I am looking for a Christian companion, someone that is willing to make a lifelong commitment .

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Brian217

Feb 11, 2019
For those that follow and accept Jesus in there hearts I think Jesus will reveal a partner in time

theanointedwinner

Nov 6, 2018
what if the soap is not just "skin friendly" but eco friendly as well, that machine that people can walk inside, can have pipes that will transfer used soap and water for automatic watering of plants, and what if that garden is growing organic plants that is the main ingredient for that skin friendly detergent? just have the machine to process the plant into soap, and have machines be powered by earth's magnetic field, and the machine that wash when people walk in there can also wash bedsheets, pillows, quilts, matresses, you name it!

wow, what an invention!
if only this invention can become reality **sigh dreamily**
can everyone pray for this invention to become reality? I think it would be awesome

ToastAndTea

Jul 31, 2018
So, the question is, did you ever find what you were looking for? :unsure:

oyster67

May 24, 2014
I am a christian, I love meditating the Word of God, and reading some books, My goal in life is to pleased the Lord in everything I do.I believed with all my heart that God must be our first priority in our life not our love ones, not our family, nor our job, it must be God who is the only priority, not anything or anyone else...because i believed if we loved Him with all our heart, mind, and strength then everything will follow as he said in his word "seek ye first his kingdom and his righteousness and all this things shall be added unto you"..and surely if our first priority is GOD then we will loved our wife and our children cause his command is to love our wife and children...I want to build a family that God is the center of our life, nothing more nothing less.i will lead my family ( to be ) in the LORD , and children ( to be ) to grow in the LORD, to grow in their faith. because i know that its not about only to build just a family but its about our mission in this world to build a godly family and individuals to show the love of GOD. I will try my best to provide their needs with the help of my GOD and i know GOD will help me to do this.
.. In terms of relationship I'm passionate and romantic too, but serious and not playing games.. .but the most and the ultimate desire of my heart is to follow God and to pursue godliness in my heart.. I believe that without holiness we cannot see God.. I believe in the Lord Jesus Christ as my saviour, my Lord, and my king.. God controls everything that's why I know God will lead me to the right relationship, a relationship that is Gods will into my life, a relationship that will last...
You sound like a wonderful person and a woman of God. I pray that you will find peace and comfort for the moment. God will bring you great things in His good time. Trust in His wisdom and care. God bless you, dear.

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
Hello and welcome to CC, friend. I hope you find this space encouraging. I’m praying that God will bless you with the desires of your heart according to His perfect will.

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
She's not listening! ........Seek ye first the kingdom of God! These forums are for fellowship,faith,and sharing the word! It you just start there,not with a grocery list of the perfect mate! If there is one in here for you,me,her....we have to present the person WE ARE in opening UP about OUR LOVE FOR HIM! ...... It is NOT impossible for God to fulfill this desire.....but do it right....focus on HIM ( JESUS)

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
So, the question is, did you ever find what you were looking for? :unsure:
In my case, God found for me my heart's desire through this wonderful Christian site. There have been others that have found enduring love here also through the grace of God, determination, and perseverance.

ArtsieSteph

Apr 1, 2014
Arizona
She seems to be only posting and not reading things. I might suggest a mod sending a pm to see what response they get.

theanointedwinner

Nov 6, 2018
At this point, the only thing I care about is this ...

Be myself and look to the future because the future is shining brighter than ever

lolo4

May 17, 2019
She's not listening! ........Seek ye first the kingdom of God! These forums are for fellowship,faith,and sharing the word! It you just start there,not with a grocery list of the perfect mate! If there is one in here for you,me,her....we have to present the person WE ARE in opening UP about OUR LOVE FOR HIM! ...... It is NOT impossible for God to fulfill this desire.....but do it right....focus on HIM ( JESUS)
I agree, her posts don't make any sense to me, and I wonder if the photo is really her. I think she is a troll.

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
I agree, her posts don't make any sense to me, and I wonder if the photo is really her. I think she is a troll.
I agree! Poor guys buying this! I ONCE was taken in but now I SEE ALL the RED FLAGS!🙏

ToastAndTea

Jul 31, 2018
I think this person is a scammer. I've looked up some similar accounts online, and they say the same sorts of things.

theanointedwinner

Nov 6, 2018
For the record, Christian Chat does not in any way tolerate users threatening violence against others.
I think this person is a scammer. I've looked up some similar accounts online, and they say the same sorts of things.
pick on my girl again, I'll punch you in the face

U

UnderGrace

pick on my girl again, I'll punch you in the face
Calm down, first of all I am sure he did not know she was your girl.

Secondly it is all very suspicious giving out her number, and then the extremely high level of expectations for herself and the man she is seeking.

Almost like too good to be true scenario :unsure: