Hungering

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

PERFECTION

Aug 14, 2019
I am not interested in discussing truth of the scripture with an individual who is not born again.
This does not diminish in anyway the depth of love that continually calls those who are not born again.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Um, but isn't that the best way ever to witness to an unbeliever, to share the good news of the gospel?

G

Godsgirl83

Hello. Welcome to CC.
You will meet many here who are born again to discuss scripture with..............
discussing "truth of the scripture" with them is another story, as many have their VERY STRONG view on EXACTLY WHAT "TRUTH" IS............ (regardless of if their view is correct interpretation or not).
Enjoy your time here :)

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I am not interested in discussing truth of the scripture with an individual who is not born again.
This does not diminish in anyway the depth of love that continually calls those who are not born again.
Sorry, but I'm not feeling the love here. Welcome to CC.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome to CC and nice to meet you. Actually, that is our mission to share the gospel, not argue, but share. 'How will they be saved if they don't have a messenger'? God bless!

oyster67

May 24, 2014
It is true that some are not born again because they do not want to be. We can always pray that the Holy Spirit soften their hearts and convict them.

Plenty of different kinds of forums and threads to choose from. Feel free to have a look-see. Welcome to CC and God bless you.

PERFECTION

Aug 14, 2019
Um, but isn't that the best way ever to witness to an unbeliever, to share the good news of the gospel?
Love is not a feeling Love is a person sharing that person thru your life is sharing Love because He is Love. It is a deliberate act of your will not your feelings. Thats why even tho I do not know you I can say I love you its an act of my will and feelings cannot take that away from me.

Please forgive my direct tone it is not meant to be a wedge between us.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Love is not a feeling Love is a person sharing that person thru your life is sharing Love because He is Love. It is a deliberate act of your will not your feelings. Thats why even tho I do not know you I can say I love you its an act of my will and feelings cannot take that away from me.

Maybe for you. For me Love is a direct response to the Love given to us by the One who is love, who now dwells in the heart of His believers. Again, what does that have to do with...

Um, but isn't that the best way ever to witness to an unbeliever, to share the good news of the gospel? I guess that I do not understand you or your point. Perhaps, we just do not agree.

I love you because it makes good sense to me. It is what we are called to do, first and foremost, regardless if i know you or if you feel differently. I thank my Lord for giving us the privilege and choice to do so.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee

I cannot comprehend how you can love someone that you don't even know. God is love and He knows everyone. No wedge between us. I find your point of view to be of interest. :)