few short backyard rides with only shorts and T shirt on. That is spooky for there is no easy riding out of my backyard. all single track steep tough hill climbs![]()